2017-03-19 19:05:44

Good afternoon:
First congratulate the changes made that were more than welcome.
The worrying thing is still the expense of resources that removes the publicity (I put the phone down very slowly and could not even make swipes and just opened an item that I had supposedly selected). Also as I was creating more automations or unlocking more environments like the farm or their respective expansions became so slow that I had to uninstall the game. I happened to be an insident also when having around 20,000 gold I had to close because when taking a chest was left unanswered and I had to close it and when I reopened it not only left me without the promised prize but left me with 4,000 coins. Maybe it's my terminal but I liked it more as it was in its previous update although it was slow so I would still ask for a free version of unity web adds which could be payment or have integrated purchases.

2017-03-19 19:23:02

Hi.
I look so much forward to the new IOS version so I can give the game a try.
I've just tried to start the game when Voiceover is turned off. I could swipe through the menu, but I can't double tab to activate.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-03-19 23:20:50

Hi.
A tip for all those strugeling on iPhones, when starting the game, disable voice over and go to the left of the main menu till you hear a blipping sound. Than, swipe to the right ones and dubble Tap, and enable Voice Over again. You should be in the map view and the game should respond fine.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-03-20 07:33:26

Guys, I am on the phone and didn't read the whole post so I appologize if this has been asked before, but how can I add slots to the wood storage thing¿ It only has one slot and I want to produce both wood and lumber. thanks.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2017-03-20 07:56:41

hi.  guys do you have this video problem in android or not. when i press back button it says watch the video again.

The best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see true colours of everyone you cared for.

2017-03-20 09:34:49 (edited by pelantas 2017-03-20 09:36:05)

Hi,

@105

When you get the question if you want to watch the video again, hit the cancel button. this is posted a few posts back, just alittle heads up smile

@simba

I tried your tip, but on my iPhone 7 it makes no sense, ihear the blip sound you mentioned, flicked once right and double tapped the screen, but my iPhone refuses to accept the double tap in the crafting kingdom app. Alsoswitched VO off,opened up the app, found the play button and double tapped, but still no luck.

I am really looking forward to the update.

greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2017-03-20 09:36:13

I've only watched one video thus far, but, when it was done, I just hit back button on my S5 running marshmallow/android 6.0, and, it went back to the game itself, so no issues there - unless it might work differently from time to time.

2017-03-20 11:45:38

@pelantas. you  are using an IOS version so you don't have this problem. before the android update come i didn't have this problem. and when i press cancel i can't get my reward of that boost. the developper can come and explain that.

The best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see true colours of everyone you cared for.

2017-03-20 15:00:58

anyone know when the update is gonna come out for the people in the US?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-03-20 15:10:45

Yeah, i am also very curious when the update comes out, but this will be a good practice in patience for me tongue

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2017-03-20 16:13:22

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience. The iOS update is still not through the Apple review. I am crossing my fingers that it might get approved today though.

Until then, I heard that some people had success with double tapping a lot slower and harder that they'd usually do. If you manage to get the play button selected, you can keep trying to double tap. Once you made it into the main game, the lag disappears and you can play normally. The swiping will need a little longer swipes than you are used to, and we hope to improve on the swipe sensitivity as well in the future.
It seems that the native VoiceOver is really impressively good and fast at recognizing fast swipes and flicks, and that's what we would like to aim for as well.

2017-03-20 17:03:55

mikrima, can you solve my problem for videos?

2017-03-20 19:18:43

Hi amirmohammad,
I tried to reproduce what your are seeing, but it works fine every time for me, so I am having trouble finding a way to make it happen on my phone.
The only thing I could think of is that you might be exiting the ad before it is completely finished. In that case the ad isn't counted and reports back as a cancelled video and the boost will not be active.

If you are sure the ad is completely finished, but the Back button still doesn't work, it might be safer to use Talkback to navigate to the Close button. The close button unfortunately is often labeled just with the letter L or similar. We are not allowed to provide a better label, so there is nothing we can do to change that.
If TalkBack doesn't react, it might be that the ad switched the phone into landscape mode. The majority of ads seem to be landscape. In that case your swipe direction would need to change, in order to find the ad close button.

Could you try that and see if that solves your issue? What kind of phone are you using? I know Samsung phones usually run a heavily modified version of Android, which causes lots of issues.

2017-03-20 19:26:32

Hello.
Samsung is bad in some chases but I tried A blind the legend and it was ok on my phone.
What is with this game?

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-03-20 20:00:35

hi again. i tried to click on the l button after the ad completed. but it still says watch video? ok cancel.  and i have  samsong grand prime with android version 5.1.1

2017-03-20 20:06:55

Alright, then this is definitely a bug in the game. It might however be related to a problem in your old Android version.
That's worth investigating. I already have a possible fix in mind that I'll try to include in the next update.

A Blind Legend is a great game! But it doesn't use rewarded video ads as far as I know, does it? So it would naturally not suffer from the same problems.

2017-03-20 20:20:02

it happens after the update. so the update i think  made that bug hehe.

2017-03-20 20:29:22

In a blind the legend no videos but your game has the problem with swipes.

2017-03-20 20:39:21

Yes, the swipe detection is a little slow. We have a received a lot of feedback on this. We are planning to greatly improve the swipe sensitivity in one of the next updates.

Unfortunately there is no quick fix for this issue, we need to write quite a bit of new code for swipe detection - which means I can't give you an exact date as to when that will be released.

2017-03-20 21:15:43 (edited by flameAlchemist 2017-03-20 21:16:40)

could their be notifications set so when we're out of the app it tells us when are logs,  timber etc are done being made? also for the 24hr for visiting the princes.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-03-20 21:41:29

Hello, notifications would be quite nice to add.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-03-20 21:56:02

Absolutely!
In fact, the Android version already has notifications and the upcoming iOS update will also add notifications to the game.

2017-03-20 22:46:44

I do not want to have swipes more sensitive but I want just to play.
I do not want to be fast.
Sorry for the question but do you have skype to talk about this problem and some tricks please?
Pm me or tell me here.

2017-03-21 01:12:12

Dragos, could you test two things for me - one is restarting your phone completely, and the other is trying to launch the game in airplane mode, so that there is no internet connection. I am trying to figure what's causing your issues and need some more information.
It would also be super helpful if you could let me know the version of Android you are using. I know there is a hickup with old versions, like 4.4 that we are working on right now. It would be great to know if this might be the same issue.

2017-03-21 01:13:59

Hi everybody, Apple just approved the update and it is now live in the store.

Here's a list of changes that made it into the new iOS version:
- Main menu performance improved, so that it no longer makes finding or tapping the play button impossible
- Treasure chests stay in the map a little longer
- VoiceOver can now be turned off during play and system voice will be used as fallback
- Tutorial popups no longer make the estate or city screen inaccessible when entering them for the first time
- Button to add more production slots is now accessible
- Options menu is now easier to close, just swipe down 4 times and you'll end up on the close button
- Added quit game button to main menu
- Other music will no longer be stopped when entering the game
- After activating a boost it will announce how long it is going to be active

This version will be a lot better and easier to use for those with iPhones that have newer chips. And in the next update in a few days that will be improved even more, as we have continued to make more optimizations over the weekend. I will continue to post and update here.