For people having trouble figuring out where stuff is:
1. you start in the safe zone. walk straight forwards until you hit the wall and hit shift enter.
2. You are now in the desert. Here you can find two types of robots: small, fast ones (I call them peashooters) and large, slow ones (I call them cannon bots). To get the the forest (at level 6) Walk straight forwards from the safe zone until you hit the border and hit shift enter.
3. You are now in the forest. Nothing interesting save some items and a garage at something like 75,90 you can unlock with a key. Beyond the two original robots, there is now a laser bot (moves as fast as the cannon bot). to reach the road (at level 12) Walk straight forwards from the desert until you hit the edge of the map. Then move right or left until it sounds like you're walking on concrete; it's near the middle x coordinates, around 48 or so. hit shift enter.
4. You are now in the road. You can get run over by cars if you stay on the road (they originate from somewhere beyond the map edge and are pretty much undodgeable. Though they usually spawn behind you, if you're fast enough you can turn and shoot them down with something sufficiently powerful. The car, once it attacks you, vanishes, but does a good 100-200 hp, from what I've seen.). IN addition to the robots found in the previous two maps, save for the peashooter, here you can find what I call shotgun bots. They are very silent, move at average speed (you can outrun them, but just barely) and will kill you very very quickly; thankfully, their range is shorter than most guns, so you can probably just shoot them down with an ar15 or a blaster. Don't use anything slow, because it takes like 6 sniper shots to put them down. To reach the countryside (at level 18) walk straight forwards until you hit the edge of the map, and hit shift enter.
5. You are now in the famous countryside. I haven't seen robots from any of the previous levels here, though that might just be because I didn't stick around very long. The countryside is home to what I shall refer to as grenade launchers. They are, as far as I can tell, entirely silent. There will be a ka-chink sound, and either you jump, or you die. It is through this sound alone that you are supposed to target them, I guess. Which is possible, I have killed them, just jump or move when they fire at you, but...they move in groups, and fire at the same time. If one hits, the rest will, and you will be very, very dead. If you walk forwards from the origin point of countryside until you reach the street (text will literally say "street"), then go left until you hit the edge of the map, hitting shift enter will take you to the mountain.
6. The mountain is a very large map (100x500) with, as far as I can tell, absolutely nothing in it. If anyone discovers anything else, please let me know so I can update this post with the information, thanks. You can climb with page up and page down. use of page up and page down, which are not in the read me as of 0.55, along with the camera, can get you to height 100, aka the top of the mountain. Still nothing here though.
7. From the safe zone, (at level 9) walk right until you hit the wall, and walk forwards to 10,5. Walk right until you hit a wall, and hit shift enter. You are now in the sewers. Here you can find what I call roach bots. They're weak individually, but like to swarm massively. Your best bet to clear them out, because they seem capable of moving through walls, is moving back and forth, and swinging your knife rapidly. It's an enclosed area, so anything not fully auto is too slow. If you're determined on using a gun, try a machine gun or ar15 -- you want something with lots of spray, because the problem here isn't doing damage, it's attacking very quickly. From the sewer entrance, walk forwards until you hit a wall. Walk right until you leave the pipe -- it will sound like you're stepping in water. Walk forwards until you hit another wall, and then walk left until you run up against another wall and hear the Russian text. Hit shift enter.
8. You are now in unknown area (I'm not sure if there's a level requirement). This is basically a small square with nothing but shotgun bots and an annoyingly loud siren going off in the background.
9. If instead of going left when you hit that second to last wall in the sewers you go right, you'll end up in another pipe. Hitting shift enter at the end of it will take you to a giant open area of the sewers, which just has an endless supply of those little roach bots.
11. Going east from the desert and hitting shift enter at the barrier before you reach level ten will take you to a map called the little country. This has a weaker form of a much more powerful robot and is apparently great experience.
edit: Thanks to Alec for the tip about the little country. This has been added.
Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.