2017-03-24 00:14:15

Hello.
How do I use the remade english translation of Crazy Party?
I'm using Beta version 46

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-03-24 16:02:59

you just have to put the LNG in the game's directory then choose the new language from the options.

2017-03-24 16:20:18

What improvements does this include?
The main translation issue I encountered was the Railroad management game, where the switches are said like this.
On section 1, there is a switch on road 2 on road 3
or something similar, when it should have said from road 2 to road 3. I lost the game so many times that way big_smile

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-03-24 16:21:47

Post 2, I placed the file in the main directory, opened the game, and I still don't see any new languages in options. Why?

2017-03-24 16:42:44

I got a dropbox 429 error.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2017-03-24 17:23:33

It baffles me that this is still a thing, even on paid accounts. This is why dropbox is not good for high traffic files. Ever.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2017-03-24 23:35:31

Wow! I didn't even know this existed!
As for the link, could you maybe consider putting it on tinyupload instead?
That way everyone could get it; at least until pragma puts it into beta 47...
Later!

2017-03-25 14:28:11

stirlock wrote:

It baffles me that this is still a thing, even on paid accounts. This is why dropbox is not good for high traffic files. Ever.

hello
yeah, i hate dropbox anb i no longer using it

2017-03-25 18:13:42

Once you paste the language file in the games directory, you need to choose English revised from the language menu in the options. There's two English options, you  need to choose English revised.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-03-27 12:52:03

Riad, please plase the link to the translation in post 2, not in your sig.
I know you want people to be able to enjoy the new translation, but at the current time, no one can because the forum is cutting off the last part of the link.
I can see you placed more after the zip_dir part, but it's not showing up in the address bar when I click the link, and internet archive is giving me a page not found error message because of this.
It appears that the forum is not letting people see what you've typed for the name of the link, but it's also cutting off the end of the link because it won't fit on a single line.
When posting a link like this, it's a good idea to test said link just to make sure it works for everyone else.
I always log out of my account and click the link as a guest, because if it works for a guest, it should work for all visiters as well.
Hope this helps, and I can't wait to start playing the new translation!
Later!

2017-03-27 16:51:55

Hey all.
Sorry about that, was checking the cause of the link's problem and it was the fact that I pasted an incorrect one. Here's the correct link; just extract and copy the LNG to the .exe's directory, archive.org couldn't give me the direct link for only the LNG, the other files not being other than useless trash. Anyway, here's the correct link:
https://ia601501.us.archive.org/zip_dir … Remake.zip
Enjoy

2017-03-28 23:38:45

in what folder I put the language on?

73 Wj3u

2017-03-28 23:40:31

You put it in the crazy party folder. Not in any of the sub folders, just in the main directory. Then, you choose English revised from the language menu.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-03-29 16:13:47

It doesn't show up in the language menu.

2017-03-29 17:40:56

Hmm, weird. I didn't think it showed up in the language menu either, then I saw two English options. English, and English revised. English revised is near the end of the list. That's the one you want. You paste the language file in the same folder as crazyparty.exe.