2016-11-22 08:47:03

Hi.
well if there is an open beta to be offered then I will take it.
I am interested to play the entire game.
My email address is in my profile giro if you care to send me a message with whatever is needed then cool.

2017-03-09 17:23:55

hi all
sow
I think that we have lost our money as you think you are?

2017-03-09 17:52:08

No, now that you posted something to bump this topic back up, Jyro will see that and come here to tell us again that the game will be out in 2 days.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-03-09 17:53:40

Uhm. I didn't pay though, but I lost hope regarding this game when it comes to me personally.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-03-09 19:56:44

I just don't care about the game anymore. I have better things to do. If the game ever comes out, it'll not be very high on my list of things to play. I've just accepted that my money might have been thrown out for nothing. This company have really learned me to be extremely careful when it comes to preordering things. If the game ever comes out, then it's good. If it don't, then I just don't care at all.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-03-09 20:16:31

It does suck because I have enjoyed his games so far.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-03-10 09:44:33

Thumps up slj, that's it. I forgot about this game and no longer care about it. Let it be released when it be released, no difference for me. For games, there are other things that I'm currently interested in like A Hero's Call. Sorry for those who lost their money, that's why I'm kinda not into preordering, to be honest.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-03-10 14:41:52

wow I forgot all about this game, and im guessing so did gyro. but gamers keep those fingers crossed, I think the game is in its last stages, only one or two more bugs to fix, and edge of winter should be hitting your pc around December 2018

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-08-21 00:09:36

will the game be released?

2017-08-21 01:51:11

Or like most things Breakerbox, it's yet another piece of vaporware.

Of all the promises they've made, only Airic the Cleric and Griff ever materialized. And all their playable demos disappeared . So you can't try any of their games before you put your hard earned money down on them.

Regardless that their games sound like they'd be good games, I personally don't trust this developer and won't buy anything from them.

2017-08-21 08:49:19

Nick wrote:

will the game be released?

No, and we can't trust the developers, not at all. So buy their games at your own risk. I have already been fooled and waisted too much money, which I hope they at leased enjoy.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-08-21 16:10:50

It's rather pointless to dredge up these old topics.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-08-21 23:37:29

I better get my fucking money back then since i already preordered it. seriously this is rediculous.

2017-08-22 00:54:06

can't you log a complain to PayPal?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-08-22 01:45:14

Yup, if he paid with PayPal, he can file a dispute with them to get his money back.

2017-08-23 17:37:15

yeah, I'm looking  into that

2017-08-24 01:55:57

I don't understand people who decided to pay for this game in advance, already knowing the developer's prire history. My rule is, and I know not everyone folows this... never preorder from a game unless there is either the proof that the game is close to release, or the developer is one that has consistently delivered in the past. Either way, there's no reason to keep on with this topic.. it should just be closed, and if the game is ever released, a new one created for it.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-08-24 04:59:57 (edited by Orko 2017-08-24 14:50:43)

@assault_freak

While you are correct that anyone knowing Breakerbox's history should be very cautious about preordering anything from them, you also need to consider that not everyone here has been visually impaired or blind as long as others have. I myself have only been legally blind since 2012 or almost five years. They may not have been part of the audio games scene long enough to know of Breakerbox's history. So don't be so hard on those who got taken until you know their story.

I've been able to avoid traps like these by making a general policy not to order anything until it is a real product ready for immediate delivery.

I made an exception with the upcoming Victor Reader Trek, because Humanware is a much more substantial company than Breakerbox, and they won't bill my credit card until my order is ready for shipping. Two factors that have earned them my trust.

I did get taken by Blindside though, nowhere on their site or in the game's documentation are you made aware that you are only buying the first of many episodes. You don't find that out until you actually finish the game.

My solution to that deception is to never buy from them again, no matter what they promise. They've already proven to me they aren't trust worthy.

2017-08-24 06:43:29

Wrong name there, but I suppose you were refering to me. haha. Personally, whether you know of Breakerbox's reputation or not, the fact is any preorder shouldn't be made until you know the company's history. I know that came off harsher than I meant it to, and I appologize. But I don't think this has anything to do with who knows the community better... it's common smart practice to research a company before you buy a product. At least, it seems like a given to me.

2017-08-24 14:52:18 (edited by Orko 2017-08-24 14:56:45)

Oops! (embarrassed) Fixed.

It does to me too, but some people aren't as carefull with their money as they should be or as others are. Nothing intrinsically wrong with that, it's just the way things are.

I know that sometimes, I'm not as carefull as I usually am, usually because of the situation at the time.

2017-08-24 15:07:28

True that, I suppose. Either way, hopefully people will learn from this... I preorder mainstream games because they come from massive companies which usually deliver when stated. I don't recall having ever ordered a single audio game... release histories have been shakey, and not consistent enough to put my money down before I see the game out.

2017-08-24 15:15:03

I m lost
15 $ but...
its ok

2017-08-24 16:31:59

Yeah, before I lost my vision and played mainstream games, there were several that I preordered because I wanted the collector's editions. You have to preorder those or get seriously scalped after the game is released.

But those were all from big companies with generally good reputations to keep, and good standings within the gaming community to maintain, and you don't do that by screwing people.

The only one that was a mistake was Duke Nukem Forever. Duke Nukem 3D was a great game, but after eleven years and still no Duke Nukem Forever, and then the news that 3D Realms had fired the entire development team, then a couple of months later closed their own doors. The Duke Nukem rights were picked up by Gearbox Studios who then finished Duke Nukem Forever and it turned out to be a worthless piece of crap that made you wonder where the eleven years of development work went. The wise cracking Duke Nukem charm that made the first three games such big hits was nowhere to be seen in Duke Nukem Forever.

One of the problems was that half way through the development work, they decided to abandone the Quake engine in favor of the Unreal engine. The two engines are so different that to do that you basically had to start over. Not to mention that I thought the Quake engine was a far superior engine. None of the games that I played that used the Unreal engine were what I considered technically impressive. They just all seemed pretty much the same old crap, just in a different box.

2017-08-24 18:45:59

I did not know their history. so yeah stupid on my part. I admit it and won't make that same mistake twice.

2017-08-24 18:48:09

Lol did i  just get trolled for preordering the one and only audio game i ever really bought? I'm amused. I order mainstream guess i shoulda checked up on the audio game heh.