1 (edited by tabutcu 2017-03-20 21:25:41)

hi guys, i want to help you, i have 13 vps, and 21 ftp, i can give to free, ftp, or vps, vps is windows or linux, i can install to system, windows, or linux, or you can design your website! the ftp's quota is unlimited, if you want to ftp or vps, you can post to here! i hope you enjoy!

Thumbs up

tabutcu wrote:

hi guys, i want to help you, i have 13 vps, and 21 ftp, i can give to free, ftp, or vps, vps is windows or linux, i can install to system, windows, or linux, or you can design your website! the ftp's quota is unlimited. if you want to ftp or vps, you can post to topic! i hope you enjoy!

and guys, i can give to free domain, com, or net, or 1pop.net

Thumbs up

I'd love an ftp server!

Thumbs up

Curious, but how you managing all that? Nothing of that sort is free, so someone is paying something.

Thumbs up

Sorry but in this world anything can be absolutely free. How the server will be payed at the end of the day?

Thumbs up

Gimmy a sec, a .com domain for free? are you kidding me?

Thumbs up

boy if this don't seem dodgy

Thumbs up

Hi.
Well this sounds too good to be true so it probably is lol! Than again it might be real but I wouldn't take the risk. Either somebody's paying a whole lot of mony or this is some kind of strange joke!

Thumbs up

This guy won't give that free. I know him, and he would just laugh at you and block you when you try to ask him anything. He's just 12.

Thumbs up

Then he probably doesn't have enough money to pay for all those free servers if we were to take him up on that offer. Even vps's add up depending on your specs, and I would expect that he doesn't have like 50 raspberry pi's for the purpose of doing this, lol! And besides, that is, *someone else's server* and this free offer is being made. If that isn't dodgy I don't know what is.

Thumbs up

i can but domain, i can give to some domains.

Thumbs up

jack wrote:

Then he probably doesn't have enough money to pay for all those free servers if we were to take him up on that offer. Even vps's add up depending on your specs, and I would expect that he doesn't have like 50 raspberry pi's for the purpose of doing this, lol! And besides, that is, *someone else's server* and this free offer is being made. If that isn't dodgy I don't know what is.

look, my friend is selling to servers, then my friend was gave to me on vps, and ftp.

Thumbs up

Andy93 wrote:

Gimmy a sec, a .com domain for free? are you kidding me?

not kidding!

Thumbs up

heh I never trust this dude again, trust me , when you said I want the server! and stuff stuff, he will ask for something else first, like, could you give me your crazy party save? , or give me swamp account! then I give you the server. roflrofl
im serious guys,  talking by my own expirian big_smile

Thumbs up

i can, i don't want to trade.

Thumbs up

Hi.
Okay then. I would like to have a VPS for free. What are the specs, and do I get sudo access? Is there a chance that other people on the server can access my files? And, do I get access to a dashboard where I can shut down or restart the server?

Thumbs up

Why listen to him when you can get a Digital Ocean server for $5 and 100 GB for $10 a month?

Thumbs up

DNT. So a friend of his is selling servers and then he's giving some space away, hmm. and Just hmm. I opt for not trust him

Thumbs up

Not to mention what happens when that friend suddenly decides to stop selling them? And let's not forget full ssh access, remote management, and access to c-panel for folks who want a domain. And for the domain, how many subdomains, webmail accounts, and mysql databases.

Thumbs up

Hi.
You know what? I think I know what this is. I think he wants more user karma. I mean it says it there in his signature. Not trying to be mean but this is way too suspicious!

Thumbs up

Alright. I'd like a free VPS server, running Debian, capable of running Apache/MySQL/Wordpress Etc. However, will anyone be able to access my files? And do I get Sudo Access?

Thumbs up

SLJ wrote:

Hi.
Okay then. I would like to have a VPS for free. What are the specs, and do I get sudo access? Is there a chance that other people on the server can access my files? And, do I get access to a dashboard where I can shut down or restart the server?

this is a vps, i can install to windows, or linux, no problem.

Thumbs up

Guitarman wrote:

Hi.
You know what? I think I know what this is. I think he wants more user karma. I mean it says it there in his signature. Not trying to be mean but this is way too suspicious!

i don't want to user karma.

Thumbs up +1

Hi,

I don't think this is real but please let me see it is real. I'm still in need of a domain with email, mysql and ftp. Combining this with a linux, preferably Debian, vps would be even better. Is this possible?

Thumbs up

jesse.nl wrote:

Hi,

I don't think this is real but please let me see it is real. I'm still in need of a domain with email, mysql and ftp. Combining this with a linux, preferably Debian, vps would be even better. Is this possible?

yes

Thumbs up