2017-03-01 18:49:24

hi everyone!
well first of all, answering a friend's question.
your question talking about sit in the chairs, drink beers, and do more.
this things are NOT available yet.
but, you can drink beers and soda, you need to buy soda or beer, than choose it in the inventory, and close the inventory.
once finished, when you need to drink beer or something, press U (of unicorn), this will let you gain energy and health.
to run, press alt+ arrow keys.
talking about the connection problems, the problems was fixed, try to do the following:
1. access mega dimensão's website
2. download the game's package in desafio mortal's page.
3. if you already have Desafio Mortal installed, uninstall it, than install directly from our websitem and run as admin.

4. to create a account, make sure the password don't have special characters, because our server doesn't allow special characters.
6. if the game isn't opening, and you are hearing a door opening and closing, make sure you don't have cheat engine, and make sure you don't have other desafio mortal.exe already open, check in task manager.
we have a good news.
new resources are comming soon.
if the connection problems persist, delete mega dimensão's folder in appdata's folder.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 18:53:09

Blank wizard, thank you for your post.  I would like to see if anyone else can confirm these.
Can other people verify that when trying to create a username, if it contains the text "masonasons", it will fail.
Can people verify that when entering an email, using one that contains the text "[email protected]" will also fail.

When I say contains, it means that "masonasons" should fail, but also "hellotheremasonasons" should be tested as well.  Test for exact matches, but also test with extra letters added to the front of each.

I look forward to the results of these tests, and I would appreciate multiple people doing these tests and posting what they've found.  Thank you in advance.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up +1

2017-03-01 18:55:36

wow things seem really hard to follow. but i hope soon it get's working and thanks for translating the stuff on his website i went on there and there was no link to english. but what i do't get is when i go to settings and choose a character i type in my name and password and i can heer people playing the game. i'll be following the updates though just in case something get's completely posted heer wich makes us jump in the sky.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 18:55:39

Ok, 100%, its using ultrapower's source code. I sniffed the IP address that it uses, and port. Connected with a little tool I made, and it connected. I decrypted all the packets using the encrypt ion key btb uses, and sure enough, raw packets!
Have fun.
Received packet updatemsound k8pi85141o 9 10 quarto_do_bruxo
Received packet updatemsound 639ljsquel 9 10 cozinha_do_bruxo
Received packet updatemsound 882yzb5u4n 49 70 casa_do_bruxo
Received packet inithurt amirmohammad 99 0 1 100 túnel
Received packet updatemsound ogkmyf59ox 118 0 cidade1
Received packet updatemsound ogkmyf59ox 117 0 cidade1
Received packet updatemsound ogkmyf59ox 116 0 cidade1
Received packet updatemsound ogkmyf59ox 115 0 cidade1
Received packet updatemsound ogkmyf59ox 114 0 cidade1
Received packet updatemsound k8pi85141o 8 10 quarto_do_bruxo

Go download or somehow get the source to btb, its using the code from moving_sound_serverside_handler.bgt

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2017-03-01 19:00:03

Trying right now to do everything from scratch. This is just awesome!

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2017-03-01 19:12:33

Oh, no.
@megadimensao: removed absolutely everything, re downloaded the package, re installed. Ran as admin, and still getting  servidor indisponivel.
I don't know if you're getting what the problem is, man, but the thing here is. none of us, or most of us, can't create an account. Ya know what? I'm about to ask someone from Brazil to create an accuont for me, and try logging in using that account to see if it works. I know this might be a safety issue for me, but this is kinda making me swet

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2017-03-01 19:20:50

I still cant run the game! once again i don't cheet or run any cracks of any games! #frustrated!

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 19:29:47

Okay, I was playing the game, and then the server restarted. But when I  try to connect it says Error. The server is not working. It should be because: Obrigado por efetuar o download do Desafio Mortal. Para que todos comecem juntos, o jogo será aberto às 20 horas.
Esperamos que todos gostem da versão 2.0.

Press Enter to continue on. I even waited a couple of seconds and tried connecting again, but the same error showed up.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2017-03-01 19:33:25

I was starting out and I got an error saying the server is not responding, not sure since that message hasn't been translated in the version I was using (2.0), 3.30 is downloading now. let's see if that fixes it.
on a positive note, I recognise the menu songs as all being from capcom's arcade games of the 1990s. I recognise charly and ryu's themes from street fighter alpha in particular.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2017-03-01 19:35:46

There, There you go, isn't that enough proof that it's a stolen source code?
People just won't face it.
The only question that I want an answer for is why didn't this developer with his high coding skills code a game of his own from scratch? I wish I get an answer to that.

Greetings.
My twitter

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 19:37:11

The same is happening with me, even Mason or someone claiming to be him entered and said he's angry about his code being stolen and things like that, then saying that he can overcome any ban anytime he wants, also stating he won't let people continue cloning his game, something which is not the case anymore in this game. Being based on a stolen code is something bad in itself, but re-making everything and adding things that weren't present isn't something a dev should be blamed about.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 19:39:05

@Amine that's true, actually, being based on UP/BTB's sourcecode is a black point that should be counted against that dev/these devs. I know they made lots of new things, but why starting with UP's code itself?

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 19:50:32

ok believe everybody if everybody want.
but this game was builded from the scratch. it is not a BTB clone.
we have just used the Msound class of BTB because was published in blind programmers group by ivan, he released the code, and with samtupy's authorization.
one or other part of code was obtained, but with the apropriated license.
and this msound class was truly broken, and was fixed by smurphies, one of the developers of desafio mortal.
it extreme ridiculous somebody compare this game, with BTB or Ultra Power, desafio mortal it's verybetter than this games.

we are closing this topic, and we are inviting everybody to play the game.

download it:
http://megadimensao.com.br/dm

and, for more informations, send us an e-mail:
[email protected]

and keep sharing the game

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 19:52:10

this game are open, and always will be, if some players don't want to play, other players love the game

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 19:58:40

what a good lie

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:01:03

Nkay sure sur
Something you forgot to explane. Why does the mason thing happen on your game just like Ivan's btb? And let's see what Ivan would say about sharring the class on programing group whatever ya call it.

Greetings.
My twitter

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:06:30

hello for the admins, we want to close the topic.
glad for everything

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:08:01

did the server crash?

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:11:41

Megadimensao, I am sorry but I have no intention of closing this thread.  If and when there is a good reason to do so, then it will be closed, but not until then.

Now this isn't intended to side with one side of this issue or the other, but I feel like sharing what I find funny.  I've seen these same sorts of statements made by other developers, and it always makes me roll my eyes.  You said this game is made from scratch.  You said you used a class (code) that someone else released.  You then said that one or other parts of your code were obtained with authorization, meaning they also came from other places.  When you, and other developers, describe your projects as being made from scratch... what do you believe that means?!

Imagine there are 5 heavy boxes in my car that needed to be carried into my house.  I tell everyone that I carried the 5 boxes into my house all by myself.  Now I say 1 box was carried in by my neighbor, but he wanted to help.  Next I say that 2 boxes were carried in by people who I paid to help.  Clearly I didn't carry all 5 boxes in by myself, and I look like a fool if I claim I did right before admitting other boxes were handled by other people.  If you made a game from scratch, you shouldn't have been getting classes or code from anyone else, even if you were authorized to do so.  Using code that you're allowed to use is fine, but it means you didn't make your project from scratch anymore.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up +7

2017-03-01 20:13:45

Well let me put this streight before the topic closes. And I mean the reason why you want it to be. It's because you might not have a proof that this isn't based on the UP source code, coded originally by  mason who refused for his source to be used in anyways. Well, there you have it peeps, I told you saying this isn't a cloan is no proving that it's not.

Greetings.
My twitter

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:15:00

I think they meant that they want the admins to close the topic

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:15:15

great post, aprone

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:16:06

Thumbs up to aprone. nice post.

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:16:09

thums down aprone. LOL, I mean thums up

Greetings.
My twitter

Thumbs up

2017-03-01 20:16:36

Well, it seems like the server is not up. WHat its saying, is that it might be opened at 20 hours, Brazilian time. Or at least, that's what I understand.
Now wait a minute: Its sad that the author is asking for closing this topic, that's what ya get guys. I'm sad though, that maybe some of our questions might not get answered, and since I'm not that good at portuguese I prefer to use english, unless you guys speak some spanish.
Oh and before this topic gets closed: I deffinetly still don't care if this is a clone of ultra power, you guys have my support and I love the game even though I've not been able to create my account. That being said, its sad that something like that happens