2017-03-21 04:06:00

Hello folks! I recently got my hands on a netflix account and managed to read subtitles using NVDA. The question is, is there a way to have it read continuously without the need to move the arrow keys up and down? And since we are into this kind of subject, is there any other products accessible like that? I tryed to download KM player to be able to read subtitles from animes, but I can hardly find any sites with downloadable stuff. So the best option would be something similar to netflix, but netflix only has a few titles.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2017-03-21 06:24:42

Hello Haramir.
This is very interesting I didn't know this was possible. Have you tried nvda+down-arrow say all? That usually works. If your using a laptop there's another command for say all but I can't recall that one. Anyway that should work and keep you from having to move up and down with the arrow keys. Sorry can't help with the anime stuff don't know anything about that except that it's japanese lol!
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-03-21 12:41:58

Hello folks! Guitarman, good catch. Completely forgot about that command. I'll test it and let you know, although I suspect it wont be that easy. The subtitles keep popping whenever a character talks, so there's no plain text to be read.
Best regards, Haramir.

2017-03-21 23:11:57

I'm not sure how much of an intentional thing that is... so that may be your only option. As to downloadable things to read subtitles with through KM player... there's tons of it. Can't give sites here, but torrents will turn up many treasures...

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-03-21 23:53:26

Hello folks! Thanks guys, as I said, after some testing I confirmed that there is no current shortcut to have it read automatically. Assault Freak, I'll try to google some of those treasures. big_smile
Best regards, Haramir.

2017-03-22 19:58:59

Hi all. How does one read subtitles in netflics? I cant seem to get it right.

all's fare in love and war

2017-03-22 23:54:10

Hello folks! Brendan, it usually appears above the video controls like pause, full scren, etc. You have to read manually every time a character speaks though.
Best regards, Haramir.