2017-03-16 22:56:27

Hi there,

There's something that I find pretty entertaining about this Jonut guy. He actually took the time and effort, to come on here, after getting banned, create an account, and complain, even though he knew what it was that he got banned for. In other words, he wasted his time. Pretty entertaining, really.

2017-03-17 05:51:18

Well guys, I admitt that destroying shelters is funny, sometimes, but even if this is stw, survive the wild, it doesn't mean that someone, with a damn bunch of dfc's, should come to newbies who's trying to do something and destroy their work. And even if this pk time was extended... Well, not everyone is so good at it. Hope am not looking like if I were trying to assure you, that destroying shelters is bad ingeneral, I were destroying many of them, too, but as I said, if there would be a real chanse for those who hasn't dfc's, then yes, would be no problem at all. I've experienced that, too.
@Amine, if I'll pay you 100 coins will you help me to kill my enemies? big_smile

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-03-17 08:40:12

@Criticview: Thanks a lot for the detailed description on how the banns and warnings works. It doesn't seem to work the same way in Readspot.
@jonut: So, what have you done to get banned? It would be great to know, now that you started to post about it. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-03-17 10:39:25

Luciana wrote:

@Amine, if I'll pay you 100 coins will you help me to kill my enemies? big_smile

The price depends on how strong the person is. Unless you tell me to kill a part of my team then that aint going to happen.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-03-17 10:45:16

The thing goes like this: First you tell me who this enemy of yours is, then I'll see if I can kill them. If I do, you'll pay me the price we agreed on and if you don't, then you'll have to watch your back because every shelter you put on will be blown up, if you turn pk on you'll go boom, and some other stuff. Litterally you'll be chased for eternity if you ever dare to betray me!

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-03-17 12:23:20

@SLG it's long time a go I cheet and sho admin breg the ban. but wen I kome back now I not do that I will playing and talk to my ger friend it's sad for me

2017-03-17 14:53:34

@previous poster, how do we know that you won't cheat again? it seems the admins gave you several chances that you fucked up badly.

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-03-17 21:00:17

@slj: don't compare apples and eggs, they're absolutely not the same. stw has its way of dealing with things, rs has its own. <smile>

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2017-03-18 05:21:13

Ll I will take it into a count, if will need it in future. Thank you.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-03-18 13:26:19

Hmm, hmm, and hmm.And also another hmm with another hmm. Amine, does it sound fun if we both collaborate to make paid missions? That sounds good for me.

2017-03-18 15:37:13

Wait didn't i tell you we already do? Ok then, now you know.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-03-20 06:32:04

Oh, yup. Just  read previous messages. big_smile big_smile good job.

2017-03-21 03:51:10

hi there long time no post on this topic but today i have some thing to post and you guys wouldn't believe me
today when i login in to the game it said my info wasn't correct first i thought that i put info incorrect
but when i tried again and again it still incorrct
after i decide to login in other char it work fine and oh when i check my paid account with gender command it said player not found it quite hard to said but ... shit
smoke-j know already i hope admin team will come up explain what's going on one more thing i never give password to anybody

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2017-03-22 14:53:26

wightfall, if you have skype, feel free to add live:fixmypc1985_1 (name is akilor stw) and we'll take it from there. Why and how the account got deleted, i have no idea, but i'll do all i can to get things back to normal for you.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2017-03-22 20:12:33

Well just to let everyone know, Survive the wild now has a database page which can be found here

I appologise both  to Sam, and to everyone involved with the game for not getting this done muuuuuch! sooner, but hopefully better late than never.

I was actually hoping one of our other staff who might be more familiar with the game than I am could take care of this, but as it happened I decided to get it done myself.
I freely admit I didn't explore much of the game in my rather brief tryout, so if anyone wants to point out and explain anything about the game  which might need including on the page, anything a prospective  new player might want to know, or any particularly unique aspects of the game I missed out, feel free, the game after all does have a learning curve which is rather steep and I couldn't find out too much in one afternoon.

As I said, I am really sorry that the page is only getting completed now, but hopefully we can make up for lost time.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-22 21:25:15

@Dark, thank you a lot for your excellent work. The description summerises the game pretty well. The only thing I would like to add is that there actually is a way to know what you are facing, if you build yourself a compass. There's a site with lots of info about the game and many useful guides, managed by Smoke-j, Pyro709 and Jimmy Dub. The link is:
http://www.blackscreengaming.com/stw/index.php

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2017-03-22 22:59:01

Hi mayana.

Thanks for the link and the information. I did gather that the readme only skimmed the surface of what was available, indeed I died rather in short order from drinking what I believe was unpurified water, so more information for myself and for other players would definitely help.
I don't know how much time I'll have to investigate the game, but obviously I do want the entry to give a good introduction to any potnetial new players.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-22 23:25:03

Hello Dark.
Thanks for the db entry it's nice to see games like this get added! Btw, I just want you to know if you need an extra moderator around here to help with db entries and other things, I would be happy to help! Just let me know this is my favorite place to hang out and talk and I'm happy to help with whatever is needed. This forum is my happy place lol!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-03-23 09:34:00

Hi Guitarman.

Glad you like the page, I've now updated it with a link to the blackscreen gaming website and a couple of extra additions about things like questing.

Thanks for offering to help with the forum. I'll discuss this with the other staff and then contact you by email.

2017-03-23 20:45:56

Hello Dark.
That sounds good. Just post here or somewhere when you email me, sometimes mail gets sent to my spam folder so I miss it.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2017-03-25 07:19:40

Hello there! I've started to play the game recently.. I lost a few characters to the thirst virus.. How can I deal with it?

2017-03-25 07:30:52

Hi Caio.
Well you have to make a cup with clay then you can go fill it with water in the stream at the starting area. THEN YOU CAN DRINK AND KEEP FROM DYING. this might have changed since I've been off for a while but that's how I used to do it. I read something the other day about purifying water but I don't know anything about that. Check all the cool guides and walkthroughs for stw they can help answer whatever questions you have.
Hth.

Guitarman.

2017-03-25 14:59:57

That makes sense... Alsso, shouldn't the manual be updated? I see a lot of tips in the changelog that aren't in the game's read me..

2017-03-25 17:18:20

I've managed to get a broken fishing net.. What do I need to make it work?

2017-03-25 17:49:23

Connect a frame to it

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro