2017-03-12 07:59:57 (edited by vlad25 2017-03-12 08:04:10)

hi guys.
for who doesn't know me, my name is vlad ciotescu. i'm around here since like 2 years or so. until now, i was involved in other projects which i truely regret that i was involved because they were causing a lot of drama and i'm really sorry about that.
now, i decided to start making my own games under  my companny name vlad c productions. i have to finish my website and i'm gonna post it here when i consider that is the time.
ok. now after a little indroduction here is my final point.
i wanna start making a game, but i would need some ideas of what would you guys like? it matters for me to see what are you looking for because i would like to make this comunity greatful about the future games.
i'm waiting for some suggestions.

2017-03-12 08:30:45

Greetings vlad25.

If you want to start small, why not go with monopoly? I can never get enough of monopoly nor can I get enough of games like invisible dragons.

If you want to do a side scroler, why not also put mi8ni games into it as well like gaming tables and if you've had enough of losing to people, you could kill them? Then again, we haven't truly got a grand theft auto like audio game; the closest we have is psycho strike. I do enjoy playing with it to this day but it's a pitty you can't steal and blow up cars!

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

2017-03-12 08:47:32

well, the bad thing about sidescrollers is that people are kind of sick of it. cause actually i had something like that in my plans.
i also am planning to make a fps, but this time offline. like a kind of sidescroller but 3d. how would that sound? and i'm still waiting for other suggestions too.

2017-03-12 08:53:10

myself need a farming sim, or something like rune factory, big_smile

2017-03-12 09:14:19 (edited by vlad25 2017-03-12 09:17:06)

oh. that would be a good idea too.
i created now a skype conversation regarding this topic. so who wants to join
click here
thanks.

2017-03-12 11:01:11

Hey all.
Sick of side scrollers isn't my point... i realy love them, especially bk3, i can't get enough of it, when i have to compete with players too.
When you do a side scroller, i think the same ones are quite boring, 10 weapons, money and killing people. Well, a good sidescroller is the one who gets something unicue in it, like secret weapons and items, lots of things to craft... and things like that.
I can say i'm bored of the same side scrollers, press 1 for fists... 2 for gun and that, and if i will know how to write in bgt oneday, I will try to make some really cool side scroller.
I think you should start with one, or yeah, like jason sayd, a farming sim never hurts. I wish one of that too.

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2017-03-12 13:20:02

ah yeah side scroller with combos and stuff would be nice haha

2017-03-12 15:40:40

Well, I think the community currently lakes simmulation games. As said above like a farming sim, that sort of thing. I think sidescrollers as a genry
are a bit overdone. For a sidescroller to be good it would have to have amazing features. One example of a good ss is bk3. While its still ss it still
allows the player to reaches new places.

2017-03-13 06:05:43

OK, you say a coplete your page, what is addres?

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2017-03-13 06:15:40

strip poker with audio description?

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2017-03-14 21:20:15 (edited by vlad25 2017-03-14 21:21:02)

ok so dash and the other guy was getting away from the topic.
so i will start now a poll regarding this and i will see where are the most votes.
also, do not expect me to release it pretty soon. i have a tiny testing team, and that's not all, i have also school and other things to do. but once it's released i hope that it will own.

2017-03-14 21:45:29

Greetings vlad25. you can make to online sidescroller, and i can help you on the some codes. i can give to some sounds, or you can make to online survival game.

If that's helpfull, why don't you press Thumbs up?

2017-03-15 01:24:10

Airship simulator please, please, I've always been interested in these amazing Aircrafts and I believe someone on this  forum  is  capable of making this happen. I will beta test the heck out of it and pay if I have to. I just think it would be an incredible unique concept.