2017-03-25 14:40:41

Hey guys.
I've heard that Killer Instinct is accessible. Can someone record a demo and show how accessible it is before I buy it?
That would be really cool.
Thanks.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-03-25 16:37:11

Hi,
I don't know how easy it'd be to record a demo, but I can type down some info here.
The menus don't currently read but we can easily give you a menu guide, although there' something else that I've put below.
Weirdly, there's one exception. online invite menu works with screene readers on both xbox and pc.
There is an option in audio options, called hud volume. When this is turned up, there are some sounds for in-game events, like shadow meters, and also kv meter which stands for knockdown value. Basically, as you do a combo, there's this weird, boomy-type sound that increases in pitch, and if it gets to a certain point before you end the combo, the characters will be pushed back. Ideally, you have to end it before it reaches this point.
Shadow Lords mode isn't currently playable but if they add any accessible APIs, it could be.