2017-03-14 17:30:06

hey everyone! i have very short list of questions only for chinese blind people.
1: i need the best chinese synthesizer. im starting to learn chinese and i need voice with absolutely, or almost absolutely correct pronunciation.
it may be sapi, nvda or jaws synthesizer.
2: if somebody wants to help me with chinese, it would be awesome! really! btw if you're interesting person, we can talk other things besides chinese. btw2, if someone needs, i can teach russian. for free, off course!

2017-03-14 18:35:27

Hi,
You can use espeak ng in nvda. It has support for both cantonese and mandarin. Btw, I am learning Russian and I need to practice with someone. Please reply this post if you want to teach me..
Thank you

2017-03-14 19:04:02

fatih wrote:

Hi,
You can use espeak ng in nvda. It has support for both cantonese and mandarin. Btw, I am learning Russian and I need to practice with someone. Please reply this post if you want to teach me..
Thank you

idk, but anyways we can try.
and about nvda, it has terrible pronunciation. and it doesnt read intonations correctly.

2017-03-15 10:42:42

ESpeak is a horrible idea for Mandarin, and so is Eloquence. Your best bet is probably Vocalizer in any of it's versions, or even iFly if you want to deal with ZDSR. But as far as I can tell, Vocalizer is the easiest to obtain with decent pronunciation.

A fight we cannot lose.
An enemy we cannot defeat.
A destiny we cannot escape.
Follow me on twitter @guilevi2000

2017-03-15 14:41:33

guilevi wrote:

ESpeak is a horrible idea for Mandarin, and so is Eloquence. Your best bet is probably Vocalizer in any of it's versions, or even iFly if you want to deal with ZDSR. But as far as I can tell, Vocalizer is the easiest to obtain with decent pronunciation.

thanks a lot! i've tried vocalizer tinktink but idk why it doesnt work. im installing it, but dont see it in synthesizer list.

2017-03-15 17:03:05

Hi,
You must first download and activate vocalizer for nvda from it's website

2017-03-15 19:20:16

fatih wrote:

Hi,

i allready have activated vocalizer and russian and english and also brazilian portuguese voices work normaly. but chinese synthesizer even doesnt appear in voicelist.

2017-03-16 15:38:45

I currently use the code factory add on for vocalizer with nvda, and Li Li talks just fine. I could even pretend to read the Chinese names of students the other day by repeating it, and they at least got the idea of who's name I was trying to say. I'm pretty sure I have terrible pronunciation. I've tried to use zhengdu but mine doesn't read any Chinese characters for some reason. (someone else on this forum suggested I should change my computer location) If you use jaws you could try getting real speak to work, but I haven't tried that.

2017-03-16 15:51:48

arcadia wrote:

I currently use the code factory add on for vocalizer with nvda, and Li Li talks just fine. I could even pretend to read the Chinese names of students the other day by repeating it, and they at least got the idea of who's name I was trying to say. I'm pretty sure I have terrible pronunciation. I've tried to use zhengdu but mine doesn't read any Chinese characters for some reason. (someone else on this forum suggested I should change my computer location) If you use jaws you could try getting real speak to work, but I haven't tried that.

if it isnt so hard, can you send me link to code factory chinese voice?
or if you have crack for it... or its free. i just dont know.

2017-03-18 21:49:09

hi,
I want to give you my contact information to learn russian
my skype name is fatih.yuksek2 if you want to help me.
Thanks

2017-03-22 10:16:16

best_gamer wrote:
fatih wrote:

Hi,

i allready have activated vocalizer and russian and english and also brazilian portuguese voices work normaly. but chinese synthesizer even doesnt appear in voicelist.

hi. I need to know something. what version of vocalizer you using? vocalizer or vocalizer expresive. if tingting, you must use vocalizer inorder it to work

2017-03-29 15:24:54

i'm a chinese,add skype readerpro64
nvda default,chinese is bad,can not learn,if you learn this,you get wrong.

2017-03-29 15:26:33

zdsr and ydsr,if you can buy,and vvtts is great for learn.bext?ifly tech

2017-04-04 20:31:36

snow wrote:

thanks a lot. i've installed vocalizer 5.5 and tinktink is working properly. intonations are not perfect, but almost.

2017-04-04 20:33:04

mike-tan wrote:
best_gamer wrote:
fatih wrote:

Hi,

hi. I need to know something. what version of vocalizer you using? vocalizer or vocalizer expresive. if tingting, you must use vocalizer inorder it to work

oh sorry. this thank should be for you. i've installed vocalizer 5.5 and it works okay. see previous message.

2017-04-04 20:34:18

snow wrote:

didn't find you in skype. please, add me instead.
kiryayouman is my skype login.
thanks in advance.

2017-04-05 06:31:04

ok,added