2017-02-26 22:35:04

guys, it may sound kinda weard, but i need an accessible image manupulation program that can clean metadata, mingle with colour settings, hight/width etc.

my aim is to cause image uniqueness.

2017-02-27 00:45:15

There are a few programs around, the vector art tools [SVGDraw01] and [TactileView], along with [BlindPaint] for touch screens. Theres also my own tool BrushTone, you can find the link in my signature. When you say clean metadata, are you referring to geotagging and EXIF data? I'm not sure if any of the tool's mentioned can do that, well I mean the data would be loaded and if you saved it as another file the editor would create an entirely new image likely without any metadata, which may be what you want. There are other options for helping curb or remove meta data though which you can read [here].

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2017-02-27 14:29:08

magurp244 wrote:

There are a few programs around, the vector art tools [SVGDraw01] and [TactileView], along with [BlindPaint] for touch screens. Theres also my own tool BrushTone, you can find the link in my signature. When you say clean metadata, are you referring to geotagging and EXIF data? I'm not sure if any of the tool's mentioned can do that, well I mean the data would be loaded and if you saved it as another file the editor would create an entirely new image likely without any metadata, which may be what you want. There are other options for helping curb or remove meta data though which you can read [here].

i already downloaded your soft yesterday which i try now, but i m cluless about x and y coordinating, i mean i was knowing that years ago buttime has past and i forgot it since school days,my goal is here to skip image duplication for search engine optimisation purpoces, so i should give that image a unique feel.for instans: on image watermarkerpro, there are 2text boxes that you can fill  width and hight, how can i do that with your program? and how will i save if the file in jpg format,i think yetit's unable to save them eh?

on the otherhand let's say if it's a human Picture i should change thehight only to avoid weardlook right? and if so should i play with the x coordinate only?

2017-02-27 15:23:54

With images is in general you must change both X and Y, and not only that, by the exact same ratio.

If you change the height of an image of a person they will look thin and tall.

What is the SEO goal you are trying to achieve?

2017-02-27 15:51:35

ianhamilton_ wrote:

With images is in general you must change both X and Y, and not only that, by the exact same ratio.

If you change the height of an image of a person they will look thin and tall.

What is the SEO goal you are trying to achieve?

now a specially Google can recognise weather the image is coppied from an other site or not.

sowhat would you advice as a value what is the value i should add up boath for x and y, i m trying to clerify it in mind as somesort of default setting.

2017-02-28 00:30:16

Unfortunately BrushTone can indeed only save in png's due to limitations in some of the libraries i've used, its something i've been working on. If your goal is to bypass image filters by the likes of Google though, your in for a tough time. They use a process of image fingerprinting with hashes for approximate matches, meaning even if you change the image a bit they will likely still be able to match it to the original. There's an interesting article that covers the concept [here].

As to your question about image sizing in BrushTone, there are a few ways to resize the image depending, if you want to shrink and scale down the image itself then you'd use the Stretch function in the Image Menu, from the documentation:

Stretch: allows you to scale both the canvas and the image up or down. The Left arrow key is for Width and contains 5 slots. The first slot informs you of the currently set X value. The other 4 slots allow you to set the 1, 10, 100, and 1000 digits, which can be adjusted by pressing the Up and Down arrow keys. The Right Arrow Key is for Height and contains 5 slots in reverse. The first slot informs you of the currently set Y value. The other 4 slots allow you to set the 1000, 100, 10, and 1 digits. When you are finished setting the new dimensions, press Enter.

If you want to adjust the size of the canvas but not scale the image itself, use the Resize function in the Canvas Menu. Resize works the same as the Stretch function.

2017-02-28 01:40:35 (edited by Turkce_Rap 2017-02-28 11:15:11)

magurp244 wrote:

Unfortunately BrushTone can indeed only save in png's due to limitations in some of the libraries i've used, its something i've been working on. If your goal is to bypass image filters by the likes of Google though, your in for a tough time. They use a process of image fingerprinting with hashes for approximate matches, meaning even if you change the image a bit they will likely still be able to match it to the original. There's an interesting article that covers the concept [here].

As to your question about image sizing in BrushTone, there are a few ways to resize the image depending, if you want to shrink and scale down the image itself then you'd use the Stretch function in the Image Menu, from the documentation:

Stretch: allows you to scale both the canvas and the image up or down. The Left arrow key is for Width and contains 5 slots. The first slot informs you of the currently set X value. The other 4 slots allow you to set the 1, 10, 100, and 1000 digits, which can be adjusted by pressing the Up and Down arrow keys. The Right Arrow Key is for Height and contains 5 slots in reverse. The first slot informs you of the currently set Y value. The other 4 slots allow you to set the 1000, 100, 10, and 1 digits. When you are finished setting the new dimensions, press Enter.

If you want to adjust the size of the canvas but not scale the image itself, use the Resize function in the Canvas Menu. Resize works the same as the Stretch function.

there are some image manupulation softs for blackhat seo procedures though i m unsure which of are those really accessible (i think imagewatermarker pro is fine).

some people say just small tweaks and cleaning metadata is enough.

although i apriciate the artical you linked, i don't think search engines will use it the same way dating sites used likewise, because they can find many sites with simillar images i mean many car images with same brand as an example, but offcourse would love to hear more of your ideas about all of these issues.

2017-03-01 08:21:31 (edited by magurp244 2017-03-01 08:36:44)

I don't play much with cryptography and image analysis, though I do get some interesting articles now and again in my news feeds. I'm not sure if Dating sites use image finger printing, but they have been moving more towards facial recognition for matching people with each other, the FBI's also been going a bit nuts compiling their own databases. This method can potentially make just grabbing an image off google less effective if its in a database they have access to, you could potentially edit the image to mess up the facial geometry, or use specially designed makeup and hair styles to mess with their systems ability to parse the image, but they could just block the account or request a new image they can process. Whats more, the facial profiling data could be used to comb the net and ID any facial images anywhere that match that profile. Makes me wonder if there will be a market for procedurally generated photo realistic facial profiles.

There's another article [here] that goes into it abit.