2017-03-26 04:28:04

is it also work withouth speeding up the emulator? also, are there any lego games that are somewhat or mostly playable?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-03-26 04:38:56 (edited by mata 2017-03-26 04:40:29)

It works but it'll take you ages*ages*ages to complete just one stage because of the timer.
Right now I'm looking for more side scroller games to add to my ds/ps2/psp collection. Anyone know of any?

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-03-31 16:24:30

anyone know how to beat the first chapter of 012? I've finished all the small maps and then I was told to go back to sanctuary. any tips?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2017-04-01 09:15:33

keep doing what i said, attack, jump, speed the thing up if you can. do it like all over the area til you bump into a map.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-04-06 15:44:03

1.4 is out guys!

2017-04-07 18:59:31

has anyone of you tried undead knights? if anyone don't know about this, undead knights is a hack and slash.
if anyone have tried this one, is it playable?

2017-04-09 05:21:17 (edited by mata 2017-04-09 05:21:52)

I did, 3d environment makes this game hard to tackle. But I might get it back and tackle again at some point. May be it does. Dante's inferno seems to fall into that catigory too...So far, the onlyy 3d open world I tackled and worked is duodecim ff. Experimenting is always awesome. Thank you for bringing up.
Oh wait, not just duodecim, Naruto ultimate impact too!

2017-04-09 05:50:13

I've just got in to the fifth tutorial level of this game, it says I need to face to the barricade and the undead will open a path. about duodesim, after fighting with kuja, I have to pass 3 gateways. I've passed two gateways, but now I'm stuck at the last one, which I think it's the main gateway to get out.

2017-04-17 09:58:26

guys, another game to share with you here.
I don't know if anyone ever playd it or not, so here goes:
the game that I am talking about right now, is an adaptation from a film with the same name. in this game, you play as king lionidis, who uses the power of the 300 spartan soldiers and his mission is to eliminate the persians and the leader himself name xerxes.
this is a beat-em-up similar to watchmen, however this one does not have a camera helper to point you to the next objective, so lots and lots and lots of patience are required to complete anything.
right now, I've just finished chapter 1, with the final part being the first confrontation with xerxes himself. in this game, you have 2 starting weapon, with shields available in each of them. you can use a sword, a spear, or shields with both weapons to attack your enemies. each weapon has some unique combos, even you can buy new ones or upgrade it to become even more and more powerful. while playing through the story, the game is divided in to 2 parts, the first one is normal mode and the second one is faylanx mode.
in normal mode, you just walk around like usual, and in faylanx mode, lionidis will unite the soldiers, transforming it in to an elephant-like vehicle. in this mode, you can walk forward and backward, and pressing the left analog stick or the right analog stick will turn your faylanx. the attack is also different in this mode. pressing the X button will do a downward slash, killing anything in just only a single blow, except for the elephant that you'll face at the end before it returns you to normal mode. pressing the square button will do nothing to the enemy, however when the enemy is using a shield, pressing the square button will shatter it and you can just blow up your enemies normally with the X button. one more thing to be careful in faylanx mode is, in this mode there is a command bar that will gradually decreasing. to keep your command bar full, you have to kill enemies and be sure you didn't get hit with any blows, and you have to be quick on killing things. if you are not quick enough your command bar will also decreased. however, when you are fighting the elephant, there is no command bar anymore, so you can fight it without any trouble. also in this game, there are many parts where there are arrow shower that will instantly kill you. to avoid it, you can do the "tuck tale" maneuver by pressing the L and R button at the same time to block all of their shots. you'll know if the arrow shower is coming when a sound of launching arrows plays.
that's all for the explanation for 300: march to glory, hope anyone have the time to try this one out.
once again, the game is pretty hard, you need lots of patience to complete everything, even defeating the first boss.

2017-04-17 15:22:35

So I'm just about to reinstall this emulator, but I noticed something interesting about a month back .  I didn't realise how much I relied on vibration in certain games .  In SmackDown for example, MultiMan matches are a nightmare without it .
Also I like how easy it is to put a save in and just  make it work.  Unfortunately I had no luck in Lord of the rings tactics .  Silly question, out of all the games mentioned here, which ones would you say are completable?  Also out of interest, is there anything Star Wars that is in any way  remotely   playable?   Sorry for the long winded post, I'm just getting back into emulation again .

2017-04-17 15:48:13

for completable game, first one is of course disidia FF, it's the one and only playable dissidia game on that console.
next, if you are up to things like case-solving with funny dialogues and some dicision making, I would recommend you to get harvey birdman: attorney at law, however if you're playing it for the first time, you need to deal with trials and errors, especially when you are asked to use an item with one person, which is usually durring testimonies.
if you just like fighting games in general, you have so many options to choose from. on the PSP, there is mortal kombat unchained, soul calibur broken destiny, and some older games are also there, like SF alfa 3 or dark stalkers.
as for star wars games, unfortunately there is no star wars which is fully completable. I've tried star wars the force unleashed, but I'm stuck when fighting the boss.

2017-04-17 19:04:02

Riviera is very very accessible except for the battle item item part. (save state helps with that one). Yggdra union is also completable, a little trickier than riviera but for certain. For fighting games, if you don't mind non-english games, I'd recommend bleach heat the soul series and fate games, all of them, as well.

2017-04-17 19:07:04

Sorry for double posting: Hanif, duodecim takes like lots of patience to even find a map (by jumping and attacking wildly all over of course), so I wish you luck doing that lol.
As for 300, one sucky thing about this game is the ambiance which drowns most essential battle sounds we're suppose to hear. I kept on dying in a scene in chapter something I can't remember, and gave up, lol.

2017-04-17 19:56:50

for 300, now I got to chapter 2, at the part where leonidas says that we have to explore the farmhouse.
my problem is, I can't find a stone to push it. is it at that buzzing thing?
and anyways, what chapter are you stuck on? if it is on the faylanx mode in the first chapter, you have to be very quick on killing the enemies while protecting yourself from getting hit by it, and most importantly the arrow shower

2017-04-19 02:55:27

I don't even know what chapter, possibly chapter 1 or something. the ambiance sucks big time.

2017-04-19 08:31:35

I think i know where did you stuck at, think it's at the part with the arrow shower.
At that part, you have to block the incoming arrows by doing the tuck tail maneuver by pressing the l button and the r button at the same time

2017-04-19 15:18:02

Thank you. will probably need to grab the game and try again.

2017-04-23 15:38:14

hi all, does anyone here evewr played yggdra union?
if yes, do you guys have any idea on how to use magic cards in the game? and also, does anyone know how to make yggdra a lot stronger? everytime I use her in a fight, she always dies in the end

2017-04-24 02:10:50

It depends on where you put her. And I think magic cards can be used like normal cards. it's the battle that affects...also, if you luckily stick people in one place, they'll assist one another, making multiple strikes chain battle from our turn. Save state is very important for this game, however. (I usually leave the save befre I select the card so whenever I die I can load and do it again).

2017-04-24 11:15:16

ok thanks for the explanation.
anyways, any help on how to pass the mission after saving the third cavelry? it says I have to retreat to the east and regroup with the others.
then I got the tutorial about the union formations but I stuck at this one, ended with one of the member dies and running out of cards

2017-04-25 22:03:58

for anyone who is playing MLB 06, does anyone know how to set up auto fielding? where can I find it?

2017-04-28 05:03:23

There's actually randomness in that mission of yggdra. you have to get your character to the exact spot where your another group is (which of course we can't see). so the best bet is just move randomly til you find your group and have it boom. that's why savestate is important.
I've made more progress in duodecim now. Onion night's story completed. Tera's story almost to the end now.

2017-04-28 13:20:24

Do you play psp games with nvda and ocr?

2017-04-28 18:49:59

no

2018-07-15 18:51:02

Okay, a guide for Dissidia Final fantasy on PSP. se OCR for the menus. The first parts of setting up the game will be easy. At the name screen, just press X, or Z on keyboard at the name screen, then press start, or Space. This should work, although you may have to do OCR along the way. If you want a base user name to begin with, edit the PPSSPP.ini file. This is also where you turn WLAN on, and AdHock Off, allowing for online play. Then, you'll have a menu of Casual, Average, and Hardcore gamer levels. Press up arrow until you don't hear the navigational noise anymore, that's casual. Down one is average, and down a second time is hardcore. You'll then have a menu of days of the week on which you play the most. Pick one. It starts at Monday, ends at Sunday.
Controls:
A=Circle
B=Triangle
C=Square
D=Cross/X

Battle:
Bravery attack=A
Climb walls/pillars=B
HP attack=C
Jump=D
L1=lock onto, or off of, a target
R1=defense.
The joy stick, J, K, I, and L on the keyboard, move the character.
The start button pauses the game.
R+A=Use summon
R+B=Air Dash
R+C=Enter X-mode
R+D=Dodge an attack
You can also find more info at the game from GameFAQ's:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/psp/93939 … faqs/57707

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me