2017-03-05 22:59:20

I'm having a pause feature in the game because if I have to pause the game like if I don't have time to finish the game like if I have to go out side or take a break from the computer it would be great without me having to quit all the time When I'm outside getting fresh air.

2017-03-05 23:50:46

Hmmm, interesting. I'm not much of a fan of Twitter, so I wouldn't have known all of this. Brain Station sounds like it should be fun.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2017-04-20 19:01:40

I need help cheating super egg hunt plus.
I'm downloading cheat Omatic so that I can figure out how to get infinite time in super egg hunt plus.
is there a way I can pause the time from counting down?
I really want to get all the trophies and I've managed to get a lot of them, but not the chicken nuggets trophy.

2017-04-20 20:27:28

@Nick: I believe this is one game where Liam has stopped cheaters, or will be attempting to do so, because some cheaters have ruined it for everyone else by, instead of cheating infinite time, have chated infinite score and just ruined it, so now he's going to stop all cheat programs in all his future projects from what I've heard. I know this will definitely be in effect once his new game comes out, there was a live stream about that game a few weeks back and he said it directly on the stream.

2017-04-20 22:02:52

I actually have to download cheat omatic and try to get infinite scores but how do I do it?
I want to see what would happen if I got infinite scores.
would that be an insane number?

2017-04-20 23:15:39

@Nick I should have rephrased, people found a way of changing the score number to any number they wanted, but then they went one step too far and posted that number to the scoreboards. OK, it got them a number one trophy, yes, but you're then stopping anyone else from getting it. That is very selfish, so if you do decide to try this I'd recommend not posting your score at the end, it's too risky not to mention dang annoying for people like me who want to play the game properly.

2017-04-21 03:09:57

Agreed with Aaron.

2017-04-22 00:37:27

Chicken Nuggets isn't actually as hard as it looks to get. The secret is in killing as many chickens as possible. Not only will that spawn more eggs (and yes, more chickens), it will also clear a path for you to grab all the eggs that they're blocking you from getting. I personally don't feel that getting that trophy is enough of a reason to use a cheat engine. Although I will say it's one of the most amusing ones included in the game.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2017-04-22 01:02:07

I've got 53 trophies and also I got the prank caller trophy and now I cannot get the Phearsome Philip trophy.
I collect as many eggs as I can but sometimes I miss a few eggs.
is there a method I can try to get the Phearsome Philip trophy?

2017-04-22 10:20:56 (edited by Socheat 2017-04-22 10:21:45)

Try to collect as many clocks as you can, and more eggs you get, more score you will earn.

2017-04-22 20:08:55

well I still didn't get the Phearsome Philip trophy.
if I collect as many clocks do more eggs appear on the board?
I would like tips on how to get the Phearsome philip trophy.

2017-04-23 14:25:33

I think you need either 161 or 162 eggs collected on Normal mode. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

2017-04-24 13:09:46

It's 171

2017-11-25 08:30:16

It's Disgusting how people desire to cheat and ruin it for everyone else. I'm just a beginning programmer who is ambitious in writing Ideas for Developing Audio Racer. And people are using this with Game Cheater or Whatever. Can the BGT Engine be used to stop Cheaters? And I'm Asking because BGT is my comfort zone.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.