2017-03-17 12:33:24

Sup guys smile
I'm really happy how this web site looks, its all organized in rooms.
I like it.
Anyway, this is my first post on here. I'm starting to get familiarized with how the site's layed out.
It's a bit difficult because AppleVis has been my main site for 1 year and 8 months, but I think I can add this one in my Favorites too.
So if you ever get a chance, please welcome me to the site. Maybe I can make some friends on here like I did on AppleVis.
Thanks,
-Tunmi

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2017-03-17 14:49:23

Yo,
Nice to meet you. Any questions, just ask. As you can see, most people are very friendly.
Enjoy your stay!

2017-03-17 16:45:38

Hello Tumni and welcome.

If you have any questions as Socheat said, feel free to ask, things are fairly relaxed around here. You can also check the site and forum faq which is found here which tries to answer some of the most common issues.

Though I've dropped the odd comment on a game entry or listened to a podcast or two, I haven't actually checked applevis forums, since for obvious reasons I'm rather busy over here, but I'm glad you like the layout etc.

Any favourite games or game genres? Obviously here the focus is any and all audiogames on any platform, from Ios, to Windows, as well as online browser games, muds, games for Android etc.

Hope you have fun.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-17 20:04:39

Welcome!  We're a crazy bunch, but I'd say overall I'd rather us be the crazy bunch we are than some of the other bunches of crazy that exist elsewhere.  We hope you'll keep coming back.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-03-17 20:24:21

Hello Tumni.
Welcome to the forum! This is a great place people are very nice I'm sure you will like it here! We discuss all kinds of cool stuff, books, games, music, computer programming, all sorts of fun stuff. Anyway welcome I hope you enjoy!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-03-18 00:21:34

Welcome Tunmi hope you find alot of games to play.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2017-03-18 00:34:28

Hi.
What they others said. Any questions, just ask.
Enjoy your stay smile

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2017-03-18 04:53:41 (edited by Socheat 2017-03-18 04:54:30)

I had an account on applevis, but I didn't really use it much. I prefer chilling here instead.

2017-03-18 05:21:09

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the layout of the Applevis forums at all. It's a mess, and is very off-putting to me. Maybe I've been spoiled by the clean appearance of this forum, because not all forums are laid out as nicely as this one. However, Applevis is one of the worst I've ever encountered. It's a great resource, but the forum is hard to navigate, so I mostly don't bother.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2017-03-18 07:12:41

Woohoo clean interface and forum!  I love you, ag net!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-03-18 08:27:21

guess I will join in with the crowd even though I'm not a crowd person.
Welcome to the forum!

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-03-18 09:42:01

Yo! Welcome to the forum. It's a really great place to be. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-03-18 14:32:00 (edited by Socheat 2017-03-18 14:32:43)

And, a note: This is not! a bashing to applevis or something. Just my point of view.
Sorry if I'm a bit off topic here. big_smile

2017-03-18 23:18:55

@Tumni Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay and chill out with us big_smile

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-03-19 11:08:51

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-03-20 17:35:18

first, welcome to Audio Games Forum, you like this forum, because all users are fliendly, i hope you enjoy this forum!

If that's helpfull, why don't you press Thumbs up?

2017-03-21 21:06:00

Welcome to the forum.
We are friendly and you can talk about everithing here and feel free to ask everithing.
Best regards!
Feel free to add me to your skype it is:
Angel

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!