2017-03-19 03:51:00

hello guys, just a random question.
I was wondering, if there was an accessible version of tomb raders out there. Or if not tomb raders, then something close to it.
I know my brother and sister, who are both sighted, used to play it. My brother, still does on his gaming consol. So just thought I'd ask.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-03-19 04:23:15

there is one game that is close to tomb raider, it's called mysteries of the ancients. you can find it on the audiogames archive by going to
www.agarchive.net
and find the USA games list

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-03-19 09:53:13

Oh yeah, it really is like an accessible version of tomb rader.
Only now, I'm stuck. I jump over things, and I'm at the point, where there's a swinging rope. If I continue right, it says "looks like a dead end"
So I can make her jump up and grab the rope. I can make her climb the rope.
But then what? I'm stuck.
Any suggestions?
Thank you so very much for recommending the game.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-03-19 13:37:11

I asume you are playing beta 12, right?
in that version I can hear her talk when she finds something, like a dead end. as for the rope, after you climb up to the top, jump left and keep walking until you come to the door. then, kill all the enemies if any, and grab the torch and flip the lever. once you've done, return to where you jumped off from the rope, this time you have to jump to the right if you are still at the top.
keep going right and jump off the small cazam, then keep going to the right until you come to the door.
I'm not going to spoil up the level until the end, so good luck on your journey

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-03-20 01:01:32

Okay so when I climb up the rope, and jump to my left, I don't come to a door.
I see a fire, I jump over, and I can go up the stairs, where I pick up the torch, and there's this weird sounding thing, but nothing happens.
According to another thread I am supposed to be at a door, but is there only a certain amount of times I have to climb to get there?
Because I've gotten there before, well... I died, so I have to do it all over again, except now, I'm not getting to the door.

Emily Dickenson