2016-10-26 07:57:47

@ mr.brunete
yes we made it. thank you!

@ lukas
great insight into the whole screen reader thing. i too would hope that someday the support would be more universal. there are some awkward workarounds that wouldn't be needed if you could just freely roam the screen.
but I think the question was also about using the voice you've been customizing for a long time and if they hook into the same system voice database, maybe I can access them ingame. I'm still working on that.

@ grryfindore
thank you! yes you can get the full season pass for 13 euro at Kickstarter. After Kickstarter is done tomorrow, we'll add a preorder option for about 15 euro on gamejolt.

2016-10-27 10:19:39

Hi Kevin,

Awesome the project got through. I'll look forward to giving the game a full try next april.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-10-27 12:00:18 (edited by kevin.glaap 2016-10-27 12:00:44)

i'm currently preparing a version where the visually impaired version is combined in the default build.
can you tell me what the document you'd like to read should be named?   accesible.txt ?

It should contain something like:
Start the game app, wait until the main menu music starts, then press the Alt and the V key simultanously to start the visually impaired mode.

Does that sound alright?

2016-10-27 12:22:59

a passwords list would be nice, but I don't actually have any problems with how the game is played I'm use to the hole number thing because of the kotor series its great!

2016-10-27 19:54:25

congratulations to all the team who developed code 7, now the project has been funded.
hopefully, next year we will get the next episode soon

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-10-27 20:13:07

I kind of want to replay the game now but I think I'll wait for the next episode. I'm guesing the choices have an impact

2016-10-27 20:27:41

There is a passwords list, it tells you when you get to a password prompt.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2017-03-26 09:54:58

any new info on the game yet?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2017-03-28 14:15:09

I don't think so, there are some info on the website, they even did a video about the first episod, but it has no speatch. just for sided persons.

2017-03-28 22:53:50

Are the developers still looking at this?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-03-29 06:34:53

Their has been plenty of news on the kickstarter page, and on their twitter, the game is not dead.

2017-03-29 11:16:24

Is it not dead for sided people only, or everyone including blinds?

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-03-29 18:24:24

so there is no speech for the first episode of the game?
I will just have to wait it out until the next episode comes out.

2017-03-30 05:22:35

Their will be speech for all of the game. It has not been released, but continuous updates are being posted. They have their noses to the grindstone at the moment, trying to get things done. Check KS or Twitter for more info.

2017-03-31 16:32:40

well hopefully the game is still being developed not only for the sighted, but also for us

2017-04-03 20:15:15

of course it is guys they won't go through all the work of making one then telling you there going to make the others, and not do it

2017-04-04 12:18:33

Guys, don't worry, they are working hard on it so just sit tight and be patient. :-)

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-04-04 17:54:15

Exactly. Not dead at all, for anyone, us included. Just give them some time. I am sure when it finally comes time to experience this game, it will be a masterpiece!

2017-04-05 16:54:31

I started the game, I went into settings and decreased the screen resolution to the smallest size, but When I start episode 0 it reverts back to the recommended setting.
how do I save my changes so that the game doesn't revert to the default screen resolution?

2017-08-12 00:53:29

Hello, so code7 episode 1 is out. If you wanna play it, you can find it on steam.
the game has speach turned off by default, thus to turn it on you have to press the alt key pluse v in the main menu.
press here to enter the game's page on steam
have fun playing.
greetings.

2017-08-12 03:55:57

So episode 1 is fully accessible already? I'm pretty sure the developer said the version for visually impaired people would come out later.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2017-08-12 05:41:19

Sort of...I can get through the first few stages of ep 1. But the screen for doing things with network connections on computers/systems is inaccessible with speech as of yet, unless it's user error, which is completely possible. The minigames involving man in the middle attacks and robot evading are also still cut out in ep 0, and I assume these will be needed in further segments of the ep. I like what I see of new characters though, and look forward to playing more. Has anyone actually done much with ep 1? I have gotten to the bit where I'm trying to follow someone through networks, though I may restart when their is more accessibility. Cheers to this team for going through a successful KS, and creating an awesome game!

2017-08-12 10:35:05 (edited by kevin.glaap 2017-08-12 10:38:36)

Hello,
really sorry that the speech version is not ready yet, but game development for such a big game is really stressful.

It's like musicfairy said. All the speech features, that you know from episode 0 are in the code and can be accessed with Control plus V, but there are several new features, that we haven't gotten around to yet, like the network app, which is a big part of Episode 1.

Also, there's some places, where thousands of lines of text are generated in a fraction of a second and we have to find solutions for these.

That's why we haven't officially mentioned the game here yet.

There's some stuff that we have to do before this, for example Gamescom is happening next week.
But right after Gamescom, we have our priorities on the blind and german versions of the game.

2017-08-12 16:58:27

should I buy the season pass for windows?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-08-12 18:41:39

Yes, this game is nothing if not large scale. Take your time, you've earned a rest. I don't think I would have the dedication, or the energy, to get something like this out of my brain and into the world at large. When it comes, it will be beautiful, now I just have to resist looking at lets plays on Youtube until then, tongue. I've only gotten about 20 minutes in and I'm already in love with this new character. Well done.