2017-03-08 17:56:30

so, guys, let's create a flight sim shall we? Seems like there's a huge desire for it. add me to skype all who's interested, I'll pull a Group together. We sorta need every available person on this Project from designers, testers, motivators, programmers, sound engineers, you name it. Hell, maybe I can even start up game development again.
To arms, um I mean skies, my Brothers, to skies!
andreas.andersson1996  add me or write me if you already have me in your Contacts and wish to participate in this. We've got plenty of compitence here in the Community so let's make something off of it.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-03-08 18:05:44 (edited by TheGreatCarver 2019-03-07 17:55:24)

I would be more than happy to help. As I am unable to access Skype, please add me. Also, if any of you guys wannah send me a contact request, I am [removed].

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

2017-03-08 20:36:36

Well i'd like to help if I could. I'm only a teen lol so I guess i'm relatively new to computers and have never made a game before, but I guess i'm ok at sounds and ideas and stuff. I feel we do need a comprehensive flight sim that covers way more than eurofly and if they won't make it, then let's do it ourselves.

2017-03-08 21:33:29

DjkW25 wrote:

Well i'd like to help if I could. I'm only a teen lol so I guess i'm relatively new to computers and have never made a game before, but I guess i'm ok at sounds and ideas and stuff. I feel we do need a comprehensive flight sim that covers way more than eurofly and if they won't make it, then let's do it ourselves.

That's the sperit!

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.

2017-03-08 21:33:53

The only issue I have is when changing nose angle, it always goes up and down by a value of 2 or 3 when I press the keys at random same with turning, it never used to, but it does now so flying anything manual is almost a no go for me.
I have also ended using turbo a lot just because I don't want to be sitting round for 8 hours flying a plane with nothing to do after you leave.
The fact you can control the weather while convenient well who knows things change quickly.
Bar heavy snow, hail and the like maybe really heavy rain I have been on flights landing and taking off in the rain.
The fact the dev doesn't seem to appear on the forum makes me wander previously it was due to being busy and the trafic on here which is understandable but I have not got a responce to the occasional mail I sent about things not that I sent many.
Its a nice game and I am playing it.
However once I finnish it its likely I will keep a backup of my profile so if I need to play it again I won't need to bother with it redoing the thing over several weeks.
Its a nice fly over maps game, but there is little to do once you are going round the place.
No outside view, inside view cabin view like in tubesim.
And I know planes are more involved, the newer catogry 2 and 3 types may in deed be fully computer controled but hmmm.
Also there has never been any emergencys or anything.

2017-03-08 21:57:26

crashmaster wrote:

The only issue I have is when changing nose angle, it always goes up and down by a value of 2 or 3 when I press the keys at random same with turning, it never used to, but it does now so flying anything manual is almost a no go for me.
I have also ended using turbo a lot just because I don't want to be sitting round for 8 hours flying a plane with nothing to do after you leave.
The fact you can control the weather while convenient well who knows things change quickly.
Bar heavy snow, hail and the like maybe really heavy rain I have been on flights landing and taking off in the rain.
The fact the dev doesn't seem to appear on the forum makes me wander previously it was due to being busy and the trafic on here which is understandable but I have not got a responce to the occasional mail I sent about things not that I sent many.
Its a nice game and I am playing it.
However once I finnish it its likely I will keep a backup of my profile so if I need to play it again I won't need to bother with it redoing the thing over several weeks.
Its a nice fly over maps game, but there is little to do once you are going round the place.
No outside view, inside view cabin view like in tubesim.
And I know planes are more involved, the newer catogry 2 and 3 types may in deed be fully computer controled but hmmm.
Also there has never been any emergencys or anything.

You need to open eurofly.ini an look for the line "JoystickMode=1". Change the 1 to 0. That should change that.

2017-03-09 09:25:17

Unfortunately, with work and other things I won't have a whole lot of time to sit around and throw out ideas for the game we all want to see. So, if it's alright with you lot, I'll just post ideas here when I get them.
Firstly, ATC. It would be cool, though not sure how feasible at present, to have 1 or 2 ATC voices for each country. Now, the US and Canada could share, but England, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Mexico, etc should have ACT voices from those countries. Speaking English, because though ATC does use the native language, English must be used a the request of the pilots. If we could get some actual air traffic controllers to record them, that would be brilliant, but that's just a dream I have that I wouldn't be too terribly concerned if it didn't get realized.
Secondly, please please please please include ARTCCs. This whole flying over vast stretches of the US without any communications with towers is crazy. Centers, which is the colloquial term for the ARTCCs, take care of planes the entire time they're not under an actual airport's control.
Third, ATIS. Automated terminal information service. Y'know, weather and other such important things. It could be triggered, if we wanted, by the letter w like eurofly currently gives us the weather, but I would want it to actually resemble an ATIS transmission, not just a string of text about the weather spoke by jaws/nvda etc. This one actually requires us to make a choice. Human or TTS for the ATIS? TTS would make it easier to actually pull in real data for use in the ATIS reports. Now days, I think most ATIS systems use TTS, but when I first started listening to airband transmissions back in the early 90s, ATIS was still done by a human who had to go in and record the new information every hour.
That's it for now. Maybe more later.

2017-03-09 09:27:18

Actually, disregard what I said about different ATC voices for each country. As cool as that would be, it would make the files of the game ridiculously large, more than likely. Let's just axe that for the time being.

2017-03-09 21:12:31

When it comes time to put ATC recordings together, this resource could come in handy. smile
http://wiki.flightgear.org/ATC_phraseology

2017-03-10 08:17:58

hi.

I love this suggestion for atc of eaach country. for me, maybee I can help the voices for malaysia and singapore. though not my voice I will try to find some friens who can speak english to help

2017-03-10 16:44:22

Hello,
The computer of the develpor has chrashed. He recovered the data and is tranfering it to a new computer he bought.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2017-03-12 14:21:48

Hi, sorry but i have another Question again... I must fly from slovakia to Prag. But i no Don't cross the border from Austria. I Fly and i enter only the czech Republic. But the TaskReport say ever You enter the Airspace from Austria. wy that?

2017-03-13 06:01:23

Hello all!
I created a Euro fly funny airs pack!
You can download it in http://tdprograms.tk/otheren/

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2017-03-17 07:54:21

Hi all.
Well just finnished eurofly upto task 89.
Now I get autogenerated tasks, but is this it?
I mean I will continue to play it but if this is it, ie I won't be going higher,
I may just backup my profile so I won't have to play the game again and just remove it till I want a romp, it took me 6 months to clock which is respectible as far as this traveling round the place game goes.
And for what it was worth at the time though it was lacking in some respects it was quite good.
But if the last 3 tasks have been generating I get 6000k of flying round variouses places, and its the same thing, ie I am told I have a hard flight which it isn't really, and then it goes like that.
Is this it?
Because this game is just endless crap if it is.
While I was happy to continue as it was for fun, the fact is I would really like to generate my tasks, select series, write missions for it, etc.
But if it generates its own tasks where you go here and there with no excitement at all, then sorry but this game is now crap and dumb because now I have used all the content it is now dull and boring and crappy.
If I had known that this was what I would get I am not sure if I would have downloaded it in the first place.
Sure I get a high rank but it really doesn't meant anything.
I was thinking that the game would actually end.
For those that have completed it is there an end.
Ie if there are 5-10 hard flights then the same medium flights then easy flights and maybe then a few really dangerous flights or something with the eventual goal you can make your own flights in a menu or something cool I will continue playing.
Well at least spending a lot of time playing but if not, I am going to call it quits.
I'll keep the game round since its a good relaxer but if this is it, in some ways I really wish that the game had an end like adventure at c has.
I'd like a goal, without one, I am playing generated crap for no reason, if I have won, then the game should say so so I can delete it and move on.
I am slightly dissapointed.
I play the game, I can fly passengers then bigger planes then bigger planes then do majorly long flights, but the end goal is that I can do generated flights.
Sorry, I don't buy it.
For the basic look round the world that is fine.
But its a bit of a downer now, the game could be so much more.
And now I have completed it I can see why lord london and others have issues with it.
The basic game is fine for the first little while, but the main tasks are ended.

2017-03-17 08:28:07

Crashmaster,  don't expect an adventure type of game since this is a simulation one. More than that, it wasn't designed to be a flight simulator in the first place, it's an accessible atlas, serving for educational and orientation purposes.
I really have no idea how you can compare Adventure at C with Eurofly, since they're completely different.
But anyway, it seems the blind community in general is not grateful for what they get.
We never had something like this before. Yes, we had military based flight simulators, but definitely we haven't a passenger based game before, and just remember how excited you were before when the game has been released.
I don't know how others think, but when I see such attitude, from megaexcitement to sentences like "this game is bad" or even whorse, I'm seriously wondering why some developers put their effort, their precious time in making games for us.
Be grateful for what you have, I'm sure this is not the last flight simulator you'll see. And if you know what features are better or not, and that they're easy to implement, just create your own flight sim and amaze us.

2017-03-17 09:16:37

Hmmm.
I guess I hoped for an actual end, something more then random generated tasks.
I really enjoyed it while the game was going on.
Your right its not a sim, and its a good muck round in a map type of thing.
I am not a free flight kind of guy, I need a goal to play for.
I am now at the top of the ladder.
And my goals are over, I win.
As a reward I get, generated tasks to fly for no real reason but to do them.
While that is fine, I was hoping I'd get a reason to win, a task generater, or mission generator, a reason to continue playing.
So now I have completed task 89 is this effectively the end of the game right now.
After task 89 is there eventually an end of a game or do I just fly about.
If a fly about is all this game is, then now I have played it, I am unsure what to do, my interest has gone in an instant.
I am a stratogy, sport and sim gamer but there needs to be a goal to achieve and when you reach that goal, I'd like a message, you win, now you can do whatever you want.
I was really hoping that now I was at the top rank something cool will happen.
On that note are the generated task endless or do they eventually end.
If the generated tasks continue indefinately then I can assume that I have completed the usefull portion of the game.

2017-03-18 07:25:08

hey guys, so I just stumbled on this thread.
I had a couple questions.
1. What do I need or do not need to download?
I go to the download center, and there's like a whole bunch of downloads.
Do I have to get all the voices that are in English? Also, do I have to get the airport list thing?
I just got the exe file, but is there anything else you guys recommend I get, or anything that's required?
Thanks!!!

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-03-18 08:22:08

hi there SilverMoon.

the other plugins are for flavor to the game only, download them at your own leasure.

Oh and btw that's a gorgeous name smile

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2017-03-18 16:38:39

where do i put the sounds after i downloaded them?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-03-18 20:26:50

Hey guys, how on earth do you launch eurofly?
I installed it, and I can see all the folders, but that's it.
I clicked on them individually, but nowhere do I see an exe file that lets me launch the game.
Thanks a lot.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-03-18 20:38:34

Hmmm.
I was looking round the game.
The generated task are really crappy but I am assuming you are supposed to make your own missions.
After the profile tasks are done how do you process user tasks.
How do you make tasks actually.
Also how do you make aircraft.
I am interested in extras on the game, ie task completion messages to be customised for a task.
I also like the idea of tasks that are not traditionally completed.
Ie the one nasa did a few months ago where for tests on what things would be doing in a situation a fully loaded jet was slammed into the ground.
Or say an evil task where you on purpose got shot down or simply had an objective to take off but not land due to some issue other than weather.
Or any emergency where you had to land or had events go on.
While I realise this is not the thrust of a purely geo map game, it seems to me that after completing the profile, there is almost nothing to do unless you delete and start over.
I am however not a flyer or gamer for no reason, I want a goal, a reason to continue playing.
For me now I am at the top I have little to show for it bar a rank, the fun is gone.
While it lasted it was a respectible sim.
How do you make tasks where you are blocked from places.
What about a situation where you are going through places where you are not welcome, and get shot down, somehow survive and get penelised for it.
I do agree that this sim is quite simple though its good till you are done with the basics.
Now I have played this basic one I want something a bit more advanced, not hard or ultra hard but medium advanced or even entertaining.
Silvermoon you only need the main file and then will install it.
It will update its own data from time to time but if you do download the rest, you only need the updated language packs and voices which should be files you run and they install.
The only thing that may not be included is the transmitters file and that may be in the latest I don't know.

2017-03-18 23:08:01

Right, but how do I launch the sim?

Emily Dickenson

2017-04-12 17:01:43

hi, just something I've been wondering for a while. I want to use eurofly with NVDA, but my home, end and page up and down keys behave as they would normall would on the computer in other aplications, for example when I press home to move forwards I get NVDA saying "top, Eurofly." how can I fix this to make it work with eurofly.
Thanks.

2017-04-14 03:06:16

Hi guys. Can someone help me with my problem? I have installed the game but when I launch it it says like this:
==============================================================================
= 4/14/2017 8:49:57 AM                                                       =
There was an error during the execution of this program.
The application might become unstable and even useless.
It's recommended that you save your work and close this application.

Unable to write to C:\Program Files\Eurofly\Eurofly\Eurofly.ini.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exception log with detailed tech info. Generated on 4/14/2017 8:49:35 AM.
You may send it to the application vendor, helping him to understand what had happened.
Application title: Eurofly
Application file: C:\Program Files\Eurofly\Eurofly\Eurofly.exe
Exception class: EIniFileException
Exception message: Unable to write to C:\Program Files\Eurofly\Eurofly\Eurofly.ini.
Exception address: 004EEAFD
Main thread ID = 4044
Exception thread ID = 4044
Exception stack
Stack list, generated 4/14/2017 8:49:35 AM
(000EDAF8){Eurofly.exe } [004EEAF8] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $88D90
(000ECEDB){Eurofly.exe } [004EDEDB] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $88173
(0026B290){Eurofly.exe } [0066C290] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $206528
(0026C398){Eurofly.exe } [0066D398] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $207630
(00293754){Eurofly.exe } [00694754] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $22E9EC
(001EC315){Eurofly.exe } [005ED315] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1875AD
(001EBF19){Eurofly.exe } [005ECF19] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1871B1
(000070D1){Eurofly.exe } [004080D1]
(001EBECB){Eurofly.exe } [005ECECB] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $187163
(001F6CAE){Eurofly.exe } [005F7CAE] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $191F46
(002A1814){Eurofly.exe } [006A2814] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $23CAAC
Call stack for main thread
Stack list, generated 4/14/2017 8:49:36 AM
(000460B4){ntdll.dll   } [77F070B4] KiFastSystemCallRet + $0
(00235667){Eurofly.exe } [00636667] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1D08FF
(002356EC){Eurofly.exe } [006366EC] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1D0984
(00238793){Eurofly.exe } [00639793] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1D3A2B
(00238501){Eurofly.exe } [00639501] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1D3799
(0023A2CB){Eurofly.exe } [0063B2CB] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1D5563
(0012083D){Eurofly.exe } [0052183D] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $BBAD5
(001253E5){Eurofly.exe } [005263E5] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $C067D
(001ED620){Eurofly.exe } [005EE620] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1888B8
(00124A04){Eurofly.exe } [00525A04] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $BFC9C
(000C43A8){Eurofly.exe } [004C53A8] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $5F640
(0011B652){Eurofly.exe } [0051C652] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $B68EA
(001F6AE7){Eurofly.exe } [005F7AE7] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $191D7F
(001F6B2A){Eurofly.exe } [005F7B2A] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $191DC2
(001F20A2){Eurofly.exe } [005F30A2] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $18D33A
(0023A219){Eurofly.exe } [0063B219] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1D54B1
(000EDAF8){Eurofly.exe } [004EEAF8] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $88D90
(002397ED){Eurofly.exe } [0063A7ED] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1D4A85
(002029A8){Eurofly.exe } [006039A8] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $19DC40
(002030CE){Eurofly.exe } [006040CE] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $19E366
(001F6FAA){Eurofly.exe } [005F7FAA] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $192242
(001F2767){Eurofly.exe } [005F3767] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $18D9FF
(001EC331){Eurofly.exe } [005ED331] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1875C9
(0022A332){Eurofly.exe } [0062B332] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1C55CA
(0022A34C){Eurofly.exe } [0062B34C] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1C55E4
(0022A3C0){Eurofly.exe } [0062B3C0] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1C5658
(000ECEDB){Eurofly.exe } [004EDEDB] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $88173
(0026B290){Eurofly.exe } [0066C290] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $206528
(0026C398){Eurofly.exe } [0066D398] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $207630
(00293754){Eurofly.exe } [00694754] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $22E9EC
(001EC315){Eurofly.exe } [005ED315] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1875AD
(001EBF19){Eurofly.exe } [005ECF19] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1871B1
(000070D1){Eurofly.exe } [004080D1]
(001EBECB){Eurofly.exe } [005ECECB] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $187163
(001F6CAE){Eurofly.exe } [005F7CAE] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $191F46
(002A1814){Eurofly.exe } [006A2814] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $23CAAC
System   : Windows 7 Professional, Version: 6.1, Build: 1DB1, "Service Pack 1"
Processor: Intel, Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU         T5500  @ 1.66GHz, 1666 MHz MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3 64 bits DEP
Memory: 1270; free 472
Display  : 1280x800 pixels, 32 bpp
List of loaded modules:
[00400000] C:\Program Files\Eurofly\Eurofly\Eurofly.exe
           1.7.5.50 - 1.7.5.50
           Unit versioning information:
             JCL\source\common $URL$ $Revision$ $Date$
[007C0000] C:\Program Files\Eurofly\Eurofly\update.dll
<00400000> 1.0.0.0 - 1.0.0.0
[00B30000] C:\Program Files\Eurofly\Eurofly\driwer.dll
[50030000] C:\Program Files\Eurofly\Eurofly\borlndmm.dll
           24.0.22858.6822 - 24.0.22858.6822
           Embarcadero Memory Manager
[62750000] C:\Windows\system32\UIAutomationCore.dll
           7.0.0.0 - 7.0.0.0 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
           Microsoft UI Automation Core
[68E10000] C:\Program Files\NVDA\lib\IAccessible2Proxy.dll
           (no module version info)
[6CB40000] C:\Program Files\NVDA\lib\nvdaHelperRemote.dll
           2017.1.0.13897 -
[6DFE0000] C:\Program Files\Eurofly\Eurofly\bass.dll
           2.4.12.1 - 2.4.12
           BASS
[6F4D0000] C:\Program Files\AVG\Av\avghookx.dll
           16.151.0.8012 - 16.151.0.8012
           AVG Hook Library
[6F760000] C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll
           6.1.7601.17514 - 6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
           Windows Image Helper
[71690000] C:\Program Files\NVDA\lib\minhook.dll
           1.2.2.0 - 1.2.2.0
           MinHook - The Minimalistic API Hook Library for x64/x86
[726F0000] C:\Windows\system32\security.dll
           6.1.7600.16385 - 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
           Security Support Provider Interface
[731D0000] C:\Windows\system32\SHFolder.dll
           Shell Folder Service
[73200000] C:\Windows\system32\wkscli.dll
           Workstation Service Client DLL
[73210000] C:\Windows\system32\netutils.dll
           Net Win32 API Helpers DLL
[73220000] C:\Windows\system32\netapi32.dll
           Net Win32 API DLL
[732A0000] C:\Windows\system32\winspool.drv
           6.1.7601.17514 - 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
           Windows Spooler Driver
[733B0000] C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll
           Microsoft ACM Audio Filter
[73500000] C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
           MCI API DLL
[73540000] C:\Windows\system32\OLEACC.dll
           Active Accessibility Core Component
[73B20000] C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll
           Microsoft UxTheme Library
[74170000] C:\Windows\system32\version.dll
           Version Checking and File Installation Libraries
[74270000] C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\comctl32.dll
           6.10.7601.17514 - 6.10 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
           User Experience Controls Library
[74700000] C:\Windows\system32\wtsapi32.dll
           Windows Remote Desktop Session Host Server SDK APIs
[74720000] C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
           Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider
[74980000] C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
           Cryptographic Service Provider API
[74D40000] C:\Windows\system32\srvcli.dll
           Server Service Client DLL
[74DC0000] C:\Windows\system32\SECUR32.DLL
[74DE0000] C:\Windows\system32\SSPICLI.DLL
[74E50000] C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll
           Winstation Library
[74E80000] C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll
           Base cryptographic API DLL
[74EF0000] C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll
           Remote RPC Extension
[74F70000] C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll
           ASN.1 Runtime APIs
[74FA0000] C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll
           Crypto API32
[750F0000] C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
           Windows NT BASE API Client DLL
[75200000] C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll
           Language Pack
[75230000] C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
[75310000] C:\Windows\system32\imagehlp.dll
           Windows NT Image Helper
[75340000] C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll
           Microsoft OLE for Windows
[754E0000] C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll
           Host for SCM/SDDL/LSA Lookup APIs
[75500000] C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll
           8.0.7601.17514 - 8.00.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
           Run time utility for Internet Explorer
[75700000] C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL
           2001.12.8530.16385 - 2001.12.8530.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
           COM+ Configuration Catalog
[75790000] C:\Windows\system32\comdlg32.dll
           Common Dialogs DLL
[75810000] C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll
           GDI Client DLL
[75860000] C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll
           Remote Procedure Call Runtime
[75960000] C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll
           8.0.7601.17514 - 8.00.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
           OLE32 Extensions for Win32
[75AA0000] C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL
           Process Status Helper
[75AB0000] C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
           Multi-User Windows USER API Client DLL
[75B80000] C:\Windows\system32\oleaut32.dll
           6.1.7601.17514 - 6.1.7601.17514
[75C10000] C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
           7.0.7600.16385 - 7.0.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
           Windows NT CRT DLL
[75E60000] C:\Windows\system32\wininet.dll
           Internet Extensions for Win32
[75F60000] C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll
           Windows Shell Common Dll
[76BB0000] C:\Windows\system32\advapi32.dll
           Advanced Windows 32 Base API
[76CB0000] C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll
           Shell Light-weight Utility Library
[76D10000] C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll
           1.626.7601.17514 - 1.0626.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
           Uniscribe Unicode script processor
[76DB0000] C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll
           MSCTF Server DLL
[76E80000] C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
           Multi-User Windows IMM32 API Client DLL
[77EC0000] C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
           NT Layer DLL

= 4/14/2017 9:02:33 AM                                                       =
There was an error during the execution of this program.
The application might become unstable and even useless.
It's recommended that you save your work and close this application.

Access violation at address 006857F6 in module 'Eurofly.exe'. Read of address 00000004.

Exception log with detailed tech info. Generated on 4/14/2017 9:02:05 AM.
You may send it to the application vendor, helping him to understand what had happened.
Application title: Eurofly
Application file: C:\Program Files\Eurofly\Eurofly\Eurofly.exe
Exception class: EAccessViolation
Exception message: Access violation at address 006857F6 in module 'Eurofly.exe'. Read of address 00000004.
Exception address: 006857F6
Main thread ID = 5056
Exception thread ID = 5056
Exception stack
Stack list, generated 4/14/2017 9:02:05 AM
(002847F6){Eurofly.exe } [006857F6] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $21FA8E
(0028517A){Eurofly.exe } [0068617A] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $220412
(0028EE57){Eurofly.exe } [0068FE57] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $22A0EF
(0028EAC4){Eurofly.exe } [0068FAC4] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $229D5C
(00293C51){Eurofly.exe } [00694C51] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $22EEE9
(00126D39){Eurofly.exe } [00527D39] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $C1FD1
(00126DCE){Eurofly.exe } [00527DCE] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $C2066
(00126DFE){Eurofly.exe } [00527DFE] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $C2096
(0012083D){Eurofly.exe } [0052183D] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $BBAD5
(001253E5){Eurofly.exe } [005263E5] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $C067D
(000078BC){Eurofly.exe } [004088BC]
(00007444){Eurofly.exe } [00408444]
(000072E4){Eurofly.exe } [004082E4]
(000075D2){Eurofly.exe } [004085D2]
(00007623){Eurofly.exe } [00408623]
(00100FC3){Eurofly.exe } [00501FC3] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $9C25B
(00124A04){Eurofly.exe } [00525A04] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $BFC9C
(00124A19){Eurofly.exe } [00525A19] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $BFCB1
(000C43A8){Eurofly.exe } [004C53A8] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $5F640
(001ED620){Eurofly.exe } [005EE620] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1888B8
(001F6AE7){Eurofly.exe } [005F7AE7] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $191D7F
(001F6B2A){Eurofly.exe } [005F7B2A] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $191DC2
(001F6E5D){Eurofly.exe } [005F7E5D] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1920F5
(002A1820){Eurofly.exe } [006A2820] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $23CAB8
Call stack for main thread
Stack list, generated 4/14/2017 9:02:05 AM
(000460B4){ntdll.dll   } [77F070B4] KiFastSystemCallRet + $0
(00235667){Eurofly.exe } [00636667] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1D08FF
(002356EC){Eurofly.exe } [006366EC] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1D0984
(00238793){Eurofly.exe } [00639793] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1D3A2B
(00238501){Eurofly.exe } [00639501] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1D3799
(0023A2CB){Eurofly.exe } [0063B2CB] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1D5563
(0011B652){Eurofly.exe } [0051C652] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $B68EA
(001F20A2){Eurofly.exe } [005F30A2] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $18D33A
(0023A219){Eurofly.exe } [0063B219] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1D54B1
(002397ED){Eurofly.exe } [0063A7ED] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1D4A85
(002029A8){Eurofly.exe } [006039A8] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $19DC40
(002030CE){Eurofly.exe } [006040CE] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $19E366
(001F6FAA){Eurofly.exe } [005F7FAA] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $192242
(00124A3F){Eurofly.exe } [00525A3F] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $BFCD7
(0028517A){Eurofly.exe } [0068617A] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $220412
(0028EE57){Eurofly.exe } [0068FE57] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $22A0EF
(0028EAC4){Eurofly.exe } [0068FAC4] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $229D5C
(00293C51){Eurofly.exe } [00694C51] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $22EEE9
(00126D39){Eurofly.exe } [00527D39] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $C1FD1
(00126DCE){Eurofly.exe } [00527DCE] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $C2066
(00126DFE){Eurofly.exe } [00527DFE] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $C2096
(000078BC){Eurofly.exe } [004088BC]
(00007444){Eurofly.exe } [00408444]
(000072E4){Eurofly.exe } [004082E4]
(000075D2){Eurofly.exe } [004085D2]
(00007623){Eurofly.exe } [00408623]
(00100FC3){Eurofly.exe } [00501FC3] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $9C25B
(00124A19){Eurofly.exe } [00525A19] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $BFCB1
(001F6E5D){Eurofly.exe } [005F7E5D] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $1920F5
(002A1820){Eurofly.exe } [006A2820] Unknown function at TMethodImplementationIntercept + $23CAB8
System   : Windows 7 Professional, Version: 6.1, Build: 1DB1, "Service Pack 1"
Processor: Intel, Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU         T5500  @ 1.66GHz, 1666 MHz MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3 64 bits DEP
Memory: 1270; free 321
Display  : 1280x800 pixels, 32 bpp
List of loaded modules:
[001E0000] C:\Program Files\Eurofly\Eurofly\driwer.dll
[00400000] C:\Program Files\Eurofly\Eurofly\Eurofly.exe
           1.7.5.50 - 1.7.5.50
           Unit versioning information:
             JCL\source\common $URL$ $Revision$ $Date$
[00AA0000] C:\Program Files\Eurofly\Eurofly\update.dll
[10000000] C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\idmmkb.dll
           6.19.9.1 - 6, 19, 9, 1
           Internet Download Manager module
[50030000] C:\Program Files\Eurofly\Eurofly\borlndmm.dll
           24.0.22858.6822 - 24.0.22858.6822
           Embarcadero Memory Manager
[62750000] C:\Windows\system32\UIAutomationCore.dll
           Microsoft UI Automation Core
[6D400000] C:\Program Files\Eurofly\Eurofly\bass.dll
           2.4.12.1 - 2.4.12
           BASS
[6D950000] C:\Program Files\NVDA\lib\nvdaHelperRemote.dll
           2017.1.0.13897 -
[6F4D0000] C:\Program Files\AVG\Av\avghookx.dll
           16.151.0.8012 - 16.151.0.8012
           AVG Hook Library
[6F760000] C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll
           Windows Image Helper
[71120000] C:\Program Files\NVDA\lib\minhook.dll
           1.2.2.0 - 1.2.2.0
           MinHook - The Minimalistic API Hook Library for x64/x86
[716E0000] C:\Program Files\NVDA\lib\IAccessible2Proxy.dll
           (no module version info)
[73200000] C:\Windows\system32\wkscli.dll
           Workstation Service Client DLL
[73210000] C:\Windows\system32\netutils.dll
           Net Win32 API Helpers DLL
[73220000] C:\Windows\system32\netapi32.dll
           Net Win32 API DLL
[732A0000] C:\Windows\system32\winspool.drv
           Windows Spooler Driver
[733B0000] C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll
           Microsoft ACM Audio Filter
[73500000] C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
           MCI API DLL
[73540000] C:\Windows\system32\OLEACC.dll
           Active Accessibility Core Component
[73B20000] C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll
           Microsoft UxTheme Library
[73C70000] C:\Windows\system32\SHFolder.dll
           Shell Folder Service
[73C80000] C:\Windows\system32\security.dll
[74170000] C:\Windows\system32\version.dll
           Version Checking and File Installation Libraries
[74270000] C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\comctl32.dll
           6.10.7601.17514 - 6.10 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
           User Experience Controls Library
[74700000] C:\Windows\system32\wtsapi32.dll
           Windows Remote Desktop Session Host Server SDK APIs
[74720000] C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
           Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider
[74980000] C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
           Cryptographic Service Provider API
[74D40000] C:\Windows\system32\srvcli.dll
           Server Service Client DLL
[74DC0000] C:\Windows\system32\SECUR32.DLL
[74DE0000] C:\Windows\system32\SSPICLI.DLL
[74E50000] C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll
           Winstation Library
[74E80000] C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTBASE.dll
           Base cryptographic API DLL
[74EF0000] C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll
           Remote RPC Extension
[74F70000] C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll
           ASN.1 Runtime APIs
[74FA0000] C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll
           Crypto API32
[750F0000] C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
[75200000] C:\Windows\system32\LPK.dll
           Language Pack
[75230000] C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll
[75310000] C:\Windows\system32\imagehlp.dll
           Windows NT Image Helper
[75340000] C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll
           Microsoft OLE for Windows
[754E0000] C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll
           Host for SCM/SDDL/LSA Lookup APIs
[75500000] C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll
           8.0.7601.17514 - 8.00.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
           Run time utility for Internet Explorer
[75700000] C:\Windows\system32\CLBCatQ.DLL
           2001.12.8530.16385 - 2001.12.8530.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
           COM+ Configuration Catalog
[75790000] C:\Windows\system32\comdlg32.dll
           Common Dialogs DLL
[75810000] C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll
           GDI Client DLL
[75860000] C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll
           Remote Procedure Call Runtime
[75960000] C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll
           OLE32 Extensions for Win32
[75AA0000] C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL
           Process Status Helper
[75AB0000] C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll
           Multi-User Windows USER API Client DLL
[75B80000] C:\Windows\system32\oleaut32.dll
           6.1.7601.17514 - 6.1.7601.17514
[75C10000] C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
           7.0.7600.16385 - 7.0.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
           Windows NT CRT DLL
[75E60000] C:\Windows\system32\wininet.dll
           Internet Extensions for Win32
[75F60000] C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll
           Windows Shell Common Dll
[76BB0000] C:\Windows\system32\advapi32.dll
           Advanced Windows 32 Base API
[76CB0000] C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll
           Shell Light-weight Utility Library
[76D10000] C:\Windows\system32\USP10.dll
           1.626.7601.17514 - 1.0626.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
           Uniscribe Unicode script processor
[76DB0000] C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll
           MSCTF Server DLL
[76E80000] C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
           Multi-User Windows IMM32 API Client DLL
[77EC0000] C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
           NT Layer DLL
Active Controls hierarchy:
TForm1 "Form1"

2017-04-14 07:54:11

I keep crashing dorring take off and it keeps telling me that it is either because the landing gear is down, or the flaps were retracted. If I try retracting the landing gear while taking off it gives me the message that my flaps were retracted when they weren't. Any idea on what I am doing wrong? I am on the very first training mission.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77