2017-02-06 15:02:14

Hahaha I see!
But I've run the mushclient.exe and it says like this.
C:\Users\Faelnar\Downloads\EternalWars\MSVCR110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. And I've tried running it as an administrator. And my operating system is window 7. Do I have to switch to windows 10 so that I can play?

Thumbs up

2017-02-06 15:09:33

Hmm, sorry, not sure about that one. In fact it should work on windows 7 too. Have you exactly the clean client installed, or you have it for Alter aeon and now this one?

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up

2017-02-06 15:14:41

I have mush-z for alter aeon and also this soundpack. And I've deleted the dll file so that i can play prometheus but it's without sound

Thumbs up

2017-02-06 15:19:17

Well, as far as I know dll is a library, so if you will delete it you won't be able play sounds, I mean the client won't be able to.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up

2017-02-06 16:22:34

Hihi, I thank you for helping me. Now I can play and, it was  a successful operation. What I did is to move to Malacia, and Malacia to pyrian home base. O by the way, is there a discription of each ships? For example shuttle? Is it for cargo halling or what?

Thumbs up

2017-02-06 16:49:23

shuttle is   usually use for salveging, type help sal for more information

Thumbs up

2017-02-07 07:46:05

Shuttle is being used mostly for debris salvaging, and moving on a short distances. Almost every ship model's name in this game explains itself.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up

2017-02-11 03:23:25 (edited by chrisfaelnar 2017-02-11 03:27:01)

Hi guys. What if I bring a ship that is not capable of hauling asteroids,and trying to find an asteroid, the computer will not alert me even if alerts asteroid is on? Haha sorry for too much repetition of words.
What I would like to do is i wanna try mining asteroids. I bought my vehicle transport together with my mining vehicle.

Thumbs up

2017-02-11 11:08:11

It will, the command alerts on will help ya.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up

2017-03-19 00:11:00

Did anyone of you get the soundpack from the Prometheus website to work? And if yes, how?
I've pasted the soundpack into the program files folder under VIPMud2.0.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-03-19 16:54:07

Sorry, can't say anything about that one, using mush client, which official soundpack doesn't work too actually. But there is a portable version.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up

2017-03-19 17:46:41

I'm using VipMud

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-03-19 20:16:02

To get the soundpack from the prometheus website to work, you've got to unzip it. paste the folder called prometheus into your vip 2 directery, then  paste the prometheus  sounds folder into your vip 2 sounds folder.

and welcome to prometheus.  where you've got a good team of helpful hosts!

I'm a blue eyed, pale pink, kitten.
A blue-eyed, pale pink, kitten that can smash the smashing out of people.
I'm mew, and you're going to get smashed.

2017-03-19 22:25:45

The soundpack installer is an .exe file, not a zip file, I've extracted the prometheus folder into the vipmud2.0 folder and into the sounds folder, but it doean't work.

2017-03-20 20:32:53

VIP soundpack working for me but producing a lot of errors, revolving doors do this, as well as people with strollers

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-03-24 07:14:38

hi all,
I have forgotten my password for the Prometheus account.
How can i change the password?

Thumbs up

2017-03-24 13:08:23

Do you have the log of the last time you played? If s, and if vipmud was your client of choice, then your password should be in a log fole. The trick is rememberingthe last time you logged in and played.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

Thumbs up

2017-03-24 14:03:23

Hello Cw,
unfortunately I don't have the logs of when i played last.
Firstly because that was may be about 7/9 months ago, and also because i changed my system.
though I did use vipmud, I have no data to work with.
thanks for your suggestion, I'll see If i have a back up some of my old files..
Thank you..

Thumbs up

2017-03-25 20:19:44

Other then the logs, I really can not think of a good way to regain your password. I need to double check this, but when are accounts removed? Knowing this bit of info might be of help. Just wondering though.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

Thumbs up

2017-03-29 15:12:26

You might contact the admins, if you couldn't find those logs. I'm sure they will try their best for helping you.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up

2017-04-17 15:00:25

Is the server down? I got no connection what so ever from it.

DropBox Referral

Thumbs up

2017-04-22 04:25:55

Hi guys,
i can't connect to prometheus, maybe the server is down?

sorry for my english, I hope you have understood me.

Thumbs up

2017-04-22 10:21:27

yes,the server is down.

Thumbs up

2017-04-22 13:51:15

can't get the soundpack working, help please

For me, the new coding age begins!

Thumbs up

2017-04-22 16:20:23

ok, but when is the server come back up again?

sorry for my english, I hope you have understood me.

Thumbs up