2017-04-04 18:45:46

I can not create an ackount.
After I got the code and I enter it and I press the last button it returns me to email box.
Can someone help me please?
My email is:
[email protected]
And I will put a password here for this ackount if you can create one for me please:
Angel.1234
Thanks in advance.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-04-04 19:32:39

Keskorian wrote:

hi,
I had some succes, I culd create a role and it gave me a new game id. But when I try to sign up it gives me an account Format error and when I try to bind the role then I Need a game Password and I don't know what to enter. can someone help?

this Registered forum password

2017-04-04 19:38:06

hi
so i created an account and created a role.
game gave me an id. i clicked on bild role and typed in my account mail, password, id... now it asks me for a game password. entered the same password again and clicked ok. after a few seconds the games gives me chinese characters and something about id. then says netork abnormality and closes.
what am i  doing wrong?

2017-04-04 19:44:17

Warcat wrote:

hi
so i created an account and created a role.
game gave me an id. i clicked on bild role and typed in my account mail, password, id... now it asks me for a game password. entered the same password again and clicked ok. after a few seconds the games gives me chinese characters and something about id. then says netork abnormality and closes.
what am i  doing wrong?

Success may have been created

2017-04-04 20:07:34

hi 拓海
plese help
maybe you can registration me?
I get four-digit code but does not work

2017-04-04 20:54:54

hi guys I downloaded a game and create account. I have some questions for you first where can I download the q translate and how to use it? Second I'm a male hunter and i don't know how to find items/weapons and how to use it or equip it third. Can someone record an short tutorial to explain the key shortcuts in this game. Thanks to translation and keep up a good work. Sorry for my bad english. Best regards, Karlitos. Ps my name in the game is Karlitos

2017-04-04 20:58:29

Oh i have one more question Can I play full game without paing? Best regards, Karlitos

2017-04-04 21:04:24

@156 & 157

I also had the same question about qtranslate, i also would prefer a little manual for dummies for qtranslate myself.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2017-04-04 21:08:26

O i forgotten when i sign up i also got an email in chinese i don't know what is this i paste texst there can someone help translate this?
您的验证码为:
10分钟内有效。若不是您本人操作请忽略该邮件。
大帝软件账户管理ä¸å¿ƒ

Best regards, karlitos

2017-04-04 21:24:16

Karlitos
maybe you can registration me?

2017-04-04 21:37:18

@toto tell me your email address.

2017-04-04 21:40:20

[email protected]

2017-04-04 21:45:36

ok tell me which password you want to use in the game because I need to tipe it in the text box I will type your mail and tell me if the chinese mail with 4 digits code aarive?

2017-04-04 21:47:44

I send private message
ok?

2017-04-04 21:49:36

ok send at [email protected] i type your email addres and request the code

2017-04-04 21:49:56

First of all, we are very grateful for the warm attention. For everyone to solve the problem to do the following solution
1. Some machines can not start the program, open the software without a window display
If you encounter the problem, it's possible that your software environment is similar to the virtual machine or program multi-instance tools or other game-related software. The program shouldn't run on the virtual machine, or virtual desktop. Also you can try to close some other program, to exclude the problem. If you still can not open the program, you can send loglog file in the games folder to us. It wille help us confirm the problem.
2. Click on the website to get the verification code, but mailbox has no mail
First check whether your mail filtering system puts the message into the trash. If it is still not, it is recommended to replace the other types of mailboxes to try again.
3. It doesn't jump when Click the next button on the account register page
Since the verification code is valid, it should be used as soon as possible after the click has been sent. If you repeatedly send a verification code, make sure which one is up-to-date. Click on the next step, there will be two protected edit box, please enter the account password
4. The login prompt is not formatted correctly
On the game login, logout, and role transfer, the email is the only account. The ID of the role can not be used to log in. It's the identity of the game and is used while sending prop
5. Login prompt network anomaly
As the number of players online more, so stay in the login interface for too long will be automatically disconnected, if you encounter the problem you can restart the game try again. If the above situation still, you can send the IP address to us to confirm, if it is masked by our security system.
6. What should I do after entering the game
Some of the game's help documentation is being translated and we will push them in the next update. At present you can refer to other friends of the post, or experienced players to seek help.
7. The translation within the game is not complete
The text of the game has been translated more than 95%, but some text will be dynamically combined, or carry the format information, so the actual effect does not seem to be translated. We will further improve the translation effect. if you find that the scene has not been translated, please feedback.
Thanks

2017-04-04 21:51:02

ok go to email

2017-04-04 21:55:00

hi. daddy technologies I see that you haven't addressed my problem so I'll try to explain it better. when I enter the latest verification code the registration page doesn't change, i'm still left with 2 edit boxes and no error appears. I'm sure that it is the latest code because as soon after I type my e-mail I hit refresh and I can see the time when I received the code. I hope you can address this issue soon.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2017-04-04 22:00:35

I get an error message that lasts for only a few seconds under the e-mail box, i'm not sure if I copied it correctly, it has gotten wrong for some reason because the message that is red to me by nvda contains the words e-mail and 24 in it but what I copied to the clippboard doesn't. anyway, here is it: m
3878 获取邮件验证码
下一步

Stephen King

2017-04-04 22:05:41

mastudont
3878 Get the email verification code
The next step
Boarding

2017-04-04 22:06:19

please confirm to click the last button, it's the next. Then it will jump, there are two protected textbox on the new page, required typing the password.

2017-04-04 22:09:07

@toto do you created an account. Try press space. On the next button

2017-04-04 22:14:22

I tried not working

2017-04-04 22:16:21

that's what I get after i click the second button. I clicked it several times but the page doesn't modify. the button becomes unavailable for a few seconds and after that nothing happens.

Stephen King

2017-04-04 22:17:24

hi
dadi_technology_ltd

I tried but not working again requesting email and code