2017-03-19 05:54:22

uh, ok. CK, this game won't open on my ipad touch. i don't know why. maybe because i wern't connected to the internet? i'll post in the morning to test it.

2017-03-19 06:47:00

Sounds nice. I will have a look.

2017-03-19 07:06:18

hi again. another question. when i watch a video, how can i get my boost when the video finished. and another question. how to move between slots. i tried to  swipe but i couldn't. thanks

The best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see true colours of everyone you cared for.

2017-03-19 08:38:45

I am so glad to see a game like this, that focuses on crafting and building.
Welcome to the forum Mikrima, and great work!

2017-03-19 11:10:40

hi again, my problem with videos solved. but i still don't know how can i move between slots

The best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see true colours of everyone you cared for.

2017-03-19 11:31:24

amirmohammad
you should swipee untill you voice ovwer say something like L
then press enter and you will be back at the cassel

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2017-03-19 13:12:36

i am using android. and, i use my touch pad and i don't have enter. also, i am talking about yard for  moving between slots.  guys please answer my question if you know.  without knowing this i can't play

2017-03-19 14:05:02 (edited by mikrima 2017-03-19 14:09:14)

Hi everyone, a new version is now live for Android.
It fixes the production slot issue and a few other things.
Here is the actual list of changes:
- Treasure chests stay in the map a little longer   
- Added hint on how to close ads   
- Tutorial popups no longer make the estate or city screen inaccessible when entering them for the first time   
- button to add more production slots is now accessible   
- options menu is now easier to close, just swipe down 4 times and you'll end up on the close button
- added quit game button to main menu   
- other music will no longer be stopped when entering the game
- after activating a boost it will announce how long it is going to be active

I am not sure how fast Android automatically updates any installed apps. If you want to did things up, you can go to the store Page and hit update manually.

2017-03-19 14:17:43

nice. i am going to download

2017-03-19 14:23:57

yay. I've waiting for this new version

2017-03-19 14:23:57

When will the IOS update come out?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-03-19 14:34:15 (edited by mikrima 2017-03-19 14:34:57)

The updated iOS version is currently in review by Apple. They take up to three days before they allow an update through.
But it might also be faster - last time it only took them a day. Since it is weekend though, I am not expecting that.
I will make another post here as soon as it is available.

The new iOS version fixes a lot of the issues in the main menu that the newer iPhones were having. It will also be possible to turn off VoiceOver while inside the game now and the game will use the system's voice instead.

We're still investigating the problem further though. The game will now be payable but there is still some unexplained lag. But it only happens on new devices, specifically iPhone 7 and 6s, and only with VoiceOver on. We'll make another update once we have that sorted out, too.

2017-03-19 14:40:00

for android update thing, it depence. if you're using selular data not going to autoupdate. if using wifi that will do it. but prefer manually update

2017-03-19 14:40:15

amirmohammad wrote:

i am talking about yard for  moving between slots.  guys please answer my question if you know.  without knowing this i can't play

Hi amirmohammad,
There was actually an issue with production slots in the initial release. The button to add more slots was inaccessible. Thus is luckily now fixed. If you go into the Google Play Store and update the game to the latest version, you shouldn't have any more problems.

2017-03-19 15:45:05

I just can not wait for the Ios update to be released.
Once again, keep up the good work.

best regards

2017-03-19 16:33:33

Hello.
I do not understand this game.
I started it on my samsung galaxy s7 edge and it sais please suspend talkback during play and when I am swiping it sais nothing.
I am using android 7.0 and my phone is not laggy.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-03-19 17:01:21

Hi.
Oh, it's funny, now the game is working fine for me on a 6S, a bit laggy, but still quite good. I am currently working on the lumber jack, does someone know when I can put in another worker?
Greetings moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-03-19 17:05:35

Yo folks! First, thanks for the nice game! And since I spent some time playing it, I'll share some solutions for some of the issues mentioned.
You can swipe horizontally and vertically, the trick here is to not take your finger out of the screen while doing that. Regarding the videos, you have to complete a mission in order to unlock a boost slot at the castle. Not sure how to unlock new productions slots though. I realy like the game so far.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2017-03-19 17:27:52

hello again. yes we have add slot button. but i have 2 problems. 1: when i make a slot, and automate for it, i should restart the game  to see the changes on that slot. and 2: before this version comes, i could watch the video and press back button to give my reward from that boost. but now after i update the game and i watch the video and press the back button on my phone, it says again watch the video? OK and cancel.  please tell me  what should i do after i watched the video. i have android.
best regards, Amirmohammad

2017-03-19 17:33:18

Hello.
All that you have to do is when the dilogue asks you if you want to whatch the video again, just klick on cansel.
I don;t think that you will loose your result, just give it a try.
And you should turn talkback back on, after you played the gane, and swipe left and right with 2 fingers on android devices, and you should do all of your actions with 2 fingers on android.
For example, you should swipe using 2 fingers, double tap with 2 fingers and so on.
I reely hope that this helps you .

best regards

2017-03-19 17:41:20

that's completely wrong. i swipe and tap with just one finger. and, for videos, i have already tested it. when i press cancel again it says boost available.

2017-03-19 18:42:58

Hi.
Its also quite interesting to see that the game has been so well translated into german, I can just say, well done.
greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-03-19 18:45:14

After the update I can not swipe.
I swipe but I hear onli music.
I suspended talkback and with a sigted person I entered the game but nothing.
Can you help me with a tutorial please?
And my screen is big and I swipe on the screen onli.
Thanks in advance.

2017-03-19 18:48:49

dragos, when you swipe, try swiping with 2 fingers and also double tap with 2 fingers.

best regards

2017-03-19 18:57:47

I tried this but nothing hapens.
I am using the latest talkback and espeack.