2017-03-11 16:14:38

Hi!
I have a question. In which games is used the braille display support?
Thank You!

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-03-11 18:37:22

Dotris, Mario, there's braille output for Sengoku Jidai and the JFIMA, but it's not so useful there (maybe in SJ if you want to stop and look around quicker).
Dotris works with the braille display directly, and uses it for input and output. It doesn't require a screen reader or any particular translation settings.
Mario, SJ, and the JFIMA all use the title bar, which Jaws and NVDA (at least) send to the braille display when it changes. This means the display must use uncontracted ascii/computer braille, probably En-US.
Assume that I plan to support braille output in any future projects where it can reasonably be implemented. In addition, I want to support input from the braille display, partly because this makes it much more viable as an output method in faster games, but also because I can hardly look at a Focus14 without wishing I could play games with it.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-03-11 20:14:07

Time of Conflict also has braille support.

2017-03-12 00:27:02

Most BGT games do not have braille support, due to the lack of a propperly written screen_reader_braille function.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me