2017-04-06 08:10:31

Hello. I heard that in this game we can have pets. How can we find and grow them? Only the summoners can have pets? From what I know, there some players who have dragons. How can we find them?

2017-04-06 09:22:36

hi i have two questions.
first: with wich level can i use pistol?
second: wich ammo is for slingshot?

2017-04-06 09:27:16

Atlan wrote:

hi i have two questions.
first: with wich level can i use pistol?
second: wich ammo is for slingshot?

you can look help files, in help\en\doc

2017-04-06 09:43:13

Hi,

Can someone please explain how i can get qtranslate translating the untranslated parts of the game? I am really stuck on this.

greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2017-04-06 09:57:49 (edited by Tuohai 2017-04-06 10:14:10)

pelantas wrote:

Hi,

Can someone please explain how i can get qtranslate translating the untranslated parts of the game? I am really stuck on this.

greetz mike

you can ask jason or james
Translation file in locale\en\content.ini

2017-04-06 10:16:25

Hi,

@281

thanks for your awnser, but could you please point me in the direction on how i can contact them the easiest? cause this topic is exploding in terms of posts, thus there is a huge chance my question gets burried big_smile

greetz mike

Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:

2017-04-06 10:23:33

pelantas wrote:

Hi,

@281

thanks for your awnser, but could you please point me in the direction on how i can contact them the easiest? cause this topic is exploding in terms of posts, thus there is a huge chance my question gets burried big_smile

greetz mike

you can add skype group, Links in front of reply

2017-04-06 10:44:11

please forgive me, but i can't find a link to the Skype group at the start for your post ...

Can a number of a post please be given.

greetz mike

2017-04-06 10:49:12

pelantas wrote:

please forgive me, but i can't find a link to the Skype group at the start for your post ...

Can a number of a post please be given.

greetz mike

https://join.skype.com/yuNsDxjoSIDs

2017-04-06 11:48:24

Hi can someone explain what i need to do i'm a male hunter. I'm currently in gingko willage. But I don't know where I can find quest and generally what I need to do. Best regards, Karlitos.

2017-04-06 12:05:12

Karlitos wrote:

Hi can someone explain what i need to do i'm a male hunter. I'm currently in gingko willage. But I don't know where I can find quest and generally what I need to do. Best regards, Karlitos.

When you are playing the game maybe it's hard with a novice, you are very weak. Undead creature can kill you very easy. If you have a higher level and learn the first role's skills you will be able to kill them easily.
After the first time you enter the game, you are in Ginkgo Village. At this time you can press the tab key to see the surrounding target, the furthest you can see 15 meters. You will see a NPC, she is 助手小敏 release tasks and gifts. You can press the arrow keys to go near her, she will give you some items, including a wooden sword, a Cloth clothes, 30 ginkgo village scrolls, 10 experience cards and some gold coins. You can find the wooden sword and the cloth clothes in in the list, then press f to use them. When you use the ginkgo village scrolls you will get back the ginkgo village quickly. well , if you use  the experience card after you kill the creature, you will get more EP after you killed the creature.
You should stand two meters away from 助手小敏 and press return. this will pop up her menu. You can receive some tasks. It is recommended that the novice can receive the task of hunting the old hen because the old hen will not take the initiative to attack humans. When you kill the old hen you will see its corpse. It makes a buz.
you close to it and use the collection skill, Maybe you will get some chicken. You can sell the chicken to the butcher in the butcher's shop. You can get meat or material from all buzzing item, and you can sell these materials to butcher and use material to make some equipments in the future. Then you can go to take the task of hunting the scarecrow. when you kill the scarecrow if you have a good luck you will get ebony sword. it is a very practical weapon for the novice.
When you have a level 7 your role can learn the first role skills except hunter. If you are a hunter when you have a level 5 you do it. Then you can leave the wild wasteland to go to more dangerous place.
If you  are a warriar you should learn the Basic fencing. If you are a mage you should learn the fire ball. If you are a summoner you should learn the Primary summoning. If you are a hunter you should learn the violent pinball.
You view other skills in the skill list document and please read the hotkey help.

2017-04-06 12:05:14

Hi.
Ok, seriously, How! do! you! create! an! Account! I dont get that registration page.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-04-06 12:20:02

simba wrote:

Hi.
Ok, seriously, How! do! you! create! an! Account! I dont get that registration page.
Greetings Moritz.

first sign,then Create role

2017-04-06 13:47:39

@287 thanks a lot for help. Just one question can i play the full game for free or need to pay? Ps when i create the game i spawn in the city

2017-04-06 14:13:39

o
I finally managed to create role

2017-04-06 14:15:06

toto wrote:

o
I finally managed to create role

Congratulate

2017-04-06 14:30:38

hi
very strange when joining a game
I m play about 2 minits  and game closes

2017-04-06 16:25:12

Yeah I created a roll but now I get kicked out after a few minutes.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-04-06 16:45:40

Hello guys, exactly where is located the server? Hong-cong? or where?

Until Tuesday, my lag was very  reasonable, aprox between 250 ms and 750 ms. But from yesterday, my lag turns between 850 and 2200 ms, but I tested my connection with some chinece servers using speedtest.net, and it have 250 ms of ping, and a download speed of 22 mb and 6 mb of upload.

Am... andother and other small thing. Randomly, when you enter to the game, or die in the game, the music suddenly stops. Exist any ingame keys to restore the music?
Thanks for all

2017-04-06 16:47:04

Hello. I've downloaded the version of Return of the king that is in the first post of this thread, about 2gb. But when I launch the file Return Of The King.exe, I gave permission to the UAC, I wait and nothing appens. The game don't start. I've tried also to launch the file as administrator but nothing. I have Windows 10 64bit. Someone can help? I've tried also to launch  the updater. Nothing.
Thanks!

2017-04-06 17:30:37

Hello, I have a little problem with the game. I have changed the voice of my speech and listen now all the noise only on the left ear. I have something displaced or is that a mistake? How do I get the noise back on both ears, so in stereo? Greetings Kevin

2017-04-06 18:24:35

ok so I was able to create an account however, I can't figure out how to navigate around.
for example, I can press tab to find a chicken.
However, I have no beeps to indicate where the chicken is in relation to me unless I keep pressing tab and shift tab.
Also, after killing the chicken, I can seem to pick it up with backspace even after I lock on to it or use auto pickup.
The help files while good, are not very helpful because they were translated directly.
If anyone can make even a small getting started guide or something, that would be nice.

2017-04-06 19:44:45

Hey folks! I'm enjoying the game so far.
Since the latest version, I'm getting the following message when I try to run the game:
The server will be restarted in 18:30 4/6, please tell each other.

It connects normally after this but in the game I can not do anything. Any ideas?
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2017-04-06 20:21:18

hello everyone!!
Could please someone post a direct link to download the game?
i can't download fron mega because it's not accessible.

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2017-04-06 20:37:01

Hi.
I have question how to change weapon.
My wooden sword is broken, so I need to change it to bronze sword.
I am ressing F key on bronze sword in the inwentory, but my character won't equip this, and I am still using my broken wooden sword.