2017-03-09 19:42:38

what is it in the room under Construction?

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2017-03-09 19:45:48

this is the wrong room.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2017-03-09 19:59:06

Hi and welcome to the forum.
This is indeed in the wrong room, so expect the topic to be moved by an admin. There is a huge topic about the game in the new releases room where you can ask this question.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-03-10 04:52:00

Moderation!

@Fred, welcome to the forum hope you have fun.
Any questions please ask.

As people have said, this is the new releases room. This is the room for announcing  released games. The place to ask questions about already released ones is general game discussion so I will move this topic.
If I remember rightly the room under constructors is filled in as extra game content when you finish the game but I'm not absolutely sure since I've never finished paladin of the sky (I probably should but I haven't).

I will also remind everyone that there is no rule that all questions about a game must! be posted in one topic (it's not as if we have a limited amount of topics). Heck, if I were asking a question about a game, especially if I'd just come onto a fourm I'd! probably create a new topic rather than using an old one.

Indeed in many cases posting a new thread on a game is a quicker way of getting a question answered and sparking new discussion.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-10 22:55:23

Hi Fred,
It's a bonus area which you can unlock after completing a sidequest.
You know the galactic dust that the guy who blocks you talks about? well, there's one hidden near every save point in the game.
They don't make noise to tell you where they are, so you'll have to strategicly walk around every save point and try to pick them up.
There are a couple of areas in the game that you can only visit once, so you'll have to make sure you don't forget to search for dusts.
By the time you reach the end of the game, if you've collected all of the galactic dust you'll be allowed in to that area. Without spoiling it entirely, suffice it to say that it contains a bonus mini-dungeon, a difficult bonus boss and some nice rewards.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.