2017-03-16 03:23:45

Hi.
Well I have some audio files where the pitch and tempo are off. I know how they are supposed to sound so I was going to fix them. I tried to do it with goldwave but I couldn't figure it out. It was showing numbers and percentages and I couldn't figure out how to change them properly. Anyway I got audacity and found it is a lot easier to fix the pitch and tempo because it has sliders to change them. The problem is after I set the pitch and tempo to what their supposed to be but then when I try to save the mp3 it puts up a warning that nvda won't read, then it takes me to the save screen but it wants to save it as an audacity project which I don't want to do. I want the edited mp3 because I want to play it on whatever player I want. I did try to save it as an audacity project but it started loading very slowly then it said audacity is not responding. Can you please tell me how to get audacity to edit and then save the mp3? Or if there isn't a way to do this can you tell me how to do this with goldwave? I actually prefer working with goldwave but it seems easier to do this with audacity so if you can help that would be great.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-03-16 03:30:02

perhaps you're missing lameenc.dll, download it and put it somewhere then you can browse for it, though maybe not since if you say NVDA won't read the message, I don't think I've encountered that before in Audacity, something NVDA wouldn't read.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united