2017-03-12 23:19:45

Hello, some responses: Yes, graphic mode is a thing, however you might not be able to read chat history when graphics are on, so in case you guys can't read chats, turn it off with ctrl g. As for the quiz, the game was meant to be controlled by the server, and what i mean is that there is a starting time, and when the quiz starts participants who are online can play. So it's not like all other games. However, at the moment quiz is only partially translated, so you can't really play it unless you know some Russian. As for foodball, it's a kind of random game, i can get some rules translated in case you don't figure it out and sorry if i missed something.

2017-03-12 23:21:39

Cool, trying this now.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-03-12 23:22:21 (edited by Nikola 2017-03-12 23:23:10)

Oh also sorry for double post, but i knew some might ask when will the quiz be translated? And the answer is that i will see with the developer, however we will need people who will record questions, as questions are actually sound based and i don't want to record them myself due to not being a native speaker, so my accent isn't very great but i will post more about it once i get some more answers.

2017-03-12 23:58:50

Where do I read the rules of translated games?
Ontoys.net doesn't seem to have anything. Is it on that Tifflo-space site?

2017-03-13 00:01:27

Think the link is busted. Is this like a client like RS and the playroom?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-03-13 00:10:02

the platform is really really awsem

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2017-03-13 00:40:08

I'm wondering how to read the instructions for the games also.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-03-13 00:55:59

the link is busted.

2017-03-13 01:06:18

OK, to read the instructions, you press f1 while you're in the game.
Anyone know how to play the football game? I'd like to play that one, but the instructions are not translated yet.

2017-03-13 01:21:58

To download the game, go to the page on post 1, and look for 2 sets of links next to each other that will have 32 and 64 in them. Those are your download links, the first set is for an installer, the second for a portable zip.

Now, for football, your goal is to pass the ball around to get a good position to make a shot and to shoot a goal. You need to memorise the player positions.

1, 2 and 3 are your left, center and right defenders next to your goal. 4, 5, 6 and 7 are your mid fielders, again from left to right, while 8, 9 and 10 are your attackers and usually you'll want to make the shots with them. When the game starts, it will announce who has the ball, and in what direction the best pass is. IE it might say red 5  with the ball, from the right. Which means the player 5 (the mid fielder in the center) has the ball, and the closest and safest pass he can make is to the right, which goes to player 6. So you can pass in any direction with the arrow keys, but you don't have to listen to the game. IE, player 5 could also try to pass forward, to player 9, which can give a better shooting position, or pass to the left tro 4 or even backward to 3. And it looks like keeping a sequence going for longer gives you a bigger chance of scoring.

If you want to read help for a game which hasn't been translated, you can look on the russian site with Google Translate. Go to tiflo.space, then hit the entertainment link (Alt+4), and then the games link (Alt+9) and you'll get a bunch of help pages. Though this site has a few missing too IE I couldn't find anything about the Rainbow game so if anyone knows how to play that let me know. big_smile

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2017-03-13 02:33:32

where do i go to sign up?

2017-03-13 02:38:51

There's a register option when you click on the button to launch the client. Well, I downloaded the portable version, not sure which one you downloaded, so you either click on the .exe file, or click on your desktop icon.

2017-03-13 06:04:28

This platform is in deed quite interesting. The rumors about it being from a Russian hacker sound like BS at first, but I was a bit shocked when the registration page asked me for my first and last name, city and country, and announced cheerfully that this would be displayed on my profile. That's a bit too specific for my liking. I ended up putting my State in place of the city. What horrified me more though was that the password you give them is not encrypted. The confirmation email displayed the password I gave them in plain text for everyone to see. Not exactly a company I would immediately trust with my credit card info, but I guess we'll wait and see if someone else gets hacked by these guys.
I also hope that the open source nature of these games is cheat proof, meaning someone can't just tweak some values and be unbeatable. Simply checking the game file against the server's version would fix this, although it seems to already do this, so that's good. So far I've played age of heroes, table tennis, battleship and rainbow, and I'll be messing with it more in the coming days.
Oh, and to the people saying the link is broken, I thought that as well. The misleading 503 in the page title weirded me out, but just look at the page. I guarantee it's not broken.
Battleship is utterly broken as well guys. I should not be able to play an entire game without getting hit once. just not possible lol.

2017-03-13 06:22:33

alec what the hell do you do on the rainbow game? I like the sound effects tho lol

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-03-13 10:35:32

has anyone figured out how to play gather color? seems like its one of those cube games and tetris combined

2017-03-13 11:02:09

Well about football I managed yesterday to translate it with Google Translate and I played it. This platform is really awesome. I found some games that are not translated yet such as Chess, Yahtsee, back gamon and some others.

2017-03-13 11:20:06

i try to use gift,my profile,friend button,but get windows notepad error

2017-03-13 12:14:27

How i can register, i click to register option and wait, after a my click a notepad ++ has opening

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2017-03-13 12:14:52

questions, on age of heros, at the exchange part, it seems like im not fast enough when choosing the item to replace, it says my opponent interrupted it, or I hear a weird loud funny noise and it cancels the action, any ideas? also, when I try to chat, I type the message in the chat box like hello, but how do I send it? enter doesn't work and I don't see a send button when I tab. last question anyway to stop rage quiters? I got through an entire game of age of heros with someone, an right before they left, I heard a voice say goodbye and then they were gone, and the victory did not count for me, how can I prevent this?

2017-03-13 12:49:11

yes,i hit regest,note error .and most button is can not use by notepad

2017-03-13 13:04:42

@dash type your fist and second name and click register.
A web browser should open.
I dont understand what gives you purchasing stars.

2017-03-13 13:55:14

notepad error,same.

2017-03-13 14:48:22

snow you probably have set notepad to open html files because the register link opens a page in your web browser.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2017-03-13 15:22:07

how to change?

2017-03-13 15:45:22

find a html file and press the left alt for the menu. Then navigate down to the option open with, press enter on it and select your browser from there. It should work fine after that.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King