2017-03-08 19:12:23

hello guys
how are you all doing
i thought of this today while playing manamon
i was wondering at which level my manamon will be transforming?
then i was thinking of, what if i create a topic and then we all add the manamon transformations? that will be cool
what do you all think? smile

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2017-03-10 03:54:31

I would definitely be willing to contribute .  I have not yet completed the game, and I am not sure of every single transformation, but the ones I do find I will update as I get them if that will suffice for now

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —

2017-03-10 08:35:48

If you need info about transformations, a user here by the name of Jayde has a link to a manamon walkthrough in his profile. As far as I am aware, all of the transformations are listed there.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2017-03-13 13:35:38

hi guys
well it's tiring to look through the spot lights lol, no kitting the file is so humongus and big
and tyson, thanks for the willingness to help smile

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2017-03-14 06:48:01

Besides some of the info is off as far as transformations, though usualy not by more than a level or two either way at least so far as I'm able to determine. Besides not all the transformations are listed. I didn't know, for instance, that Autoson transforms at level 36 into Titomaton until I encountered one in a Tamer battle and my Manapedia listed it as a transformation of Autoson. Does Erroir transform?

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-03-14 15:59:16

Nope, Erroir doesn't transform. Some people get confused and think the Update Installer works to transform Erroir, but it doesn't. It transforms Montor.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-03-14 17:04:03

Yeah, I thought that was the case but I wanted to make sure. Right now I'm working on getting as many transformations and by extension levels and gold as I can. I've already got a Mondevol and that thing is a power house at least early on.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-03-20 17:59:47

Anyone know what levels the three starters achieve their final transformations?

2017-03-21 11:04:09

lifox i think will transform into bolpin, and flamia will be to flamaric, and the water starter i don't know really

2017-03-21 11:05:26

lifox will be transforming to bolpin, flamia to flamaric, and the last one i really don't know

2017-03-21 16:03:46

bulpin, after that, fondozor
er, i dont know right spelling lol sorry

2017-03-21 19:12:10

Ok, could someone refresh my memory on where the Manamon breeder is. I'm trying to get Bearran's first form and you can only do that by breeding. I just can't remember if he's in Brightwater or Orianda.

2017-03-21 21:43:44

My guide answers these questions, as would looking in the manamon thread, or using the search feature.

And as far as spelling, you have no excuse. The game actually has a shortcut key that explains how things are spelled. I've made my share of mistakes there, I admit (referring to Leefox as Leafox because to me that just makes more sense), but it was entirely my fault.

BrianP, I updated the guide a couple of months ago to add info about Autoson/Titomaton and about Placebot as well. At least, I'm like 99% sure that I did. I just didn't announce it.

If anyone's got info on exactly which levels I have wrong in my guide, tell me and I'll fix them.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-03-23 14:28:02

sorry jayde, this is for the people that don't like to search through chunks of text, your walkthrough is so cool though, and i am playing with it smile

2017-03-23 15:21:19

Does pandourbit has transformations?

2019-01-20 22:52:57

no

2019-01-21 02:06:16

ok what was the point of reviving this?

2019-01-21 09:33:30

because some of us have no USB ports to put the text file on our victor reader streams, where searching is more specific

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-01-21 11:29:38

and somebody had an unanswerd question.

2019-01-22 00:50:49

flammarick tranceforms int to tile avile

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.