Hello Every body..
where I can download This game?
Because, all link is error.

I'M COMING! (James Potter)

Thumbs up

hello people, possibly embarrassing question here. lol
So I'm trying to download the dark room sex game, and the links don't work, nor is it in the audio games archives.
Can someone please, send me a dropbox link?
The link that's at the start of this post, isn't working, because I'm assuming the person who put it up, took it down, considering how long ago this thread was made.
Sorry for any inconveniences.
Thanks!!!

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

Thumbs up

Well, here ya go:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AokFVtR5E6lXg0MnvWtQI0Ubv7Tw
Hope it works for ya! big_smile

Thumbs up

Thank you so much.
Only how do you launch the game?
There's no exe file. I unzipped it, but there's no exe file there.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

Thumbs up

Okay so I looked back on this thread and it says there should be an exe file, or the .ja file should work, but it doesn't.
any suggestions?
Anyone have the exe?
Thanks.

Emily Dickenson

Thumbs up

81 (edited by Socheat 2017-03-20 14:35:15)

You need to have Java installed on your  system in order to successfully run the game.

Thumbs up

Oh dear, and I don't.
Sad face, thanks.

Emily Dickenson

Thumbs up

Where do i get Java?

TGC

"Mike papa golf, contact Boston center 1 2 1 decimal 3, good day."

Thumbs up

from java.com

Thumbs up

Yeah, I went ahead and got it.
It's a simple install.

Emily Dickenson

Thumbs up

@SilverMoon, Have you manage to got the game runs?

Thumbs up

yes, I got it to run.
Once I installed java, it ran just fine.
Thanks.
Sorry for the late reply.

Emily Dickenson

Thumbs up

No problem. Glad you've sort it out.

Thumbs up