2017-03-21 02:30:47

I don't think it's that though.  I'm pretty sure that by default BGT doesn't generate any log files.

2017-03-21 03:42:42

I think it can if configured to do so.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-03-21 04:14:16

Yeah, I think that if you configure your BGT script to log, it will.

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2017-03-21 15:45:58

It's not a matter of thinking; it's a matter of it definitely will. You could even log the time that events were received if you so wish.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-03-21 18:04:50

severestormsteve1 wrote:

It's not a matter of thinking; it's a matter of it definitely will. You could even log the time that events were received if you so wish.

Well... In that case, why did he turn it off? That is possibly one of the biggest mistakes that a dev could make!

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.

2017-03-21 21:51:24

So, was playing with a team, and just thought I'd try to give someone an item if I have an empty inventory. I got an error and the game crashed. Here is the Call stack.

Call stack size: 9

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\redspot\Current\redspot.bgt
Line: 309 (1)
Function: void game()

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\redspot\Current\includes\net.bgt
Line: 49 (1)
Function: void login()

Line: 1105 (1)
Function: void netloop()

Line: 1707 (1)
Function: void playertrackmenu(string[])

Line: 959 (1)
Function: void netloop()

Line: 208 (1)
Function: void game()

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\redspot\Current\includes\net.bgt
Line: 49 (1)
Function: void login()

File: C:\Users\SamTupy\projects\redspot\Current\includes\menu.bgt
Line: 13 (1)
Function: void mainmenu()

Line: 188 (1)
Function: void main()