2017-03-24 02:16:25

Orin wrote:

That did not work, however that appeared to have reverted my settings back to defaults, it would seem.

I did find this line in config.ini, should this line be changed?

locale = 0xffff - en(en)

I wonder if this is what Nuno was talking about, the translation is basically done but the game isn't using it? I've even tried running LocaleEmulator in English, for all the good it did.

I don't understand too

2017-03-24 02:26:38

I'd really like to play this game as I love games with big worlds and free movement and doing things. But, I won't be able to play it until the English translations are available and working correctly in the game. I also hope a link will be posted to get the full package for the game and it's English translations.

2017-03-24 02:32:30

This may help... I get the following just before the game starts with an okay button:

21:0 3/23 ÖØÆô·þÎñÆ÷£¬ÇëÏ໥ת¸æ¡£

OK

2017-03-24 02:43:08

Orin wrote:

This may help... I get the following just before the game starts with an okay button:

21:0 3/23 ÖØÆô·þÎñÆ÷£¬ÇëÏ໥ת¸æ¡£

OK

Can play?

2017-03-24 02:57:34

No. The game menu is still in Chinese. The English locale isn't being used.

2017-03-24 03:03:23

Orin wrote:

No. The game menu is still in Chinese. The English locale isn't being used.

In other words, there is no need to use the local emulator now, right?

2017-03-24 03:09:13

Yes. The game runs, but still in Chinese. How do I switch to English?

2017-03-24 03:17:07

Orin wrote:

Yes. The game runs, but still in Chinese. How do I switch to English?

You can try to delete the locale in the zh.chs, Reserved en

2017-03-24 03:22:43

Hi, I see that both the main and patch links for ROTK aren't working. It tells me that with both, the file I'm looking for is no longer available. I was gonna download them both to see if I could get in to it. and/or wait to download the patch with the English translations when it becomes available.

2017-03-24 03:34:56

People calm down.. Nunu said,a  a few posts back that he`d post a link to a more stable server..

2017-03-24 06:09:30

I think it is zh_cs, and I deleted both that and the cht file.

I no longer get that message, but the menu is still in Chinese sad

2017-03-24 06:42:19

It seems only to wait nuno

2017-03-24 08:09:30 (edited by JasonBlaze 2017-03-24 08:21:30)

the translation isn't out yet I believe... if you guys check the translate.ini file it is  just the  interface has been translated. wich is they did long time ago, in order to make it work, you have to open the txt file with local emulator that has been set with chinese  local.
and delete the chinese text there, for example this:
Sign in=登陆
delete the thing that after the =
if you want you could just replace it with this:
[main]
WZGL=王者归来

[main menu]
Sign in=
Test audio=
Adjust background music volume=
Exit game=
Create role=
Bind role=
Gift role=
Receive role=
Help=
My address:%s=
Role=
Settings=
Select object view sound=

[tts]
TTS device=
TTS voice=
TTS speed=
TTS volume=
TTS pitch=

[game main]
East=
North east=
North=
North west=
West=
South west=
South=
South east=

[control]
OK=
Cancel=
Sign in=
User name=
Password=
Input format=
Chat=
Chat log=
Send message=
Send=
Friend=
Channel=
Create role=
Bind role=
Gift role=
Receive role=
Dadi account=
Dadi password=
Game ID=
Game password=
Repeat password=
Screen name=
Role type=
Recipient account=
Captcha=

[tips info]
The version of this program is not the latest.=
The program is running, do you want to shut it down?=
Set %s success=
Set failure=
Enable settings mode=
Disable settings mode=
No call settings=
Enable=
Disable=
Lock=
Unlock=
Lock failure=
Gift failure=
Game main menu=
Game return=
Please lock the object.=
All volume %d=
Follow=
Cancel to follow=
Follow failure=
Auto speak=
Shield=
Friend=
Speak=
Channel=
No friends=
No message=
Copy sucess=
Copy failure=
No object=
HP=
Speed=
Congratulations! you have a new game ID: %s, please keep in mind. Of course, you can also open the "%s" view your game ID. Or click the "OK" button to open the file.=
The "Update.exe" is missing, please download again.=
Unable to connect to the server (%d).=
Enable automatic pick up items=
Disable automatic pick up items=
Application error, please send the "bugs" folder to us, it will help us to improve the application, thank you!=
Enable skill name reading=
Disable skill name reading=
Allowed to join the team=
Not allowed to join the team=
Account format error=
Password format error=
Screenname format error=
Identifying code format error=
Role format error=
The password and confirmation password are different=
Game ID format error=
The text to be sent is too long=
Network delay test=
Program abnormal=
Network abnormal=
Network abnormal,try to reconnect...=
The text to be sent is too short=
View map=
View near=
Currently remaining=
Property has not been assigned, cannot exit.=
Property has not been assigned, cannot submit.=
Near detection=
Remote detection=
navigation=
Cancel to navigation=
Navigation failure=

[fields]
Equipment=
Skills=
Items=
Wear=
Peace mode=
Gang mode=
Team mode=
All object mode=
World=
camp=
Gang=
Team=
Near=
Map=
System=
Control own=
Control all=
Enable team mode=
Disable team mode=
All object=
Enemy=
Own=

if you done, copy the ini file that you just modify   and replace all ini file on the local folder.
if you want just the ini file, I have uploaded it , but this is solidfiles, careful with the ad:
http://www.solidfiles.com/v/PMLX3V6LVWp33
for local emulator: no you can't play this game without that, the sounds will not play properly, so you still have to run it as chinese.
anyways, if you guys look into the ini file again, it is kindda wierd, cause it seams the interface of the game are already in english before, but they translated it to chinese somehow.
I really don't know...

2017-03-24 12:03:41

Yeah, if you run the game without Locale Emulator, you'll be missing a lot of sounds. For example, the sound that is supposed to play when you press arrow keys in the menu. Also, many NPC sounds and quite a lot of other audio is missing.

2017-03-24 12:06:15

but its all english for you?

2017-03-24 12:21:27

No, I still haven't gotten the file to work correctly.

2017-03-24 17:01:09

I guess now we only have to wait for Nunu..

2017-03-24 19:52:32

hey all. i seem to miss something when using locale emulator. I have it into a foulder, and I have some aplicatiouns like leguy.exe. I'm unsing windows 10 by the way. hwo to make the game to run with locale? any help? when I tipe aplications on the .exe file of the game, I don't see run in Chinese like I set up there. if you can please help

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2017-03-24 20:33:35

I'm starting to believe that this translation is a bad joke...

Sorry for my english

2017-03-24 20:58:34

the game Being translated

2017-03-24 21:24:54

can someone help me with my problem?

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2017-03-24 22:13:23

try to follow my guide... uh forgot what is the post number...
the steps is easy though, just edit global profile, select location as chinese and  find the save as button.
then go back to the exe file press aplication, check the local emulator sub menu, u should see it there...

2017-03-24 22:45:34

Hmm, no this translation is not a bad joke, I even can send the language files if you can speak chinese. Please don't say these things, because you probably don't know how hard it is for me to talk to person who almost doesn't know english, and for him to uyunbderstand me, code all things I've requested to make your playing experience as best as possible. You want incomplete and buggy translation? I can tell the dev and he will probably give me the version that will be crashing each 10 seconds. I am verry disappointed by words like that.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-03-24 22:48:06

Ah, PS: Now I understand how hard its to maintain such a project with people saying its a fake, but I thank you all for your patience and trying to help me by helping others setup the game

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-03-24 23:31:54

ok you can play it in english maybay you can send in english