2017-03-04 08:05:38 (edited by david_solomon1 2017-03-04 08:07:32)

You might consider writing a copyright notice or terms of use stating that and put it at the beginning of your guide. Of course not everyone's going to obey it and some damage has already been done, but it might help. It may also be a good idea to put it in the articles room instead of distributing it as a raw text file, then only you can make changes to it and it's in a permanent location if something ever happens to your dropbox.

2017-03-04 17:06:24

As I said, i'm not going to put it anyware accept on my own computer, in a folder that no one accept me can see, not even my parents. If you're wondering, I changed some descriptions of the different manamon, as well as adding some things you might think is stupid. That's, why I'm not uploading it. I changed the instructions for some stadiums, like the final master stadium battle and the second stadium, (standered type). In the master stadium, I changed the team and replaced it with one I had, and then added an area that doesn't exist in the game. Then, I put some info about the Sky Plains and some of the mythicles. So if people downloaded the version I have, if I was to upload it witch I haven't, they'd think: hmm, aren't I supposed to go to the giants place after defeating, manamon master math? This is wierd. Also, isn't Autoson supposed to appear in Sky Plains? And why doesn't Domestress get Power Kick, and why is Math's Autoson 5 types and gets a whole bunch of stuff we don't get? And then someone would probably post questions about the giants place when it doesn't exist. For example, if I can get the other starters in the Giants Place and I can't get their, ware can I go to get them? So that's basically all the changes. Their are more, but I don't need to post all of them. If you want them all, I can PM the version I have.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2017-03-04 17:29:12

Exactly. This is the only thing that you should at least do. I'm against distributing it, say, uhm, it has been made with personal views and clear personality that shouldn't be broken by any way. It's Jayde's one in short, so she\he's the only one who has the right to edit it in my opinion. It's a personal hard work and should be respected, to be honest.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-03-05 00:30:10

So, I have a really, really silly question.

Um, why?

If you were correcting information that was flat-out wrong, then okay, whatever. In fact, if you were doing that and had a log of the inaccuracies, I'd be happy to update the official version of the guide. Like I said, I know mine's not perfect.

But, um...

You've got stuff in your own version that doesn't exist in the game. Not just that it's rare. It...doesn't...exist. Giant's Place? Autoson having five types or being found in Sky Plains? What possible reason could you have for putting this in the guide, even if only you can see it?

Imagine reading a recipe that goes like this.

Ingredients:
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 stick butter

Preheat the ogre to 450 degrees. Open the mushroom caps with a slotted spoon, and add sugar, water and salt. Cook on hide for 15 marionettes or until cold and brown. Remove from oven and let muffins cool for 5 minutes before tweeting.

Doesn't make sense, right? Sounds like random gibberish mixed into something that might otherwise make sense? Yeah, that's what your Giant's Place and Autoson/Domestress stuff is.

I'm not trying to make fun of you in any sort of mean way. I'm literally asking why you would put blatantly untrue and nonexistent info in a guide for yourself. It just doesn't make sense.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-03-05 01:35:06

@Boy:

I think you may have also gotten confused with some of your own information in another topic as well now that I think about it. If the autoson being on sky plains and Manamon Master Math are things you made up, you probably shouldn't be telling people who are asking for actual help about them unless you clearly point out that they're just things you made up. Otherwise people will get confused whether or not you upload your modified version of the guide.

@Jayde, I'm gonna go try that recipe right now, sounds delicious!

2017-03-05 04:06:40

That's exactly why I'm not putting it up, because their's a lot of stuff that doesn't exist in the game. And I wasn't asking questions, I was putting things that people might ask after reading my version of it.

2017-03-05 04:23:17

This is not. The whole guide, it's just some of the larger changes I made to show why I'm not uploading it. And anyone who's reading, remember none of this exists. Starting at the master stadium final battle:
Manamon Master Math
Dormanoid level 60 with Headstone Amulet, Garganchan level 62 with Elemental Crown, Elvond level 60 with Power Bracelet, Jimitron level 60 with Broomstick, Domestress level 75 with Spirit Staff V 2, Arctana level 60 with Ice Dagger.
First is Dormanoid. This thing has a ton of attack and hp, but it's defenses as well as it's other stats are average. The only undead moves this guy has are Black Bite, Bone Kick, and Grave Gun. It also has Deadman's curse, which will remove half it's max hp if it uses this. Anything that's not weak to undead will work here. Remember it can't be hit with holy attacks because of it's equipment, and anything weak to undead will probably be one shot by black bite because of his attack.
Next is Garganchan. Oh boy, is he annoying. Math decided to give it the elemental crown to eliminate all it's weaknesses, so you can't one shot this thing. I really, want, to one shot him. But you can't. It's impossible. Nothing weak to fighting. Actually, not even something neutral to fighting can survive him. He's got Power Kick, Blind Rush, Earthquake, and Blaze Rampage, as well as Call to Arms to improve his huge attack and high defenses. Either Skirial or Recobrah works best here. They're very resistant to fighting, and they both can use things he's weak to. Just make sure you're healed, remember you're only 1 third threw him.
Next is Elvond. His magic attack is huge, and he's got a lot of hp and speed. He's got both tri-beam and Magic Wave which hurt, but at least he doesn't have Meteor Rush. Thank God! Undead, Shadow, and Dragon work well here. Undead is immune to all of elvonds attacks accept headbutt, which really doesn't hurt that bad.
Next is Jimitron. Remember how I said these guys will die in virtually 2 hits of anything? Well this one won't. He's got Superspark, Zap Slam, Thunderstorm, Stun Volt and, Crunch? I want a Jimitron with Crunch! One thing he does that's really annoying, is crunch until it knows you're Manamon is almost dead, then Zap Slams you until you die which is usually in one hit by the time either your defense is gone or he's pulled your HP down by use of Crunch.
Next is Domestress. And he leveled this thing to, 75! I think that's a bit overpowered, right? Well not for him. Before sending this thing out, he says something. "I know you can do this, Domestress! And then Autoson will come and save us. And if you really can't beat him, Autoson will. Either way, we'll all become the Manamon Master! Go, Domestress!" Yeh, this thing hits very hard. She's got lots of hp and defenses to back it up, plus really good attack and good moves to use it with. She has Slam and Takedown, plus, Power Kick? I want a Domestress with Power Kick! And this one Manamon alone can very easily sweep out your team, I'm not kidding! Use a fighting type, that's the only way. Oh, and she's also got sing, restoration, Inner Healing, and Power Pacify! And she really uses her moves at the right time. You use battlecry, she uses Sing then Restoration. You power up with a potion, she uses Power Pacify. You bring in a standard type, she takes advantage of this and uses Power Kick. Oh and also, Ghosts aren't safe from her because of her Spirit Staff V 2. Paralyze her with an electric type or something, then start hammering. Don't power up or lower anything, she'll either get it back or take the stat increase away from you. And if you manage to defeat her?
Next is Arctana. Oh finally, the last one. It's magic attack and speed are high, but it's hp is average. If Domestress didn't remove your fighting type's attack, just smack Arctana with Power Kick or something and it's dead. Oh, one more thing. Math can use Revives! Well, I mean Full Revives. He has 2 Full Revives, and he'll use them after you defeat Domestress if you don't defeat Arctana as soon as it gets sent out. If you don't, Math will fully revive Domestress and you'll have to do it again. The good thing? He'll only do that twice, and only with Domestress. Man, he must really care about her. All leveled up really high a lot farther than his others, and he revives her? Oh yah after he revives her, you'll get this. "The fight isn't over Domestress, you'll get there! Just keep beating on'em!" And when you defeat all 6 of his Manamon,
Autoson level 80. A level 80 Autoson? Doesn't he transform at level 36? We'll see his transformation next! He's really, really, defensive. A lot of hp, about 2 times of Domestress's HP, but a little less attack. Not by much though. Now look at his moveset. He gets all kinds of stuff we don't get! And he's Electric, Steel, Standard, Sound, and Earth type? 5 types! Why did VG Storm allow this beast on Math's team? He's got Earthquake, Mudslide, Takedown, Frenzied Rage, Blind Rush, Iron Impact, Power Surge, Superspark, Zap Slam, Sonic Missile, and, Draco Blitz? Why in the bleep, do we not have access to draco Blitz until the post game! And he has Draco Blitz now! Anyway, take it down with anything accept, hmm. This thing is quite bulcky, and has so much defense that it took me over an hour to beat this thing, even with super affective attacks which there aren't many of. Just use whatever you want, and bring a ton of Revives. If you defeat Autoson, you'll get this. "Autoson! You can't be, dead! Domestress, we must get them away! To the Giants Place! Garganchan and his 3 sons can gget'em, they must! Oh and Sierra's their as well, waiting with her Manamon. She's almost as strong as I am. Warp'em! Next part. Thankfully, you'll get healed. You warp to another area.

Giants Place
Manamon Available: Feefeye, Foefumb, Garganchan, Domestress (version that math had), Autoson (version that Math had), Jimitron (version that Math had), Dormanoid, Aperishian, Lamgurk, Mortrex, Grizlord, Crappia, Aquaffe, Leafox

So this is where you can get the other starters, plus the Domestress, Autoson, and Jimitron that Math had, plus Lamgurk and Mortrex!
Start by going west along the north wall. You'll come to a person. This is a shop. This shop sells the same things as the master stadium, accept all the prices for everything is half, and you'll get some new equipment plus, level up Math Problem, 1500 Golf Practice! Yaaaaah! We can buy level up Math Problems now! The Manamon themselves give a large chunk of exp, so level away before continuing. There are some very strong tamers here. Oh, and their's also a bed just west of that shop person. Remember this area, you'll probably need to get back soon. Right as you pass the bed, you'll get 2 Gammanets! Wanna know why? Catching the other starters. They're all level 5, and your whole team will probably wreck em. So you can't catch them without a Gammanet.
So from the part where you get the gammanets, go north. A tamer is ahead. Prepare! These guys have weird names, very high leveled Manamon, and they actually transform them!
Lady Submenno
Submenno level 75, Arctana level 74, Deciced level 76
Reward: 2750 Golf Practice plus Ice Dagger.
Yeh, you'll get items from these guys, and always an additional level up Math Problem!
Continue north. There's a couple of Domestress and Autosons to the west in a small place, so grab'em before continuing. The path will open up to the east and west. Go east here. Another tamer.
President Trump
Mortrex level 75, Crappavyle level 78, Tigrath level 76
Reward: 1700 golf practice plus a level up Math Problem and 2 Pines.
Now go back west. The path will bend northwest, so keep following it. You'll come to a dead end, so go south. You should hear the stairs now. Save, you'll warp and be thrown into a boss right after you hit the stairs.
Giant 1
Garganchan level 90, Foefumb level 89
Reward: 3500 golf practice, 2 level up Math Problems, and a Mutmo if you didn't get the one in Orianda! After that boss, you'll be healed and brought to a menu like the Orianda Memory Tutor. It only costs 300 golf practice per move, and this one's different! It lets Manamon get moves that they could never get before! In partticular, if you have a Ninjarkin, you can get Power Kick and Power Punch, plus Night Stick, Fear Feed, and Slash. And if you have a Jimitron? You can get Lightning Bolt, Power Surge, and Sparking Tail! There are many other moves you can get for the other Manamon. When you're done here, continue south.

Giants place F 2

Start going north like before. You'll find another tamer. This one's talking about, picking your nose in piano Class? Um, weird.
Student from Perkins
Miterosier level 75, Skirial level 72, Banyardan level 70
Watch out, his Banyardan knows Nature Dance and Mudslide!
Reward: 3000 golf practice plus 3 mighty Math Problems
Go east then south, and you'll find a door. It's locked now, but remember it for later. Go west from the door, and save. Go north, and someone very familiar will pop out of nowhere. You don't have to win here, but try. He's not himself though. You'll see!
Octoross, strange form
Tigrath level 85, Orystar level 84, Arctana level 86, Ninjarkin level 87, Jimitron level 88, Skirial level 89, Recobrah level 86, Friggle level 87, Fiendour level 86, Garganchan level 89, Garganchan level 90, Garganchan level 95, Garganchan level 100, Foefumb level 100
Reward: 25000 golf practice, 5 level up Math Problems, another gammanet, and the mythicals, all at level 1!
So if you beat him, you get all the level 1 mythicals, minus the gods. Polosses, kinidul, and Galvana all at level 1! After you beat or let Octoross beat you, you'll be brought to a place where you can level up your Manamon in case you got the level 5 starters or you have anything you want to level. How this works is you select a Manamon, and you'll be brought into an area with the Manamon at the same level as the 1 you're using. And yes, you can catch a Myaneeko that can't teleport, as well as Drabao and, Pandourbit! Yes, you can find whild Pandourbit here! So you can catch anything here. Including Mutmo's transformations! And Polosses, Kinidul, and Galvana if you didn't beat Octoross! When you're done here, use the teleporter at the south end. The north end will let you warp out and select another Manamon. And when you warp when you're done, someone we know will appear. Sierra has joined us! She has the starter affective against yours level 65, Martiagle level 65, Magmazire level 65, and Jimitron level 65. Your goal here is to have Sierra level her Manamon to at least 70. However, there's a difference here. You won't get any exp from battles! Sierra will get all of it, and all you have to do in battles is watch Sierra do all the work for you! Once she's at 70, she'll give you a password. Remember it. Go back to that door I told you was locked, southeast from where you fought Octoross. You may need to keep refering to the guide for this password. The password is:
Ilovemath I love math I love math PEMDAS PEMDAS PEMDAS PEMDASPEMDASPEMDASPEMDASPEMDASPEMDAS! 3 times 2 equals 6 3 times 2 equals 6! What's 4 times 3? 2! How many glasses of beer did you drink before coming to math? Math! Math! Math! Math! Math! Math! Joe, Bayne, Joe, Bayne, math!
Yes, that's the whole password. I can't remember how many times you have to write PEMDAS, or how many times you have to write PEMDAS space PEMDAS until the PEMDASPEMDASPEMDASPEMDASPEMDAS thing starts up. Just paste it into the game and it will still accept it. Another boss.
Giant 2
Garganchan level 98, Foefumb level 97, Feefeye level 95, Feefeye level 95
Why does this one have Feefeye on it's team? This giant's Feefeye is way overleveled for transforming into Foefumb
Reward: 25000 golf practice, and 1 level up math problem
1 level up Math Problem? I was expecting 5!
Giant's Place F 3
This is getting annoying yet? We're almost done.
Start walking west. You'll have to enter another password! You don't have it yet, so just type, "mudslide has 135 affect points" and the person will let you pass. Keep going west. Remember this guy from the factory?

Shadow Warrior Gerunda
Tigrath level 35
Reward: 1000 golf practice

After defeating Gerunda, you'll find out that this person is actually your mother! Your mother? Well your father is here, so I was expecting that we'd see your character's mother at some point. So Gerunda tells you about how the giants have taken over this place, and Gerunda herself and her large amounts of Tigrath were taken by the giants. That's why you don't see her in the game. So, Gerunda gives you the password to the next door! And this one's even longer! The password is:
I love english Iloveenglish! Term paperstermpaperstermpaperstermpaperstermpaperstermpapers! Paragraphs and paragraphs of writing, essays are so boring! I love math! PEMDAS, oh PEMDAS! I! Love! Math! They rhyme in e quality with less than 3? Oh god! Nah, I love the math upgrade songs!
That's the password. Apparently, Gerunda had trouble remembering this one and got caught herself by the giants 15 times. Hmm, I wonder why Gerunda didn't say this herself at the factory? Anyway, you now have to do a stone puzzle to spell the word "upgrade!"
The puzzle isn't really hard, but their are fireballs to deal with. These fireballs don't hurt your Manamon, they hurt Gerunda's Manamon! And remember how her's is only level 35? And if her Tigrath dies, you get yelled at for being mean by Gerunda, spanked, and the game is over! Well I mean you get sent back to the beginning! You don't have to fight anymore tamers, and thankfully you don't have to enter those bullcrap passwords! Anyway, on with the puzzle.
The letter U is sort of west of the entrance. Push it into the corner.
The P is northeast of the U push it east until the east wall stops, down all the way, and west until it bumps against the U that's 2 done.
The G is right above where the P was. Right until the east wall stops, down until you hit the south wall, and left.
The rest of the puzzle is pretty easy. The letters R, A, D, and E are all east of the entrance, just push them left until they bump against the word. Just be careful of the fireballs! The letters D and E are covered, so really concentrate. When you're done spelling upgrade, go north of the south entrance and you'll be in,
Garganchan's battle building
The first thing that happens, is that you get a very long warning from Gerunda telling you to save here. She also heals both your Manamon and hers, which is nice. Oh no, another password? This time, you have to type, "I got an A in Algebra" and the person will let you pass. You'll find all kinds of items here, grab'em all! You also have the chance to level here, try to get to 100. You've got a huge, huge, boss coming up. And this one's all at level 100! Luckily, we've got Gerunda here to help us out. And her Tigrath, even though it's at 35 for now, it can actually really help us here! So when you're done, go all the way north. You'll find a Manalyth machine. Use it, and pay attention. Its your final password! Go back south toward the entrance. The password is:
Each category is worth a value of 1, 2, or 3 points, and each of the 4 multiple choice questions are worth half a point for a total of 20 points. Introduction 3 Points My introduction is related to the topic and shows my understanding. 2 Points My introduction relates to the topic.
1 Point My introduction is incomplete or unrelated to the topic.
That's the password. You'll get healed again, and you'll have to save now. I will spoil this, I love this sceen. So Garganchan appears in front of us.
Why did you do this to me! And my Tigrath!
Garganchan just looked at Gerunda like, how did you get here?
I demand to know what you did with my! Tigrath, you, Garganchan punched Gerunda in the face.
Gerunda fell to the floor, stars dancing around her vision.
Gerunda! She's dead, little boy. Why have you come to my battle building? I am the king of all Manamon, stronger than Irroadium, the giant! Garganchan!
Well I'll fight you off and save Gerunda! And where is that Tigrath she's been asking you about! Gerunda, oh her. She's a bitch. She is not! A bitch, she's my mother! Oh mother. Oh brother. Oh father. Oh Octoross. Stop it, with mentioning of Octoross! I hate, him!
Ah little boy, you hate my Octoross?
Well you punched! My mother! And you killed her! She's not dead little boy, she's just stunned. See? Her heart is still beating.
It was still beating, but very slowly and she looked pretty much dead.
Well Garganchan, wanna see who's really better? Let's battle!
Ah, maybe, how about not a Manamon battle?
I was kidding, a Manamon battle! And I'll wreck! Gerunda's Tigrath's wuuaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahaaaaa!
So, this is, our 8th stadium minus the master stadium of course.
Type: fighting.
Go north and east, and you'll find a puzzle. It's not a password, don't worry. You'll get some information that you'll want to write down. "Rookie Punch is 30, Rookie Kick is 50, Power Punch is 60, Power Kick is 90, and Blind Rush is 135." The person will ask you some questions. You have to remember the affect points of all those fighting moves I listed, and add them up. The first question is what is Rookie Punch plus Rookie Kick? The answer is 80. The second question is when does Fyste get Rookie Punch? The answer is 9. Not level 9, just 9. All the answers are numbers. When does Manja transform? 28. When does Fyste transform? 25. What is Power Punch plus Power Kick? 120. What's the big number? 365. "What's the big number" means add up all the moves. What's the big big number, big big big number? 454. "What's the big big number, big big big number" means add up all the moves, (365) plus when Manja, Fyste, and Feefeye transform. That's your last question. Next you've got 2 tamers, then the final boss of the game minus the post game. The first tamer is straight east of you.
Power Punch
Ninjarkin level 70, Fyrate level 68
Reward: 15000 golf practice, 3 revives, and a Full Revive!
The next one is north of Power Punch.
Power Kick
Fyrate level 80, Foefumb level 81, Ninjarkin level 80
Reward: 22000 golf practice, 5 mighty Math Problems, and 2 full revives.
Ok, "This! Is! It!" Boss time. You want to save Gerunda, right? Let's go!
Go north and, watch the sceen.
So you made it to me little boy! I've got the bitch right here, save her! Garganchan had Gerunda restrained, and was holding her face all tight almost like she was suffocated. She didn't look alive, but her heart was still beating. Ok, battle time!
Stadium leader Garganchan
Fyrate level 100, Ninjarkin level 100, Guerrerrol level 99, Erroir level 98, Dragomier level 100, and Garganchan himself level 100
He starts with Fyrate. This guy hits hard, but he's weak to magic. Orystar is good here, just meteor rush once or twice and he's dead.
Next is Ninjarkin. Really fast, but only close to average attacking stats. Blind Rush hurts, so restrain, attack him and he's dead.
Next is Guerrerrol. Anything air is almost an instakill. Skirial, Martiagle, or Owlex.
Next is Erroir. Earth, magic, or fighting and he's dead. Just don't use Orystar, he'll die to Lightning Bolt or Sparking Tail.
Next is Dragomier. This guy hits very hard. And yes, he's got Draco Breaker. For more positives, use a pure magic type. He can't use anything Dragon, and Wing Slash or Blaze Rampage doesn't hurt that bad.
And last, is Garganchan himself. He's slow, but other than that he's strong everywhere else. He's got tons of hp, plus high in stats accept special attack and speed. If you've got an Orystar, this thing works great. Resistance to everything Garganchan uses accept Earthquake, and he does have a Gravity Magnet equipped. So watch for Earthquake! Other than that, Orystar can wreck this giant.
Reward: 30000 golf practice, 10 revives, 5 full revives, 6 Mighty Math Problems, 4 Master Math Problems and,
The battle is done!
So you beat me. Garganchan fell to the floor, dropping Gerunda. She fell right on top of Garganchan, kicking him in the face! Get off me, he said as he pushed Gerunda off on to the floor covered in blood. Then he produced something from behind him. A Mananet. Gerunda didn't take it. The Tigrath. He put it on the floor next to Gerunda. She's not, dead, is she? I don't know. Now out of here. I have to, destroy this place. Octoross. He made this, happen and, just out. I have to change this. Gerunda and I warped out of the place. And back into the Master Stadium!

2017-03-05 04:48:35

Um, I don't even know what to say to this, except that it is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. What, exactly, is the point of all that?

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2017-03-05 05:41:33 (edited by Socheat 2017-03-05 05:42:01)

wow, if I ever get into that.

2017-03-05 09:00:00

i couldn't talk for like 3 minutes after i read post 57, one with the edited guide. why would you type in so much for the areas that are only in you're imagination? and omg, i'm cracking up again about the storyline.

2017-03-05 10:01:32

This strikes me as a really, really, really bad fanfic. It doesn't freaking belong in a guide.
I suppose this explains why you aren't strictly sharing it with others, but I still honestly wonder what the hell the point is.

I mean, if I had sandbox/editing tools, I would consider mucking around with manamon's difficulty/tamers/movesets/stats/all that jazz to make a more balanced/interesting game, but I don't, so that's the end of that. I'm sure as hell not going to write paragraphs and paragraphs that don't make sense about a part of a game that does not exist and very likely never will.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2017-03-05 14:11:28

@Jayde, why don't you put up the article in The articles room? That way people cannot modify your work.

2017-03-05 17:14:28

No kidding. I've been slowly working on a guide of my own ever since the game came out. I'm hoping to have accurate info about as many of the Manamon as I can possibly manage, though level grinding to get their various transformations is tedious as heck. But I certainly wouldn't write paragraphs and paragraphs of crap doesn't actually exist.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-03-05 21:02:33

Speaking of trading I'd appreciate it if someone could assist me in trading for Mortrex. I'd be happy to host the room, not that I really know how that works.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2017-03-06 19:26:10

I will join your room and trade for mortrex! If you don't mind I will be at home after school if you email me I will tell you when I am on and in a hotel to trade! How do I find the 7th stadium? Also how do I find the entrance to the shadow kingdom to rescue melony?

James B. Cheek

2017-03-06 21:08:27

This is one thing I don't like about the game, having to do online trades to even complete your Manapedia. Coordinating when to be online with someone is rather tedious sometimes.

2017-03-07 16:49:29

Does anyone know how to open the ports 15000-15001?

James B. Cheek

2017-03-07 18:36:59

My question exactly. In the meantime I guess it's off to do some more grinding.

2017-03-07 18:39:27

what levels are your manamon Brian? I have a few at level 50+ 1 is almost 60 if we do a match, can you use any of your guys that are close to my manamon's levels? I have 57, 54, 50, 50, 50, and 46. Thanks James

James B. Cheek

2017-03-07 20:14:48

They're mostly in their teens to twenties or thirties.

2017-03-07 23:11:45

As has been said on the main topic, just self trade to complete the Manapedia. There are many, many, posts telling how to self trade. I'm actually playing right now and the goal is to complete the Manapedia and defeat Dr. Murettes. Yes, that's what you have to do when it's complete. Oh, and wanna know how to get an Aperishian in less than 5 minutes without grinding? You'll have to have beaten the game for this to work. 1: go to the area where their are level 60 plus Manamons. Bring in something that can confuse. Bring the enemies health down to a really low level, like 2 or 3 percent. Once this is done, confuse it. If it kills your current Manamon, bring in a Spirost that you want to make an Aperishian. If the enemy attacks itself and dies, you will get like 16000 exp and this, will level your Spirost into Aperishian then you can trade your Aperishian for a Mortrex.

2017-03-08 01:38:41

I don't have the means to self trade.

2017-03-08 22:53:36

does anyone know how to find the entrance to shadow kingdom in arenda city? I fought the police shadow warrior then he vanished and I found no man hole cover. Please help I really want to show octoros who is boss!

James B. Cheek

2017-03-09 03:58:22

Go into the path the man was blocking, hit enter on the klang klanging noise, boom

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-03-09 04:01:59

The shadow warrier you fought was obstructing a small passageway on the righthand side of the park. From where he was standing it's literally less than 10 steps to the right, through that narrow tunnel. I'm not quite sure how you would have missed it to be honest. You'll hear it after just a couple of steps.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.