2017-03-30 23:27:41 (edited by death 2017-07-18 15:35:28)

Editing this to say that Cloud OCR is no longer needed with the new NVDA OCR that at the moment can be used by downloading the snapshots from
https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/
Video guide:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/542 … 300-52.flv
Pro link: https://ocr.space/ocrapi#pro

Cloud OCR addon: https://github.com/ctoth/cloudOCR/releases

Felt bad for taking over the other topic, so decided to just start a new one here. Any questions/comments/tips and tricks please feel free to post.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-03-30 23:29:40 (edited by death 2017-03-31 00:54:50)

About decks: When you first go into the deck editor it'll ask which deck you want to edit in a non-wrapping menu from 1 to like... 31? I'm not sure. After selecting it you'll be in the deck. I believe for any deck after two it'll ask you to name it. To go to your trunk press the number 2, to go back to your deck from your trunk press the tab key once. The deck will have 3 tabs I guess you'd call them. Main deck, extra deck for like fusions and stuff, and a side deck which you can use for multiple duels when you wanna switch a few cards out/ into your deck to change stratigy. You start off in the main deck and can just go left and right. To go to the other two decks you have to press down until you hear the confirm sound. When you hear it once you're in your extra deck. When you press down again you'll be in your side deck. When in main deck if you press a on a card you can press down to send it to your side deck, or left to send it to your trunk. When in your trunk you press right to add it to your main deck. The trunk has 6 rows and a whole bunch of columns depending on how many actual cards you have. You can just go right and it automatically moves you down after you've gone past the sixth card. That's all I got for now.

2017-03-30 23:39:27

might be a bit off topic, but cloud also reads nintendo64 games using the project64 emulator. using it for pokemon stadium right now. gonna make a list of games I got it to work in and make a new topic.

2017-03-31 02:45:51

Update on the deck: there's actually a card search function at least in trunk . Instead of going through thousands of cards using OCR, you can press s, then the right arrow then it'll give you a message about searching. Tab to the edit field, type in your search, and press enter.

2017-03-31 04:44:54

gonna try online for the first time tonight. hopefully this deck I built is good.

2017-03-31 05:32:10

Good luck! Still doing story mode so not even close to being ready. Can't wait to play online though.

2017-03-31 06:03:24

have a link to the cloud o c r? and once the add on is attached, how do you use it

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-03-31 06:20:04

https://github.com/ctoth/cloudOCR/releases
The keys to use it are insert shift r, but personally I changed them since shift actually moves you in the game.

2017-03-31 06:51:35

How do we get this? Do we have to use steam?

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2017-03-31 07:04:35

Yes. You can find the game at http://store.steampowered.com/app/480650/

2017-03-31 07:07:43

Meh, guess I won't be getting it then, last time I used steam it wasn't usable at all, like nothing read with object nav. So something must've changed drasticly.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2017-03-31 08:27:47

I have to reinstall the client for this, any tips? I believe the guide is super out of date. Looking for a card list or something. Then hopefully I can just search the ones I want when building

2017-03-31 10:33:29

Not really. The only thing I'd recommend is make sure you press space on English even if it's selected as the radio button.

2017-03-31 11:37:20

well, it's installed.  How do I log in?  I know my credencials, but when the window opens, I can OCR and read it fine, but navigation with the numb pad does nothing.  How do I go about logging in and getting stuff to work?  I haven't used the client in over a year, but I remember it being fairly simple after logging in.  I just can't remember how to do that.

2017-03-31 16:12:42

right click on your steam shortcut, go to properties, go to target, make sure there's a space at the end and paste -login 'YOUR-USER-NAME' 'YOUR-PASSWORD' -no-dwrite
obviously changing your username and pw to well... your username and pw.

2017-03-31 17:27:47 (edited by dan_c 2017-03-31 17:39:24)

Thank you!  Do you know the controls for the game?  I'm trying to figure out what key to change the combination for the Ocr.  I am so excited to play this!  Does cloud read pretty much everything? Including the tutorials ?  Sorry for all the questions

2017-03-31 17:32:17

If you go into your appdata, nvda, addons, cloudOCR, and open __init.py__ in notepad and search for shift, you can just edit the keystroke. Personally my keystroke is insert alt r.

2017-03-31 17:41:32

Thanks again! Apparently I edited my post and resent it just before you replied. smile

2017-03-31 17:48:35 (edited by death 2017-03-31 17:49:31)

Yes. Some fields it won't read as well because of the background, but you can still play them. Also you will need the regular OCR addon for opening booster packs just so you know who's boosterpack you're opening. Also Cloud OCR will only give you 500 uses a day unless you get the pro version of the sight it uses which is what I did.

2017-03-31 19:16:19

Hi.
That game sounds interesting. I have another question. How dows the online mode work? I mean, How do you choose your opponent?
Also, how about the game language? My native language is not english. And as far as I know, the game comes in different languages. Does CloudOCR work with other languages to, or should I switch to english?
I wish, there would be a demo for the PC. I am looking forward to hear the recording, that someone mentioned over in the other thread :-).

2017-03-31 19:28:27

I'm honestly not sure about other languages. I forgot how online mode works, but I remember it totally works just fine.

2017-03-31 19:53:13

Did you buy the developer licence on the cloud site? Will have to go pro.  I'm trying to see if someone can remotely  access my computer so I can get past   Steam guard.  After that I am hoping it is smooth sailing

2017-03-31 19:55:44

Ok, thanks. I might give this a try. I am actually really curious.
I wonder, if CloudOCR would also read the text in games like Kung Fu Strike...

2017-03-31 19:59:09

I did, but splitting it. 24 dollars on my own just isn't worth it no matter the game lol. Also idk I never really had a problem with steam guard for some reason.

2017-03-31 21:38:21

I just have steam guard go to my phone. Have no problems with steam really.