2017-03-02 22:45:43

A few years ago I started watching Star Trek. I never used to think it was interesting untill I actually watched a few episodes, and then I got hooked. However I cant find discribed virsions anywhere. If anyone knows where i can find them, and weather they exist or not, please let me kno

all's fare in love and war

2017-03-04 18:44:59

Hello.

You can find star Trek seasons and films on the blind mice movie voult.

Sign up, then find the link that says blind mice movie voult and once you've clicked on that link, type in the edit box star trek.

The site uses send space for its movies so you can only download one movie at a time, unless you have a sendspace subscription.

Here is a link to the site.

www.blindmicemart.com

I'm gone for real :)

2017-03-04 19:44:38

Last I checked Brad, Blindmice only had the original trek series described.
the only tng they hadwere a couple of the films, they had none of the series, and no ds9 at all.

It's a shame I'd love to show my wife some tng as there are parts I thinks she'd love, thus far I've not found the series described, which seems odd since I'd have expected it to be given how much of a classic it is.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)