2015-01-24 11:04:21

Hi, how do we download the source? I and a friend started creating a turkish pack for it, and the game adds the walky talky affects itself, you don't need to do anything. Just put in the announcements you like, and make it so it's like walky talky.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-01-24 13:25:20

I'm glad to see this happen. Top speed two was One of the first audio games I played, almost 9 years ago. Had a lot of fun with it, but didn't   play part three all that much. What's crazy two days ago I downloaded it to maybe play. If there is any place where I'm sure people will make something even better out of it is here. Look forward to seeing what happens.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2015-01-24 13:50:29

we should port this to another programming language big_smile

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2015-01-24 18:49:30

Hi, so how are we downloading this source? I click on the link and lots of technical stuff appear which I don't even understand one percent of.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-02-01 18:18:41

can someone build this

2015-02-28 13:41:47

I haven't built a game before but I would like to add some suggestions which I thought would be cool for the game. Can the person who decides to continue developing the game enable the vehicles to sound like real ones when playing the game in boath automatic and manual transmissions, meaning the automatic transmission sounding like a real automatic and the manual transmission sounding like a real manual) and also bring in a feature that wil enable us players to rev the vehicles when standing at the start line? That will be so awesome! Thanks very much.

2016-03-25 21:47:23

The link is dead. Oh yeah.

2016-03-26 07:43:56

@ogomez92 rewriting this in bgt wouldn't be all that bad. I basicly know the network object now, I'll give it a try and see what happens. all it is is sending packets and conditional statements when the packets are either sent or received. anyway, talk to you guys later.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2016-04-23 19:46:19

Hi.
I went to the playing in the dark website and found this link:
https://github.com/PlayingintheDark/TopSpeed
It seams that they moved from bitbucket to github.
If there are some good c++ developers around here WHO can build this or rewrite it, that would be cool.
I will also try on my own to build it, but I think it is quite hard.
I will get back here if I can build it.
Regards,
Marc

2017-01-21 21:24:26

Hello.
Firstly, not Dx sdk 2007. In this version dx8 doesn't available. I had to open a lot of pages to download version oct 2004, which is having the needed libraries. Secondly, I have a weird problem. When I'm building last released source on git hub all of processes are successfully finished. BUt when i'm trying to run my own version of top speed, i'm encountering a problem, such as crashes, when the Sounds directory containing an all files which are required. When Sounds directory doesn't exists, Top speedh is launching perfectly, but I cant play it. What I'm doing bad?

2017-01-25 03:12:14

Well, I didn't built a game before, since it's too complicated to doo so, but I'm thinking of createng a fork of the game or something like that.

73 Wj3u

2017-04-05 10:49:38

hi where can i get a working version of topspeed iii? can anyone send a link please?