2017-03-22 23:08:43

hello,
sorry about me asking this question here,, it's because I didn't find any websites or forums for blind music and audio mixing questions. believe me I searched.
big_smile
my question is, how to control autotune, with reaper using midi controler or midi keyboard. as controlling I mean correcting the pitch according to the key you pressing. I know it's possible, I actually heard someone did that over skype but when I did what configuration he told me, I couldn't do that.
if you don't know what I mean, so please use songify app for IOS or android. I want to do what songify does, but with keys I specify thank you in advance for answering.
wish I'll find a way. I totally love that kind of stuff.
smile
best wishes.

2017-03-22 23:16:47

why is this in the general game discussion room? come on people! I mean, its not like I haven't placed topics wrong before, but they were usually borderline one or the other.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-03-23 04:26:21

Hi.
@Mahedee, I don't have much experience with this but play around with reaper to see if you can get the right combination.
@Ironcross, he's new give him a break. I was new once, I put topics in the wrong places, I'm sure you did too. I don't want to scare new people off this forum, I hope you don't either.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-03-23 09:43:01

I'm sorry guys, didn't think I have to post it here when I was posting it.

2017-03-23 21:28:58

You might try joining the RWP mailing list. Are you using Osara? Just send a blank message to [email protected] and you'll receive a message. Follow the link in that message or reply to it, and you'll be subscribed. Hope this helps.