2017-03-26 23:12:03

Hello.

So I accidentally uploaded 2 of the same video to youtube, both of which are not at the full length. Only the first 15 minutes play, and yes, I did verify my account to upload longer videos. I went to the videos section to attempt to delete them, and the delete button will not show up. In addition, I have to use google chrome for mac because for some reason, safari refuses to log into that account. Can anyone please tell me how to wipe these videos off of my channel?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-03-26 23:20:40

Hi Shotgunshell.
Do you have a windows computer or another device or computer you can try this on? I'm not sure why this could be happening. I've noticed in windows when I'm on youtube nvda sometimes skips over buttons. What I do is get as close to where I think the button I want is then down arrow until I find the button. This might also work on the mac try it out.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-03-27 00:15:54

I have a mac computer and an IPhone, and that's pritty much it.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-03-27 01:38:22

Hi.
Try deleting them with the iPhone the youtube app is pretty good about displaying things correctly.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order