Hi, this is what I did a new project, everyone here favorite games, and I want to share about why you love them, I go first, red spot, STW (Survive The Wild), TK (killer), lifestyle Games, the game sounds fun to me because I love stw, red spot, red spot is my favorite game, very good sound effects more fun with a game, I think. TK: this game is my one of my favorite games because the 3D maps are beautiful.

thanks for reading! and click to thums up please!

Thumbs up +1

yep, redspot and stw for me, stw not as much, and i also like the killer and road to rage

one day, i will host a road to rage server...
one day, i will have a website with games i learned to code

Thumbs up

thank you cuddley to posted to your favorite games

Thumbs up

The road to rage, top speed, jujmend day, super egg hunt, also muds aardwolf, alter, and sometimes sound RTS.

Ch-games, our company.
http://ch-games.byethost7.com/

Thumbs up

also i Like redspot stw and the road to rage.

Thumbs up

Entombed: random dungeon, lots of different jobs, challenging to play, tons of randomness, everything I could want!

Thumbs up

@skylord thanks, @Karlitos thanks, and @keithwipf1 thanks to posting to your favorite games.

Thumbs up

All sorts of things at different times depending upon my mood and inclinations. I'm a huge rpg fan but that hasn't stopped me enjoying a lot of other games too.
I've recently gone on a bit of a kick on muds \I do enjoy other things as well everything from crazy party to psycho strike going all the way back even as far as hunter big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

crazy-party, soundrts, stw, swamp, manamon, return of the king

Thumbs up

thank you guys.

Thumbs up

another favourite of mine, is cosmic rage, mainly because of all the tech. I love anything to do with tech!

one day, i will host a road to rage server...
one day, i will have a website with games i learned to code

Thumbs up

also i like simulation games and I will hope that someone will develope one day truck simulator like eurotruck or american truck simulator.

Thumbs up

Greetings all.

Thewastes, warsim, all 3 bokurano dabukan games, entombed, manamon, the gate, psychostrike and monopoly. I cannot get tired of warsim and thewastes; indeed I have to stop to make time to do other things and I have to stop to eat to!

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

I love Erica and Giselle with all my heart, mind, soul, strength and entire being. If they allow me to do so and if it is within my power to so do, then I will do all in my power to make them prosper. I give them my love.

Thumbs up

Lots of games. RPG is my favourite type of games. But there's also other games I like. So I hope I won't forget some but here we go: Manamon, Paladin of The Sky, The Gate, Psycho Strike, Crazy Party, A Blind Legend, and of course, the up coming great RPG game (A Hero's Call) will be the best for me. Also there might be other awesome games that I like but forgot mentioning.

Regards
Add me on skype
Follow me on twitter
Our blind community is unfairly treated, when it comes to games.

Thumbs up

thank you guys.

Thumbs up