2017-04-03 08:43:00

Hi all,

I would like to have a fantasy book series called Inda by Sherwood smith in form of an audiobook. However, this  book is not available on audible or any other online audiobook seller. So, can someone please download this book from Bard, RNIB, or book share, and share it with me.

BTW, I don't have access to the services as I don't live in the UK or US.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Regards,
LightningDragon

2017-04-03 09:23:00

Hi,
Are you sure that a audiobook of the series actually exists?

I do have the Ebooks,though. but Can't really post the link here. however, your inbox hasn't been looked in a while,perhaps looking in it might get you a few dust bunnies. big_smile
hth
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-04-03 18:08:40

hello, unfortunately with bard you can't just send them to people.
They either come in cartridge form, like a physical cartridge, or on the phone as an app, so you can't really send books like that to people.
Speaking of audio books, I've got one I'd like to request myself.
I am looking for the graphic audio's version of the vampire death series.
They don't produce it anymore, and I know it's a long shot that anyone would have it, but thought I'd put it up anyways.
Thanks!!!

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-04-04 05:01:32

When it comes to bard... oh yes you can. check out the audible books conversion topic to know what I mean.
The software does have initial support for it, but may or may not need further improvements. big_smile

As for requesting books, the forum exactly doesn't disallow the discussion of where to get books from, it doesn't really allow posting of links or info about them.

grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-04-04 08:22:03

Hi grryfindore,
Do you know how inaudible could be used to convert bard books to  DRM free? I might have a way to ask someone for a couple of books that I could convert to  DRM free  format.
I went through the thread you suggested, but there is nothing about bard.
Regards,
Lightningdragon

2017-04-05 08:26:27

Hey Grryf, no you might not be able to post links on here, but if you know where I could get the series I'm speaking of, I wouldn't object to a pm.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-04-07 10:34:21

@lightning dragon. I found inda, but not in audio format, but in epub and mobi format that you can easily convert it to text or read it with kurzweil. here is dropbox shared link. unfortunately my reliable upload center only let's IP's from iran to download it's files.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ot1qnm4pi3gzlh/inda.zip?dl=1
if it doesn't download, tell me and I will think about an other way

2017-04-07 10:45:30 (edited by mahedee 2017-04-07 10:47:30)

@SilverMoon
hello! I searched you're request too and find 240 results, could you give me more information about that book? it's offer? or it's series name if it is? or it's narrator's name?
hope I find this one too!

2017-04-07 16:32:58

Oh the book I'm asking for, is a graphic audio production. It isn't like a normal book. It's an audio book, produced by a company named graphic audio.

Emily Dickenson

2017-04-07 17:23:49

Hi mahedee,

I have the e-book of  Inda,  but I would like it in audiobook format.
Thanks for the link anyways.