2017-03-21 22:58:59

amerikranian wrote:

Mikrima, why won't we trade devices? it will close all those 100 times. smile

Haha, yeah, I wish that would happen here!
You have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, right? That fixed it for most people, but I have heard from one person who said it didn't solve the issue for them.

2017-03-21 23:12:08

I will try the game on a phone with android 4.1.2 and on 2 tablets with 5.1 and 6.0.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-03-22 00:31:50

Mikrima:  I have, I just forgot to post about it. I did it this morning. Still no luck.

2017-03-22 03:27:48

I'm playing this on Android and mostly loving it so far. I have a several thoughts, both bug reports and ideas.
Bug reports:
1. It feels like there might be a memory leak somewhere. When I've been playing it for a while, going out of and into the app, the swipes get less and less responsive, and double-taps get less consistent.
2. Sometimes the internal text to speech will skip over part of a message, such as "Select Production button" becomes "Select probutton"
3. The TTS voice seems to be using a somewhat slower rate than Talkback, which is using the same voice.
Ideas
4. Some text could be streamlined. For example:
Production slot 1, logs
automation has run out
Select production
Will produce 1 log every 3 Seconds
Produce button

Could be signifficantly shortened to:
Production slot 1, automation expired, produces 1 log every 3 seconds
Select Production
Produce button

Another example, instead of:
Logs
Sale price
Sell 1 button
etc.
Could become:
250 logs
Sale price 10 gold
Sell 1 button
etc.

5. I would really like to see a sell all button for each product in the city.
6. I would really like to see the back button added to the up/down flick order on every screen in the game, to make it faster to get out of screens such as the production selector.
7. Sound: It would be cool to have product specific production sounds. For example:
Log: axe impact sounds for progress, log hitting ground sound for completion
Timber, sawing sound for progress, board hitting floor for completion
Grain: blade cutting through stalks of wheat for progress, grain pouring noise for completion
And so on.

8. Boost idea, coordinated production. For the duration of the boost, it is only necessary to activate the production slot for the most complex item you want to produce. For example, starting a ladder production while this boost was active would, assuming all necessary products were unlocked and slots were available, automatically start the needed sub-production for the ladder. So, if ladder was activated in lumber slot 1, then timber would be automatically started in slot 2 and logs in slot 3, as well as leather strips in the farm.
9,. Boost idea, autoselling. When this boost is activated, if the warehouse fills, the most complex unit will be autosold to allow production to continue.
10. Building idea, oversight building. This building would show all currently unlocked buildings and production slots, allowing for quicker management of large numbers of buildings and production slots from one central location.

2017-03-22 03:46:29

amerikranian wrote:

Mikrima:  I have, I just forgot to post about it. I did it this morning. Still no luck.

Amerikranian,  I'm pretty sure I asked this before, but I can't find the info again. Did you say you were running iOS 10 or iOS 9?

2017-03-22 04:06:39

mikrima, I run Ios 9, iPod touch

2017-03-22 06:18:03

amerikranian wrote:

mikrima, I run Ios 9, iPod touch

Thanks for responding! That helps a lot. It's too late to do anything today, but I will investigate more tomorrow.

2017-03-22 09:24:54

Thanks a lot @mikrima for answering this in post 150. I played the game so much yesterday so I figured all this out on my own, but it's great to get it confirmed.
Sometimes, I can't find the treasure chests when they appears. Sometimes they disappears very quickly and other times I hear them, but can't find them by swiping. They seem to be placed randomly on the screen.
Watching the videos works great on my device. There is an L button at the top right corner which closes this window after the video has played, but swiping gives a weird result.
I have completed 5 out of 6 quests, so I'll restart soon to get the rewards. I love the game so much...
Will it be possible to translate the game into danish in the future?
I have a suggestion regarding the numbers in the game, and would like to hear others opinions on this as well:
Because of the way the numbers are written, Voiceover reads them as: 1.00000. It would be very helpful, at leased to me, if the numbers got read as 100000 instead.
Do you get enough money from the adds? If not, I'll suggest you to have some optional in-app purchases as well.
Keep up the great job on developing and updating the game...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-03-22 12:56:15

hi all, I've just updated to the latest version of the game, however when I open it the game simply closes again. is it a bug? I'm running iOS 9 with an iPhone 4S

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-03-22 14:09:11

Hi,
I agree that in the production menu it needs a 2 finger flick up option to go back to the next page to make things more smoother,

also hope there is more work going into VO as its irritating having to turn it off and on all the time when switching between aps, I am currently using an I phone 7 with the latest IOS.

I honestly think this game has massive potential once all the bugs are ironed out and can easily be a paid for game.

2017-03-22 16:36:43

Hi everybody, we just updated the Android version. Among other things, this update fixes the issues that happen after a game reset, such as market sell buttons becoming inaccessible.
Here is the full changelist:

- Performance increased further
- Game now auto-saves regularly
- Bug fixed where watching a video sometimes didn't award the boost
- Accessibility: Products in City will announce how many are in storage together with the product name
- Accessibility: Produce button is now the first button in any production slot, to make updating automation quicker
- Accessibility: After selling a product, game will announce how many are left in storage
- Accessibility: After a progress reset, the sell buttons in the city are no longer inaccessible
- Accessibility: Added Sell All button to the city market product listing
- Accessibility: Boost Buttons in the Castle are now labeled with how long the boost will still be active

2017-03-22 19:11:22

iOS Players on iOS 9.x - we have found a potential fix for the crash and it is beta testing now.
If it holds up, it will go online as soon as Apple reviews it, which usually takes between 1 and 3 days.

2017-03-22 19:36:04

Updating.
I am waiting for swiping improving performance.
And these are not from memori because I have 4 gb ram and 32 gb and it needs to be beter in swiping.

2017-03-22 19:45:36

The low swiping sensitivity doesn't come from the performance, it actually comes from our detection code. We are working on that too, because it definitely can be much improved. This update doesn't contain any improvements to the swipe detection yet though, sorry.

2017-03-22 19:56:12

man I really love this game so far!
I am playing it on my iphone 5s with IOS 10.2.
I have not encounter a mager problem so far, I could watch the video normaly.
1 thing though, sometimes, when I swiping around the production slots, the speech/ cursor focus keep jumping around, like for example, I am on production slot 1, then  I swipe to the right once, I will end up on the produce button on the production slot 3... it is really anoying sometimes, I hope that you find the way to fix it... big_smile
thanks before
and sorry for my english...

2017-03-22 20:46:18

smile
smile
smile
I am verry happi.
I resolved with the game and swipes are normaly.
After the update my accessibiliti mode was disabled and with help from a sigted person, I reenabled it and now it is grate.
I really like it.

2017-03-22 23:03:18

I am not sure if anyone else has posted this problem,

but I was happily playing crafting kingdom tucked up in my nice cosy bed when after completing all my quests I thought lets cash them in,

to my utter dismay, I tried to click the play button to start again only for everything to freeze and the tts to go silent, so I stayed calm, turned on voiceover, closed the ap then loaded the ap up again.

Dismay turned ito complete horror as it looks like its reset me to the beginning with no boosts etc I even had to buy the lumber yard again.

I was that stressed I had to jump out of bed (which is no mean feat) boot up my pc to share this travesty.

its only been 3 days of life gone but it still hurts, I am using an I phone 7 with the latest ios on it for the devs information.

If someone thinks I have gone wrong somewhere and I am stressed about nothing please let me know.

ok back to bed.

2017-03-22 23:18:37

I'm getting weird accessibility behavior when I have a lumberyard with 4 slots. When I swipe through them it'll sometimes jump back to the first one for no discernible reason. It also gets really, really laggy beyond the usual. I'm using an IPhone 6S.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2017-03-22 23:45:26 (edited by mikrima 2017-03-22 23:46:43)

Hi shrike,
claiming the quest rewards will reset the progress, that is correct. However, you start over with a lot of bonuses. Depending on which quests you completed, your lumberyard will now produce faster, more products and you'll earn more money at the market. Also, neither the estate or the princess will be reset.

If you want an overview of your current active bonuses, go to the castle and find the button "View Upgrades". There you can see a list of your upgrades that you already earned.

This mechanic will allow you to produce faster and earn more money, buy cheaper storage etc, and every time you restart it will take you a lot less time to get to where you were. You won't be able to get to the really high valued products or really expensive properties without those restart boosts.

2017-03-22 23:48:53

The jumping VoiceOver focus is related to the swipe detection and Touch Explore misfiring. We're already working on a fix, but it will take a few days to rewrite the code for this particular part of the game.

2017-03-23 00:45:29

I just wanted to post a quick update: Based on the feedback we've received from our lovely and awesome beta testers, the crash bug seems to have indeed been fixed. We submitted the update to the store and hope that we can get through the review either tomorrow or the day after. I will post a change list here once it is available.

In the meantime we won't sit idle though, we're already working on more improvements that didn't make it into this update. Better number formatting and better swipe detection will be part of that. Also, the estate will finally read out a description of what your home currently looks like.

We could have waited with this update to include those changes, but fixing crashes and bugs should always be done sooner rather than later.

2017-03-23 03:54:17

Hi, I've seen the Princes 3 times now, and first I got that all sale prices go up by 2 percent, then by 4 percent, then by 6 percent. The first 2 times, the prices were still the same. now, the price for, say, logs, is 11 instead of 10, but, the timber is still at the starting price of 55. I think this might be a bug.

2017-03-23 07:17:18

I have a problem with voice over.
It jumps around when i swipe around fast.
But if i am looking for the tresure chest, i have swipe fast or else i will loose it.
Then at the end i loose it because voice overr jumps around.
Good work any ways and keep up.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2017-03-23 08:46:59

Quick question which I've asked before but don't get answered:
Will it be possible to translate the game in the future?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-03-23 19:58:59

thanks for the information.

All I wish for now is the swipe latency to be improved which I hear is being addressed but not sure if another annoyance is being updated,   which is the product selection menu not having the gesture to flick up to the back button which makes switching logs to timber really tedious.

hope these features will be implemented in the next update.

thanks again