2017-04-03 12:22:32

well, I got it working.  needed to reboot the display or something, not completely sure what I did.
the game reads rather well from what I've played with in the menus, now I'm just trying to find out the controls i'll need.

2017-04-03 14:39:18

The buttons you'll need are the arrows to move, A to confirm a selection, Y to basically quickly realize if there's a card on your or your oponents side of the field as well as go to the graveyard, x to select a reverse duel, uh... I think that's it? Maybe? Also remember to change your OCR key because control, shift, and tab move you around in this game as well which isn't that great when you're trying to OCR. If you don't know how to do that, go into your appdata, roaming, NVDA, Addons, cloudOCR, globle plugins,cloud OCR again, then open __init__.py, search for shift, and change those keystrokes to whatever you want.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-04-03 15:19:23

Interesting. I didn't know, that y also Shows you the Cards on the field. I always used a to check the Details of the Card. Does y also Show you, if there is a faced-down Card on your opponent's side of the field? I had always Problems, figuring that out...

2017-04-03 16:47:25

Hello folks. I've been playing some games using cloudOCR before considering to grab a copy of Yu-gi-oh. The thing is...is it just me or the addon stoped working? I recall reading something about having a pro account, can someone give me a few pointers?
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2017-04-03 20:12:28

Hello Death, I've downloaded a copy of ygo to test the add-on, but... Can you edit the first post of this thread, giving the instructions to how to use this add-on, and how to use with this game? And put the link to your demo video on that post.
With that, the people that want to try or know how work this, can read the first post, and have all the most important information on that.

Thanks for the tips, trying the game.

2017-04-03 22:31:01

A pro account costs 24 usd a month so if you get one I'd recommend splitting it with 2 or 3 people. Otherwise you're limited to 500 cloud OCR uses a day. I can edit the first post, just not this second. Will do that sometime this week though.

2017-04-03 23:17:38

Ok, thanks.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2017-04-04 00:22:04

Death, only cloud OCR works fine with the game? Others NVDA OCR add-ons doesn't work with the game? Or, how works the OCR of jaws? Do you have tried it?

2017-04-04 00:40:29

Regular OCR is needed to look at booster packs, but other than that it sucks. As for JAWS I'm not sure.

2017-04-04 02:35:24

OK, game tested. It works fine, but sometimes, the OCR is laggy, and you've  try various times to get the result tongue
Is bery interesting and funy tongue Is really sad, that ckonamidoesn't put any efort in try to turn this game accesible. Is really easy implement tolk libreary to read the texts, igligted text and something more.
Thanks for all and well, lets fun with the game ¡thanks death!

2017-04-04 09:20:59

Well I'm doing alright so far, although the game decided not to let me have any magic cards in my first game against  Kaiba.  Speaking of which, I have figured out most of the layout from what I can tell, however   Sometimes when I go to look at my opponents monsters and cards when I am sure he has summoned some,  I still get the cards in my hand.  I also have a similar issue when I summon one in defence mode , yet it's not their next turn apparently even though I didn't hear it be destroyed.  I think this all might be due to me having to get used to things, but I thought I would put those observations here in case anyone can tell me what is happening .

2017-04-04 11:43:54

I also ran into another issue. Apparently, there seems to be no way for us to figure out, how many lifepoints both Players have. For some reason, OCR doesn't get this, which is odd, since the two Counters are left and right of the field.
Another Problem that I found is, that apparently, there is no way to tell, if a field on your opponent's side is empty, or if there is a faced-down Card. I tried the y-key. But it doesn't make a difference if the field is empty or if there is a Card. I always get this short buzzing Sound...

2017-04-04 12:29:17

I'm sure there must be ways around these issues that we're not getting at the moment though, else people wouldn't be able to play so successfully.  smile   I love it though.  Can't wait to get back to it after work; didn't have much time last night.
Might get the pro OCR key, but only if I consistently go over 500 a day.  we'll see.

2017-04-04 17:56:50

One final quick question, in order to get to fusion monsters and other such things, does the tab key do it?

2017-04-04 18:18:48

fusion in what way? Like to actually fuse or just to look at them?

2017-04-04 19:53:11

As in to actually fuse.  Your decks creation tutorial is brilliant .  I'm on about the main game, when you want to see what options a particular story deck has  and use it .

2017-04-04 23:19:39

So polmirization only works when you can actually fuse something. After you activate it you OCR and it tells you exactly what choices you have to fuse.

2017-04-05 21:35:30

So I've been playing around a little bit, and the how to play tutorials are actually incredibly useful . Is there a way to get  to the extra deck  in battle so I can see what is in there ?

2017-04-05 21:44:35

I'm honestly not sure about that one.

2017-04-06 16:03:50

So I found the extra deck by accident... Don't ask me how. All I know is I was in the second row looking for one of my cards and found it instead.

2017-04-07 09:16:44

Hi
@death could you put in the first post the instructions for play this, or create a topic in the articles Forum?
I am looking forward to try this, but honestly I do not understand anything and they are many messages to read.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2017-04-10 02:41:39 (edited by death 2017-04-10 04:47:33)

Ok will right everything down right now. Look for it in... sometime today. Yeah then.

edit: Ok the first post is updated.

2017-04-10 15:28:44

thanks you.
regards.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2017-04-13 16:52:20

Hi.  I'm having a strange issue, and I can't figure out whether it is Windows, my display, or my Nvda. I open the game and the Ocr  doesn't appear to pick up anything .  The only thing I can get it to pick up is the window title .  Does anybody have any ideas on this ?  .

2017-04-13 17:34:20

Friend had this problem. Will ask him what he did to fix it and get back to you.