2017-02-25 16:37:52

Hello. So, I know this kind of topic has been posted a plethora of times but I cannot seem to find the search feature at present so I'm unable to search for it. I simply wish to ask this: How and in what way might I unlock more races, jobs and the like and what cards will do this? And also, could you please tell me how to get these cards? Thank you!

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-02-26 00:47:40 (edited by muhammad chafid 2017-02-26 00:49:06)

You kan unlock the druid job by playing ranger/heeler.
You kan unlock the (I forget name of this job) by playing theef/wanderer.

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-02-26 01:17:52

You can get goblins by picking up a goblin card which a goblin sometimes drops when they die.

2017-02-26 01:19:05

You can get goblins by picking up a goblin card which a goblin sometimes drops when they die.
You can unlock the fortune teller job by defeating a boss on the seventh floor

2017-02-26 15:09:44

Okay here's a full list.

Unlockable races:
Goblin. unlocked by picking up the goblin card, often dropped by the goblin king.
Weir rat: Unlocked by buying the plague card from the bazaar for 2000 trade coins.

Also you can often find some membersother races in the dungeon such as orcs and kobolds and I'm told gnaals though those are very rare.

Unlockable jobs:

Fortune teller: Unlocked by picking up the crystal card found randomly,  defating the crystal gaurdian.

Adventurer: unlockbed by playing any combination of thief and wanderer.

Druid: unlocked by playing any combination of ranger and healer.

If playing a wanderer,
you use the observe skill to gain some extra abilities.

You can learn subdivide from observing dungeon creeps or crypt creeps. You can learn breathe fire from observing the drake (though you need three points in observe), and You can learn combine from observing the boss catastrophy.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-02-27 00:29:11

A, entombed full vertion have 13 raceis but I only get 11 raceis. How doo I unlock another 2 raceis?

2017-02-27 02:24:45

That's pretty awesome! I have to ask, does anyone know the cheat code for this game?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2017-02-27 05:48:56

one issue.  the bazaar was not working for me it would go where I would try and sell something and it would not accept it, but it was saying it was worth 1000 trade coins

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —

2017-04-20 18:37:02

Hello. since we're sort of on this subject. I recently bought entombed. but keep dying at like lvl 6 so what's the best way to level up enough to kill the drake? and the rock thing? if i stay on a floor after it's been explored wil it still spawn enemies?  ishumanokay for monk/assassin? right now at the current writing  of this message I'm playing ha;f-orc monk/assassin. anyway ti gain more ability points? also training points? one per level is  kinda lame. so not sure what to train up first or should i spread them out?

2017-04-20 21:03:23

Hello.
TO answer a previous question, the cheat code for entombed is bottomsup this is the only cheat code it has.
@Michael, defeating the rock guardian isn't that hard it just takes some patience. You could try break limb on it but I don't know if that works. But sneak attack should help you with the guardian too. Break limb on the drake usually works pretty well. You don't actually have to defeat the drake to move onto the eighth floor, you can come back later when you have higher skills. Human is fine just remember that humans are average everything. They don't have a lot of strength or things like that. Half-ork is probably okay, but I don't really know how powerful it is I'll have to check. Make sure you have plenty of armor on when you fight the rock guardian and then the drake.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2017-04-20 21:22:57

Oh .. i don't really have any armor i didn't train up leather armor or anything huh. somone told me not to focus on training that since you didn't get very many training  points. I guess i'll have to find some.. hmm for all my group members. how do i get trade coins? thanks for the info so far. appreciate it love this game. between that and manomon my girlfriend is getting mad lol.

2017-04-20 21:29:36

one more question . How do i put armor  on my group members when not  in a battle?

2017-04-21 00:43:09

Hello Michael.
You get armor and weapons and things from enemies after you kill them. Armor can be bucklers (shields that you wear on your arms), clothes like leggings, cloaks, body armor, boots, and others, things like that. After you win a battle, press g to pick up the enemy's stuff and press enter on an item to pick it up, then press e for equipment menu. If you want to organize your equipment into categories, press tab after you enter the equipment menu. This will organize your stuff into categories like, weapons, armor, throwing weapons, and various others. Press tab to get to armor (the category might be called something different but I'm pretty sure it's called armor) then select an item. It depends on what your selecting, but you put the armor on the appropriate part of the body. Helmet on the head, bucklers on arms, boots on feet, and so forth. You can put armor on in a battle if you want to, but if I remember right it loses you a turn.
You get trade coins by selling things in the bazaar. You can't get trade coins anywhere else. The bazaar is an online store where players sell to each other, and you get trade coins in return. You can't use trade coins anywhere else, only in the bazaar.
No that's right, don't train the armor skill, it doesn't actually do anything. Just wear the armor, it will protect you enough. Use your skill points for somethings that will be more useful to you.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2017-04-21 03:56:17

Helo again. sorry to bug y'all again. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. I keep dying to something at about lvl 6 or so. my pet died of zombie rot cause i wasn't quick enough on the heal and my egoblin shaman died cause they're hp sucks not sure  what i'm doing wrong I'd like to get past lvl 6. is  there like a walkthrough? I saw a link  for one on the forum but  it'sfrom 2012 and the link doesn't work. Any suggestions are  helpful

2017-04-21 22:14:38

Hi.
I don't have the walkthrough anymore but there was one. You might check youtube they might have something there.
What exactly are you getting killed by on the sixth floor? It would be easier to help you if I knew what battle you're having problems with. You have to heal quickly when one of your group gets zombie rot. Sometimes if it's in one of their limbs, the limb will fall off and the zombie rot will go away. But if it's in their body or head, they will die pretty quickly.
Hth.

Guitarman.

2017-04-24 00:11:39

@guitarman should weapons be traiend or doesn't that matter as well?

2017-04-24 00:18:54

should i train bucklers and other armour?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-04-24 00:46:04

don't train armor. i wastold it's uselesstotrainit not sure about weapons and  dual wield though.

2017-04-24 00:48:35

No. don't put your skil point to your armmors. Put your skil point on mor useful items  for example, flury, sneek attac, & critikal hit. Spending your skil point to your armmors don't doo anything.

2017-04-24 03:13:21

what about weapons? or no.

2017-04-24 21:23:41

Hello Guys.
Weapons you should train, because that actually does work. Dual wield might actually work, train that and see what happens. If that does work it will help you use two weapons at once. I wouldn't waste too many skill points on dual wield just in case it doesn't work. Good luck with entombed!
Hth.

Guitarman.

2017-04-24 22:22:01

thanks!
cool I'm gonna try this now lol. wish my damage output was  better lol and is  there a way to get more skil points? one per level seems blehch.

2017-04-29 20:44:51

Actually, training armor does actually work, but the change is unnoticeable so it may or may not be worth it anyways. If you have other skills, raze them first. Razing weapons will definitely help you.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-04-29 21:27:58

that's the problem i never know what ot raise first so i end up dying to soething at like lvl 7 or so since my group members and pet die first. it sucks.