2017-02-28 01:58:01

hello, i tried to find audio defence: zombie arena.
but i can't find.
what happened?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2017-02-28 14:45:10

Somethin' Else games pulled their games off the app store.
Starting with Papa Sangre, in 2010,
then The Nightjar, in 2012, Papa Sangre 2, in 2013, and finally Audio Defence: Zombie Arena, in 2014,
Somethin' Else games produced some of the most amazing iOS games ever.
Due to the games only having support for iPhone 5 screens, and
sometimes crashing on newer phones, they were pulled from the app store.
Their last product was to be the Papa Engine, that powered their suite of 3D audio games, that would have allowed others to develop iOS games.

2017-02-28 14:54:05

i wanted to try.
nooo.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2017-02-28 21:04:41

One hope is ,Somethin’ Else chief creative officer Paul Bennun will either start his own company and re-introduce the games or that he will return. Bennun has overseen their audio-only mobile games. He left the multi-platform content business after more than 20 years inAPRIL, 2016.
Bennun will keep his stake in Somethin’ Else and remains a non-executive director following his departure.
He added that he planned to take some time off before seeking new opportunities. “I’m extremely excited to take what I’ve learned at Somethin’ Else and
explore new, bigger, possibilities,” he added.
There are no plans to replace Bennun following his departure from Somethin’ Else.