2017-04-05 02:26:51

death wrote:

I think my problem is no matter how often I put in my 4 digit code it won't go to the next step. Unsure why.

Best not to use gmail

2017-04-05 04:08:33

Hi. I downloaded the Game, but i can't open it. I try to open the return of the king.exe, but nothing happens. What i need to play the game? I use Windows 10

2017-04-05 04:26:45

blind-gamer wrote:

Hi. I downloaded the Game, but i can't open it. I try to open the return of the king.exe, but nothing happens. What i need to play the game? I use Windows 10

If you encounter the problem, it's possible that your software environment is similar to the virtual machine or program multi-instance tools or other game-related software. The program shouldn't run on the virtual machine, or virtual desktop. Also you can try to close some other program, to exclude the problem. If you still can not open the program, you can send loglog file in the games folder to us. It wille help us confirm the problem.

2017-04-05 05:05:10

Hi, I am having trouble picking up items. I press the back space key like it says to do in the keys reference, but, nothing happens. I get so close to the item such as old hen body, or small sheep corps that the speech tells me what the item is, and press backspace, but, nothing happens. I even enabled the automatic picking up of items with the left shift key plus number 3, but, still nothing. I have 341 out of 800 in my backpack. I just don't understand what is going on here. I've tried asking for help many times in the game, but, everyone says to read the key reference. I've done everything that the key reference says, but, no luck.

2017-04-05 05:27:29 (edited by Tuohai 2017-04-05 05:37:06)

Sean-Terry01 wrote:

Hi, I am having trouble picking up items. I press the back space key like it says to do in the keys reference, but, nothing happens. I get so close to the item such as old hen body, or small sheep corps that the speech tells me what the item is, and press backspace, but, nothing happens. I even enabled the automatic picking up of items with the left shift key plus number 3, but, still nothing. I have 341 out of 800 in my backpack. I just don't understand what is going on here. I've tried asking for help many times in the game, but, everyone says to read the key reference. I've done everything that the key reference says, but, no luck.

terry, when kill chicken later, used collection skill get corpse of item
press q e find skills, press a d find to collection, then press space,发送时间:2017年4月5日 11:36:08

2017-04-05 05:50:12

The dropbox link does not working, can someone please post the download link again?

2017-04-05 06:31:41

Welp, I don't have a windows computer, VM is literally the only way I can run windows, bootcamp has never worked for me. So guess I'll never get to play this. Not buying a multi hundred dollar machine just to play this. Sorry but this is absolutely retarded. Fail fail fail.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2017-04-05 07:54:38

Yeah that's a pretty rough stance on VM's to be honest, I was in stirlock's situation until about a month ago

2017-04-05 08:22:18

Hi.
Wasnt there a guide around how to set up a new Account? Because I forgot my old info and I dont remember how to create an account again.
Greetings moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-04-05 08:39:55

Hi.
Just telling us that the game won't run on a virtual machine and not telling us why is just a failure. Everything, and I mean, every other game and program I have used run fine in a virtual machine. Even if it's not ment to work. It just works... So the solution is not just to tell us it won't run on a virtual machine, but rather why it won't work so we can figure it out. Again, what mail address should we send the log file to? Or should we just drop it and don't care about the game, which you have spent so much time on developing? It's your choice...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-04-05 09:22:23

SLJ wrote:

Hi.
Just telling us that the game won't run on a virtual machine and not telling us why is just a failure. Everything, and I mean, every other game and program I have used run fine in a virtual machine. Even if it's not ment to work. It just works... So the solution is not just to tell us it won't run on a virtual machine, but rather why it won't work so we can figure it out. Again, what mail address should we send the log file to? Or should we just drop it and don't care about the game, which you have spent so much time on developing? It's your choice...

They worry that once allowed to run in a virtual machine, There will be someone at the same time two game account login, Or write program automatically cheating

2017-04-05 12:24:39

Fine. I'll drop the game and don't care about this anymore. It's a shame that the developers of this great project seems to block virtual machines because they think we are cheating. I thought the developers would be interested in people playing the game instead of excluding players. Well, that's your choice. I have better things to care about than a game which the developers won't fix for virtual machines because they think people are cheating. I'm sorry if I've misunderstood your reply, but that's how I read it. I'm out of here, and I wish you good luck on the future development of the project. If I get the game to run, I have no interest of telling you how to do it. I don't want my account blocked because you think I'm cheating...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2017-04-05 12:27:34

Hi all
I'm having trouble til now signing up. I typed my e-mail address, got the 4 digits code but problem is that it doesn't accept it. I've tried that a lot of times, but still it doesn't accept it even after entring it exactly as I receive it. Any tips?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-04-05 14:26:45

拓海 wrote:
SLJ wrote:

Hi.

They worry that once allowed to run in a virtual machine, There will be someone at the same time two game account login, Or write program automatically cheating

Vms do not work this way. Unless you really want to tax your computer to the point of unusability. This makes literally no sense. Thanks but no thanks.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2017-04-05 14:28:08

hello I got my id yesterday, however when I tried to precede to the password field by entering my id in the second box and pressing tab twice then space/enter, it put me back to the email and id fields, not to any password screen.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-04-05 15:32:55

Exactly Connor, that's exactly the issue I'm having as well. Wonder what's going on?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-04-05 15:48:45

Can someone please upload it to dropbox because I can not download it    from mega  is not accessible.  How did you guys managed to get the game and what browser do you guys use ?

2017-04-05 15:54:58

hi gmail don't work
create yahoo for me work fine
but I have problem
when I m tri create role I have message
"Network abnormal, exiting game"
I m tri again and again but ...

2017-04-05 16:16:28

I would have offered to host the game on my Dropbox pro. But the message from the developers regarding to virtual machines and their reason for not supporting them, or kind of block us from using the game, makes me not wanting to host the game on my Dropbox.
I downloaded the game using Crome which worked for me without any issues.

Best regards SLJ.

2017-04-05 16:21:44

I get a network abnormal error which is stupid because I created a whole new account to try this out. PLS advise.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-04-05 16:25:08

there are a few that have the problem with the page returning to e-mail and password fields. the sad thing is that it doesn't do this only with gmail, i've tried it with hotmail aswell and I got the same results. Yahoo is out of the question for me since they broke the web accessibility of their e-mail completely.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2017-04-05 16:25:53

At least people are able to create an aaccount.. I gues devs'll fix the network problem

2017-04-05 16:29:26

Hello folks! Death, it happened because you do not have a character yet. Go in the role thing and create one. Lirin made a post on the third page explaining it all in more details.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2017-04-05 16:34:36

Alsso, will the translation be continued?

2017-04-05 16:38:43

My apologies let me rephrase. I get network abnormal error when I try to create a roll.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.