2017-03-10 22:14:04

hello everyone.
i am in the need of some accessible IRC clients for windows and iOs. On the iPhone I am using colloqui, but always when I leave the app I disconnect from the server and the admins dont really like if i go on and off line all the time when I want to do something on the phone.
On indows I havent really found something accessible.
Can someone tell me what the problem with colloquy is and if there is an accessible IRC client for windows?
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-03-11 06:59:38

Should be a setting you can change for colloquy.  As for irc on windows, use mirc.

2017-03-11 10:45:23

I use Instantbird on Windows. By default, it doesn't play a sound for an incoming message if you're already in the window but there is a plug-in to change that if you'd prefer.

No idea about iOS.

If a helicopter falls in the field and no one's around, it doesn't make a sound.

2017-03-11 12:05:57

Hi.
Thanks for your help, I actually found a setting on colloqui so it doesnt log out.
Can you tell me the plugin for instand bird, I mean the one where it plays the sound when a message comes in.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-03-11 12:31:05

It's called "Chat Notification Sound".

If a helicopter falls in the field and no one's around, it doesn't make a sound.

2017-03-11 17:22:49

I'm using Chatzilla, addon for Firefox. I could never quite get the hang on MIRC, sadly. I should look at it Again one of these days though, maybe I'll have more luck this time.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2017-03-16 11:16:37

Hi.
Thanks guys for all the info about the IRC clients, I will check out instand bird and mirc when I find the time to do so.
Greetings Moritz.

2017-03-16 20:03:05

hi!
people, tell me please any irc servers with big online. any international servers, or english, or american.