2017-03-12 02:49:34

Hi.

Are there any good MMORPG's out there beside "Survive The Wild" and the text ones.
I know that a something like WoW properly don't exist in audio, but I'm still trying to find a good new MMORPG.

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2017-03-12 09:25:46

not in audio thus far, well at least not unless danny gets deathmatch sorted.
Then again there are muds that verge on not being text games such as alteraeon with the mushZ pack or some others with texnteisve soundpacks like cosmic rage, I'd give those a go.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-12 10:07:51

well there is one, but on chinese, we still find the best way to translate it.

2017-03-12 12:45:14

Oh yeah. The Return Of The King, I'd recommend it even if you don't know chinese, the game is verry good

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2017-03-12 16:10:47

Thanks.
hm. No english MMORPG's sad
Maybe they'll come sometime in the future.

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter