Hello.
In case anyone's wondering, there was a CD that had an updated version of Hark the Sound, Sonic Zoom, The Last Crusade, and Descent into Madness. The primary feature of the CD was the updated Hark the Sound, where they added pad games, which made use of the Dance Dance Revolutionary Pad. Sonic Zoom and The Last Crusade had a few miner bug fixes as far as I'm aware. Descent into Madness added quit to the action menu, fixed the saving bug where it would crash when you tried to load a game, and a few other bug fixes. I was wondering if anyone has the CD with these versions of the programs? If you do, is it legal to put these files on the forum for others to grab, or is this a paid product? If anyone can give me this info, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Look out, I'm loaded. It's OK, I won't hurt you.
You can follow me on twitter @brogar2000, and my Skype is garrett.brown2014. If you want to follow me on any of these things, please tell me you're from the forum, or else I won't follow you back. Also, it depends on who you are.

Thumbs up +1

If nobody has that cd, do you know where I can find the online versions of these games?

Look out, I'm loaded. It's OK, I won't hurt you.
You can follow me on twitter @brogar2000, and my Skype is garrett.brown2014. If you want to follow me on any of these things, please tell me you're from the forum, or else I won't follow you back. Also, it depends on who you are.

Thumbs up +1

Hello Shotgunshell.
I didn't know they updated their products at all. I'm sure somebody has them. I don't sorry, like I said I had no idea this existed. I'd say since the company hasn't been heard from in 10 years or more this could be abandonware.. They haven't come right out and said it, but as you might know this happens a lot, a company makes a commercial or free game, then they disappear and don't say whether their product is abandonware or not. If your a member you might try asking on AppleVis, obviously this is not an apple game but somebody might just have it.
There was a guy a while ago that made an online version of the game. Not multi-player you had to play it in google chrome. He fixed the save bug, but as far as I know that's the only sounds like fun game he made an update too. Sorry I don't know where that topic is but if you search this forum you will probably find the topic with all the information.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What are you doing! Don't think, shoot!

Thumbs up

The link for Online version of descent into madness is:
http://dim.mindtrove.info/

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

Thumbs up