2017-03-13 00:20:43

I got some q's about entombed.
How do you use the following abilities: assassinate, throw enemy.
How do you get the entombed cheats.
Also, what can you find in mysterious areas besides treasure chests

2017-03-14 05:27:37

Hi Keithwipf1.
Assisination, critical hit, you use automatically when your an assassin. When you use your skill points to level them up they do more damage but you can't use them whenever you want too.
Throw enemy, I think you can use when your a monk I think. This happens when you use takedown I'm pretty sure, I'm also pretty sure that this happens automatically too.
There is only one cheat press the key to the left of the number 1 then type bottomsup. Just do it without the period at the end. Make sure to type it exactly like that, no capitals otherwise it won't work. I think there were meant to be more cheats but they were never put in. Back when entombed came out you could only get that cheat code by donating but now I'm not even sure you can do that. Even if you can donate pretty much everyone knows the code and what it does.
I think treasure chests are all you can find. Maybe you can get unlockables in the secret areas but I've never seen them. A lot of stuff was just never put in.
Really for being so big there really isn't a lot to do in entombed. I remember hearing a lot of plans back when it came out and nothing was done. It was pretty much abandoned so the developer could make entombed Ii and then that never came out.
Anyway Hth!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-03-14 19:07:50

Yeah, and the first game had some serious balance issues as it was. I personally didn't like how easily you could die sometimes.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-03-15 02:52:22

Thanks!

2017-03-15 19:07:35

I will say the music is one thing he didn't screw up, especially once you get down to the final floor and face the boss's final form.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-03-15 20:48:06

hi all can i make this run on windows 10? i guess not.

2017-03-15 21:52:31

wlomas wrote:

hi all can i make this run on windows 10? i guess not.

yes i m on win 10 and it works

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —

2017-03-16 01:42:48

Hi. I don't have windows 10 but I don't see why it wouldn't work. It's not that old lol!
@BryanP, I agree the music was beautiful. My favorites are the music when you fight the dragon, and both parts of the music on the 25th floor, the music that plays when you enter, and the music when you fight the final boss is epic! If entombed had a storyline and quests (I mean real quests not just having to kill a certain enemy) it would be a lot more fun.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2017-03-16 19:11:52

And if it weren't so easy to die.

2017-03-16 22:17:59

Yeah that's a little strange. What cracks me up is when all of your group gets killed at one of the  enemy's turns lol! I do like the enemies voices they were excellent. Especially things like the cockatrice or the lizards!

Guitarman.