2017-03-26 06:16:22

hi all,i love mud,can play no sound,but,auto change line not work on most mud.
only i try alter aeon and prome can play,because auto change line only work on that.
auto change line is  whole word display in one line,like this message,please login.
if auto change line work,this is please login.
or,if a message can not display in one line,can do this,please
login.
if auto change line not work,this is plea
se lo
gin.
or,ple
as
e l
og
in.
if auto change line not work.read message not work,read message hard.
i try to use mush-z to run other mud,like ca,squaresoft,but not work too,i using mush-z to run,because i know,alter aeon can work on this.
but,not work too,this bug in mcl i think.so,someone said i can change to english,but i can not use language sim to run mush client,i don't know why,message is windows mush client is stop working.my language sim is Locale.Emulator.2.3.0.2.
so,i download windows 10 language pack to change my system language to english,it work on english system,really,but i can not use english system well,this is code?code like utf8,ansi,if yes,can work on change code,but i can not do this,i can not find change code,and i can not shure this is on code,so,need help for make auto change line work.

2017-03-26 07:09:35

Hi.
I don't quite understand what your saying. But mush-z and mushclient are the same thing. Mush-z just has scripts and sounds and things to run spacifically for alter aeon. From what I can understand you want all text on one big line. If you have word wrap on this should work okay you won't get text on one big line but you can read with your screen reader by using say all. I didn't really understand your post but I hope I've helped a little.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-03-26 10:45:44

no,i'm using nvda.not work,i can not play most mud.

2017-03-26 11:13:47

try vip mud from www.gmagames.com, it does this on one big line automatically

For me, the new coding age begins!

2017-03-26 12:50:55

yes,vip mud can use,but demo,so,i want to use mush.

2017-03-26 15:07:59

it's not that bad the demo, you have two hours of playtime before you have to restart the client

2017-03-26 23:13:50

Hi.
The demo has restrictions but it's stuff you don't really need. I've used the demo for years with no problem. You don't even have to restart your computer when time runs out just quit vipmud and start it over again you can pick up right where you left off.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-03-27 12:53:55

ohh,but some soundpack only mush have,and alter aeon work,but other dosen't,i don't know why.

2017-03-27 16:56:55

that is easy, i've put the sound pack in for cosmic rage, no problems what so ever

2017-03-29 09:57:27

i change to other language,not english,it work,but only chinese can not work.

2017-03-29 15:54:38

so, I could use a sound pack that was made for vipmud in mush? then I got to download the  stuff that NVDA needs for it to work and I don't know where to get them.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-03-29 17:42:32

as far as i know, you don't need anything for NVDA, it works out of the box with v i p mud

2017-03-30 02:02:09

I ment for mush client.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-03-30 11:49:26

i have mush reader,but output can not auto change line.

2017-06-04 21:27:00

My problem is with mud that doesn't suport screen reader. When it happens mush-z only updates the output when i press enter, instead of vipmud that does it automatically.