2017-02-15 03:00:28

So everyone its valentines day and I thought I would post a more fun topic. Is there any girls you liked but never told them. There was this girl at my school who I liked for many years but I never really told her. I only told her as joking.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2017-02-15 05:02:01

I suppose there's a bit of truth behind every JK.  :d
For my part I never had that issue; mine was a bit harder to deal with... I told the girl and she couldn't say one way or the other.  That was something of a confidence buster for a really long, long long time.  And then a ton of relationships later, I met my wife.  That was nearly two years ago and I haven't looked back or regreted it once.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2017-02-15 05:07:44

Sorry, but sence I'm still in school, I'll never tell you. :d

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-02-15 07:45:26

It depends upon what you mean by "like" here.

Miner attractions are fairly common and don't really go anywhere, but when you know the person as a friend, have been around them for a while, and find yourself wanting something other than friendship that can be a pretty major problem, especially if your literally incapable of understanding all those mysterious, arcane signals which are supposed to tell you the other person is interested.

I'll say it's slightly less serious for girls (though it does happen), due to society's rather ridiculous ritual that guys are supposed to do the asking, meaning if your female there is more chance of someone like telling you, although girls can also have the problem of falling in love with a friend with no expectation things can work out.

For me, I generally would fall in love with someone every few years. And I do mean "love" here, something a bit  serious than miner attraction. On a very, very few occasions (three times in my life), I told the person in question since the choice was say something or have my head explode.

The last of these something very unexpected happened, and it turned out said person felt very much the same way, she's now my wife.

So, it worked out in the end, but I really! wouldn't recommend the route I went through to anyone at all.

In general having female friends, talking to girls and just being a nice and reasonable person is about the best you can do.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-02-15 13:58:28

Definitely. I was attracted to this girl when I was in school for a few years but didn't know how to tell her. Part of that was due to me not thinking she'd even be interested in me that way at all. Other people knew and told her, but I never told her myself. She ended up leaving the school before I graduated. No, not because of me. tongue

I knew I could probably find her online after she left, but I didn't because I didn't want her to think I was stalking her or something. I always wished I had told her how I felt even if she didn't return my feelings. A few years later I told someone about her and they found her for me, even called her house. She ended up adding me on MSN Messenger. However, we somehow lost contact. I think she stopped using that account years ago and never told me.

About a year ago, she found me on facebook. Imagine my surprise when that friend request came up. A few months after that, she messaged me. This was back when Skype worked as a Facebook messenger. She wanted to know how I was doing, if I had found the right person yet, and, surprisingly, if I had fallen in love with her all those years ago and if I still felt the same way now.

so, I finally, after many, many years, got to tell her how I felt about her back then. Mission accomplished. We don't talk much but I do keep an eye on her Facebook page. Stupid Skype dropping Facebook support makes messaging ridiculous unless there's something else that can be used on a PC for Facebook messages.

Anyhow, yay for long stories about random things!

2017-02-23 22:49:12

use miranda ng for  texting fb  for  girls  so fast  google  miranda ng dev version its acceseble but you have to select   contact list for blind  radio button  it wil allso  accesble with nva o r jaws  so i have best friend  she told  prajwal your best friend but i dont know how to tell her i like you  any idea  she is not blind

2017-02-24 01:20:48

Holy crap, that program is horrible. I suppose it's technically accessible, but yikes. Not very nicely done at all. Suppose it would work in a pinch.

2017-02-24 01:42:12

I had a crush on this girl in 4th grade. Every time she read alowd in class it was awesome! I never told her I liked her and she went to a different school a year or 2 later.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2017-02-24 06:52:17

Hello there.

quite an interesting topic. When it comes to this, I suppose I am or have been quite similar to dark when it comes to liking/loving. gods, its so not fun.

The difference of course being, that after having told a girl once and the ways it blew up,and I guess I was a bit of a stupid git back then,too I haven't done so ever since (told a girl that I like em I mean).

Getting back on the thiem of this topic though, there were/are 2 girls that I have liked or fallen in love with to be more apt. one was in my 11 and 12th grade (not entirely sure as we follow the brit system here) the other has been with me from 11 grade to now that is the last year of my uni.
The first one was called Tanvi, was the CR (class representative) of our class, and man her voice.
It was just me that seemed to like her voice though,others would go oh my god. lol Unfortunately or fortunatly for me I guess she moved on to another college after 12th, or at least I haven't seen/heard of her around.

The second one though, we didn't get talking very recently and when we did it wasn't for long. but she struck me down like the hammer of Thor.

Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-02-24 13:50:11

thing to consider  the difference between actually falling in love, ie, feeling a very strong attraction, knowing the person etc, and just having a crush or liking someone.
I've occasionally been minorly attracted to people, it happens, but usually that is all it is.
the really serious, painful "love" thing takes longer to happen and generally is as much about the person's personality, interests etc as about their looks or voice or external type of stuff.

I first fell in love at the end of secondary school when I was 17, In I believe what would be 12th grade in the usa system.
It was ironic because apparently lots of my friends could see  strong attraction even before I was aware of it.
I told her how I felt just before we all left to go to uni, she was extremely kind about it, she kissed me on the cheek and told me how certain she was I'd find someone.

It happened a couple of times after that, always with a long time friend, always fairly seriously though usually it never got so bad I was in the position where I had to tell the person or have my head exploed. Ironically when it happened in 2012 my first thought was "oh god not again!"  I didn't tell the person in that case.

Even when I told my lady in July of 2015 things weren't easy since she was with someone else at the time, indeed I never expected we would! end up together, I just wanted to relieve the pressure.

I don't know if there is an answer, since the hole ridiculously silly sexist business of boys having to pick up mysterious signals and girls waiting to be asked seems so nuts to me, even when you do! have a lot of friends of the opposite gender (all of my life I'd say that probably %70 of my friends in reality are female), and when you add the "weird blind person" syndrome onto thatplaying with the odds stacked against you anyway.

then again, the solutions proposed such as online dating don't work either, mostly owing to how much based on or income that is, (weird blind syndrome again), and of course the fact that frequently online dating sites are hunting grounds for opportunists and predators of both genders anyway.

So the conclusion of this basically is try to be a nice person, make female friends be honest, and hope to get lucky, since hay if I can manage it anyone can big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-02-24 15:00:33

Hi,
When I was at the 11th grade in high school, I fell in love with a girl whom I really liked. It was a sincere and true love that I cannot feel for anyone today. Of course, family love is irreplaceable, but here I'm talking about people outside my family. So, as I was saying, I loved that girl really sincerely. I was completely open to her. I told her any secret I had, she did too, but one of her secrets resulted to be fatal for our love. One day, she asked me about my family, things like, whom do you live with, whom do you love the most in your family, and so on. After I finished telling her about my people, she started. She said, "I live with my parents and my brother. But in my family, we have an uncle too. An uncle who is divorced, whom I do not speak with." After I asked her why didn't she speak with him, she hesitated for half an hour to reply to my message. But finally she wrote, "I don't speak with him because he told my father that I am in love with a guy whom my family has previously had problems with, and that I smoke daily." The father was strictly against her love with that guy, and that guy was not me, which means that she was deceiving me, but also the other guy whom she loved. I shook my keyboard and went away and felt very sad and disappointed. From that day, she remained less than a friend and I lost my respect and consideration for her. She would insist to continue loving each other like we had done for three or four months, but I didn't feel like. I told her not to speak about this anymore or else, I would offend her as badly as I could. From that day, I confess, I cannot feel love for any girl I meet, though I've met far better girls than the one I loved. I feel just affection or attraction, but nothing beyond that. Sometimes, I begin to experience a greater feeling of attraction or affection for two of my female friends, but that will disappear in an hour or so, and they remain simply true friends, and I'm glad they do. I think one or two girls liked me but never told, and this was in high school and one in faculty. I base my opinion on the conversation they had with me, and the messages they sent frequently. For example, I was listening to a song I really love, titled "lost on you". The girl I am talking about said, "oh, what a beautiful song. How can you listen to it alone?" And I said, "well, you can come here, and we can listen to it together." I could have given a more pleasant answer, but as I said, I can't really feel true love for any girl after I lost my first love, and that will require at least some more years to change.
Cheers!

2017-02-25 07:36:27

Hi,

when it comes to like to love and lust, I have known all 3, and can easily differentiate between the 3. The last one indeed could be called nothing but a attraction or the like,but the other 2 1 being the one I told my feelings to and the other I did not, could certainly be nothing else but love. if it was just attraction, I'd hate to even imagine what love would be like. lol

and oh outch, that must have been like a kick on the balls. I'd be fine with a no,but I am sure you'll find someone or, its not you.... are the things I'd rather jump off a cliff than here from the one you have feelings towards.
But eh, things worked out for you in the end,so that's all good.

afrim, what you should remember that is keep in mind that at this stage, neither you well mostly, neither you or the girls around you know what they want. I.E 2 girls you can't decide between, whom you like better, 2 guys she can't decide between so on and on.

oh man, post 1 and 2.... I didn't actually joke as such.. but I used to rib her so much and turn everything into a joke that when I actually told her that I loved her, she laughed it off as one. talk about calling the lion all the dam time. lol

grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-02-25 14:47:59

@Afrim, a bad situation indeed, especially if she indicated she felt more than friendship towards you. Again this is where being honest helps, but where being honestreally hurt, I confess after hearing "I'm flattered" from one girl in 2007 I was not in a good place big_smile.

@Grrryf, one thing I will say is remember words are important. Don't tell someone you love them unless you mean it, indeed my lady was with someone who did that, asking her to marry him just as something to say.

Another thing I will say though, is that you can have absolutely genuine love a female friend which does not actually equal any sort of attraction.
A very close Russian friend of mine is literally like a brother. When we were both living in university in my first year, everyone thought we were together since we were so close.
Since she does Viking reinactment, larp, karate and owns a sword people thought she was very scary especially with her habbit of discussing blood eagling over breakfast.
I used to get comments like "you've been in her room?" in a "and you got out alive!" type of tone.

she was the first person to recommend me robbert Jordan's wheel of time among other things. People were convinced we were together, indeed it got quite funny since she'd usually turn round tell anyone female in my vicinity in a "I'm going to pull your arms off" type of voice "I am not! his girlfriend" big_smile.

Yet ironically the idea of being more than friends with her would just be, ----- wrong. We just don't have that sort of relationship. It's not even that she's unattractive, we just don't!have that sort of chemistry.

On one occasion after I had to sort out a horrible political mess involving one of my lecturers and a ridiculous argument about feminism and event hosting which a friend of mine had started, I ran into my Russian friend and said "I love you! your so dam honest! will you marry me?"

She was amused and rather pleased, even though both of us knew it wasn't half serious, indeed ironically we're now both married to other people big_smile.

so yes, be careful with words, especially important ones. I'll say the time I first told my wife what I felt was extremely! painful, we actually decided to schedule our wedding a year to the day from that date.

2017-02-25 20:20:16

@Dark, well everything is gone now, but I think that choosing the right path to the solution of the problem, no matter how difficult it is, will always get you in the right direction and it will help you as a solution in the long run. Forgetting someone so easily is not an easy task, I'd say it is very difficult, but you know the feeling of a direct turn from day to night, from white to black, and from sun to storm. In my case she did destroy our love quite openly and quite consciously. That is not something anybody would like.