2015-12-29 18:47:04

hello I have the complete collection it means all sega master system, atari, c64 snes, nec pc engine, neo geo pocket and nintendo virtua boy roms. If you
need something you can write me a message at [email protected] I have two suggestions for the n64 games. they are mace the dark age and war gods. When I was younger I have very many games for different consoles and so when you need suggestions for games I can give you some. You can get
psx roms from www.bloodsuckerz.net

2015-12-29 22:40:49

May I have your engine?

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2016-01-03 20:51:06

here are some games wich are accessible to play.

playstation
Star Wars Masters of Teras Kasi
star gladiator
war gods
thrill kill
wu-tang shaolin style
king of fighters
bio freaks or bio f.e.a.k.s
dead or alive
Samurai Shodown IV : Amakusa's Revenge

n64
fighters desteny
dark rift
mace the dark age
super smash bros
war gods

amiga
capital punishment

atari jaguar
kasumi ninja
ultra vortek

playstation 2
virtua fighter 4

2016-01-04 19:41:28

does anyone know what the best amiga emulator is that is accessible? I tried win UAE, but that was inaccessible.

-id software, 1995

2017-03-08 10:03:46

Hi everyone,
I don't know if everyone else have encountered this, but I'm having some weird issues with the playstation2 emulator.
When I try to press any key while I'm in a game, nothing happens, like the keys aren't set up or something, even I know they're set up by default.
Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

2017-03-08 12:07:16

Sorry for double posting, but for those who want to download the complete  emulation collection that DRG created, you have the link below:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/849 … lection.7z
Enjoy!

2017-03-08 16:00:37

Does anyone know where I can find the ROM packs for the emulators? Dropbox links don't seem to work.

Thanks.

2017-03-08 16:43:55

Gonna try this out now, if I can get a few of my original PS2 discs to work on this I'll be excited.

PSX ones too and N64 games too. Gimme my Smash Bros already gah...hat game is oddly fun.
Now if only the rom pack links work, but....I can easily get games for the older systems, it's the PS2 era I run into issues with file sizes....

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2017-03-08 20:11:13

pcsx2 has been developed a ton since this emulator pack was made. I don't know how well the version that's included here will run things

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2017-03-09 01:41:36

I"m glad this post has been brought back to the first page. I"m an old school gamer, and always wanted to try this. I know this post is originally from 2011, but I would appreciate if anyone has the info on how to do this now if the way has changed. thanks. Feel free to hit me up on Skype, or Twitter. have a good one.

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2017-06-18 19:01:07

So I'm getting a new computer next week or so, ,  and even though I love my Xbox, as a reference in this topic I know there are a ton of games for all the consoles which will be playable .  Are there any others as of late, that people have found?

2017-06-19 16:59:11

Hi.
The links are broken and I do not know how to use these.
I had in my hands a game boy from a friend but onli for a hour.
I want too retry that.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-06-20 00:31:34

how can I download this program. It really sounds interesting. Thank you for creating it.

2017-07-15 23:34:35

link to the emulator collection is dead.

-id software, 1995

2017-07-17 20:46:15

does anyone still have a rom packs for these emulators?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-09-19 21:28:34

If you can get me please these emulators, I will try my best to find alot of packs!

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-09-19 22:09:57

how about sports games like madden nfl. maybe NVDA could read its menus.

2017-09-19 22:18:08

also maybe we could have the soul calibur games and other fighting games for playstation in there?

2017-09-20 12:39:47

Hey folks.

I did not feel like reading through eight pages of posts just to confirm, but I do not see a Playstation 2 emulator on the list.  PCSX2 is an excellent emulator with an easy to customize control scheme. Although I think you would need a more than entry level processor if you want to run these games smoothly.

Accessible games I can think of off the top of my head are Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Tekken 5, Dragonball Z Budakai and then there are a few I am unsure about like Onimusha Blade Warriors, and The Gauntlet Seven Sorrows.  I played games on this console when I could still see, so I don't know if all the games can be completed from start to finish. 

I also saw that the NVDA OCR can read text in the games in this emulator.  The accuracy differs from game to game though.  I can think of a few games that might be playable if the OCR can recognize text, like Yu-Gi-OH duelists of the roses which plays yugioh on a board almost like chess.  You have to power up your monsters with spell cards and the specific field type grants some monsters advantages or disadvantages.  I can't test this though because my copy of this game and all of my other ps2 games in fact, are in a box in my parents' garage.  I will get them when I go home again.  Maybe Christmas or something.  Then I can add some games to the list.  The same goes for my ps1 collection and if you have a really powerful PC, or just the console, I will also check out my ps3 collection and add the games.

2017-09-20 19:12:31 (edited by JimmyDub 2017-09-20 19:13:09)

Sorry, that file doesn’t live here anymore. It might have been moved or made private.
damn. anyone gonna reupload?

2017-09-20 22:14:21

Tensoon the Kandra wrote:

if you have a really powerful PC, or just the console, I will also check out my ps3 collection and add the games.

Speaking of PS3, did anyone manage to test RPCS3 and if so, is it accessible? I know it's probably still at an early state but it would be interesting to know.

2017-09-24 05:45:24

Hello everyone.
As usual I'm late to a "gaming craze." A lot of folks here have discussed the idea of using an emulator to enjoy certain games they either enjoyed when they were sighted or that they played in their younger years. I would like to do this also. That being the case I downloaded the Playstation 2 emulator PCSX2, I believe it's called. I have a Windows X machine. What is the best way to configure this application so it will work properly, or is that one of the emulators that no longer works because it uses some old Directx plug-ins etc? Thanks a bunch
Holden

2017-10-06 04:30:32

did any one manage to upload the emulator pack with games?  I tried emailing the main developer and the email bounced if any one can please if they can reupload everything it would be greatly appreciated. thanks Hank

2017-10-06 06:43:54

I guess no one has it anymore. no idea though.

2017-10-08 15:20:56

@Holden This emulator does not need much configuration.  It is still updated regularly and I use it on my Windows 10 machine.  You will have to find BIOS for it which might be a bit difficult if you are not used to scouring the internet. 

Once you have bios, just run the installer and a setup wizard will start when you run the emulator for the first time.  Other than selecting the bios you can just leave the rest as is.  Once you are done with the wizard you can press Alt and navigate the emulator's menus.  Go to CD/DVD and go to the ISO selector, browse for your game and mount it.  Once done go to the file tab and select boot, it does not matter whether it is full or fast boot.

If you want to change the controls you have to go to the config tab select controls and select configure plugin.  It will open a new window where you can go to the pad 1 tab and view the list of controls.  It you scroll past the list you will get to buttons labeled the same as the ps2 controller's.  To change the controls press space on a button and then press the key you want that button to be.  I hope that makes sense.  Then press okay and you are good to go.  Let me know if you have any further questions.

Be warned that this emulator needs a strong CPU.